none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
missfrustrated said:
Thank you chilld of God. I did that and they informed me that they had infact mailed it the day before I received the call. Well I guess I will just have to wait a little more, and if nothing is forthcoming, I will send them another email. Thanks again.
Ask them to send the documents request to your email address instead. I personally would do the medical over and send in my passport. Thats just what I would do.18 months is a long time.

missfrustrated

Apr 13, 2013
samll1 said:
Ask them to send the documents request to your email address instead. I personally would do the medical over and send in my passport. Thats just what I would do.18 months is a long time.
Tell me about it samll1. It has been 18 looong frustrating months, and just when I think I am acutally reaching somewhere with this process they are asking me to give the mailing system more time. It has never taken such a long time to receive a local letter. I made an appointment with a DMP to do the medical next week, with or without the medical re-do forms. Am just hoping they will accept it.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
missfrustrated said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I would like to get some help from u guys. My situation is that I am being sponsored by my husband, and my application has gone over 18 months. I received a call from the Canadian high commission in Kingston last month. They told me that I will have to repeat my medical, and immediately after doing so I must submitt my passport. They imformed me that they are sending me some documents immediately. My concern is that I received the call over a month now, and I am yet to receive those documents. I am guessing that they might have been lost in the mail, and if that's the case; can I go ahead and do the medical without the medical re-do forms? Thanks.
they told you to do the medical and submit your passport.....if you dont do that they will not send you any documents at all.....if you did not do that .....you better get it done on monday....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
fromadistance said:
Hi KGN,

Can anyone tell me when the low season is to travel to Jamaica. I would love to go on an all inclusive trip there but want the cheapest option possible. Thanks
i think the best time to come to jamaica is in october or february.....they always have cheap flights around that time

missfrustrated

Apr 13, 2013
Maddants said:
they told you to do the medical and submit your passport.....if you dont do that they will not send you any documents at all.....if you did not do that .....you better get it done on monday....
Yes Maddants, they did told me to repeat the medical as soon as I receive the documents from them (medical re-do forms). And immediately after doing so (the medical) I must submitt my passport along with an air way bill. Now I have not received the docs yet and it has been over a month. I sent them an email saying that I did not receive the docs they sent me as yet. they told me that they were mailed on 18 March 2013, and that I should give the mailing system some more time. One whole month for a local letter!! Come on!! I expressed my concern that they might have gotten lost in the mail, but they still want me to give it more time. Well I have a medical appointment mid next week, and I will not cancel. I just hope they will accept it even though I did not receive the docs from them.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
missfrustrated said:
Thank you chilld of God. I did that and they informed me that they had infact mailed it the day before I received the call. Well I guess I will just have to wait a little more, and if nothing is forthcoming, I will send them another email. Thanks again.
that good that you emailed them.....i hope they gave you a time to get back intouch with them if you do not get the letter....but what i would do is go and redo the medical and send your passport in to them reguardless if you dont get the letter they sent out because they already informed you to redo the medical and send the passport in....next time you email them tell me that you sent your passport and redo the medical like that wanted......they will sure have to send back the letter to you again

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
missfrustrated said:
Yes Maddants, they did told me to repeat the medical as soon as I receive the documents from them (medical re-do forms). And immediately after doing so (the medical) I must submitt my passport along with an air way bill. Now I have not received the docs yet and it has been over a month. I sent them an email saying that I did not receive the docs they sent me as yet. they told me that they were mailed on 18 March 2013, and that I should give the mailing system some more time. One whole month for a local letter!! Come on!! I expressed my concern that they might have gotten lost in the mail, but they still want me to give it more time. Well I have a medical appointment mid next week, and I will not cancel. I just hope they will accept it even though I did not receive the docs from them.
trust me they will accept you to redo the medical.....you just have to explain to them at the medical office..just make sure you have your case number and file number in your position....canyou give us your stats on when you filed and stuff

missfrustrated

Apr 13, 2013
Maddants said:
trust me they will accept you to redo the medical.....you just have to explain to them at the medical office..just make sure you have your case number and file number in your position....canyou give us your stats on when you filed and stuff
My application was filed on October 2011, additional docs was requested on October of 2012. I sent the docs to them in November of 2012. March 2013 requset for repeat medical and passport.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
missfrustrated said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I would like to get some help from u guys. My situation is that I am being sponsored by my husband, and my application has gone over 18 months. I received a call from the Canadian high commission in Kingston last month. They told me that I will have to repeat my medical, and immediately after doing so I must submitt my passport. They imformed me that they are sending me some documents immediately. My concern is that I received the call over a month now, and I am yet to receive those documents. I am guessing that they might have been lost in the mail, and if that's the case; can I go ahead and do the medical without the medical re-do forms? Thanks.
Good evening missfrustrated and welcome to our forum family.

Personally, I would go and re-do the medical next week. One of our forum member's husband re-did his medical without being asked by Kingston and he has since landed. The moment you have completed your medical, send your passport and pre-paid way bill to Kingston with your name, application number, and the date you did your medical.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you send in your application? Stage 2 of the approval process begins when your application arrives in Kingston. I'm interested in knowing if it's been 18 months since you filed or since Kingston received your application.

Please stick around for the remainder of your process so we can help support you through it.

The good news is you are nearing the end of the process! Good luck! :D

missfrustrated

Apr 13, 2013
Nevaeha said:
Good evening missfrustrated and welcome to our forum family.

Personally, I would go and re-do the medical next week. One of our forum member's husband re-did his medical without being asked by Kingston and he has since landed. The moment you have completed your medical, send your passport and pre-paid way bill to Kingston with your name, application number, and the date you did your medical.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you send in your application? Stage 2 of the approval process begins when your application arrives in Kingston. I'm interested in knowing if it's been 18 months since you filed or since Kingston received your application.

Please stick around for the remainder of your process so we can help support you through it.

The good news is you are nearing the end of the process! Good luck! :D
Thank you Nevaeha. My application was filed on October of 2011. It was forwarded to Kingston on December of 2011.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
missfrustrated said:
Thank you Nevaeha. My application was filed on October of 2011. It was forwarded to Kingston on December of 2011.
Thank you for sharing your timeline with us, missfrustrated.

Chickie, one of the forum members will add you to our spreadsheet which is located under her ticker. It has all of our timelines on it.

Once again, welcome. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of your boat (or roller coaster) ride with us. ;)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
fromadistance said:
Hi KGN,

Can anyone tell me when the low season is to travel to Jamaica. I would love to go on an all inclusive trip there but want the cheapest option possible. Thanks
Low season for resorts is from end of april to beginning of November. Also check the sell offs where they post prices a couple of weeks before travel. You can find these on any of the travel websites. If you need help lemme know. I'm a travel agent :)

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
sammystorm19 said:
Low season for resorts is from end of april to beginning of November. Also check the sell offs where they post prices a couple of weeks before travel. You can find these on any of the travel websites. If you need help lemme know. I'm a travel agent :)
Thanks. Will PM u soon

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oneandonly said:
I hear you I saw a lot of females with umberellas, scarfs and towels to protect them. I miss hubby's brown skin but I know he will get it back when he comes home.
In no time, he probably get lighter too.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maddants said:
hey there sis......im the same way.....if i dont have to go out i stay inside just to avoid the sun :p :)
It is just too hot. I feel like fire burning me when I am exposed to it.