Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
kmah said:
I don't believe I ever told my story about how hubby and I met. While I can't post pics.....I have a crazy ex-husband that is causing problems for me at every turn, I am more than happy to share my story.

I was on vacation just over a year ago with my ex. 2 nights before we were to leave, we were in the pub at the resort we were staying at, ex and I had been fighting for 2 days already and I was about fed up, so I was kinda hanging by myself on the dance floor. This guy came up to me and asked if he could dance with me - very sweet and very respectful. At the time, I thought he was pretty cute, but didn't think much of it - after all, I was married. We danced for a bit and then ex and I left to go to bed. Next night, saw the same guy performing in the evening entertainment, realized that he was one of the entertainers, still thought he was cute, but again, didn't think much of it. Went to the pub after the show as it was our last night there and spent a good part of the night chatting with the cute guy and my ex. At the end of the night, we added each other as friends on facebook and I got his BBM pin.

When I returned home the following day, I added him to my BBM and we began chatting, but just a hey, how's it going type of conversations. The day after I got home from JA and after a very long and horrible 7 year marriage, I decided that I was finally ready to leave my husband.....I am sure that some of you are probably thinking, are you leaving one guy for the other.....no, absolutely not, without going into all the details, suffice it to say my marriage was over long before this, however, I have 2 young children and really struggled with the thought of not seeing them every day so I stayed longer than I should have. Over the next few weeks, new hubby and I began chatting more frequently and then started skyping. He was there for me during my separation and was the one person that I knew I could count on to tell me that everything was going to be okay. After a month or so of chatting and skyping, we both realized that we wanted to be together, so I booked a trip to see him in April. By the end of that week, I knew that I was in love with him and that he loved me. He knew me better than my ex husband did in 11 years! He treated me like I was a princess and made me feel loved in a way that I had never felt before. On the Friday of that trip, he asked me to marry him and of course, I said yes.

Since then I have been to visit him 7 more times, I took my parents with me once and they fell in love with him instantly - which was a huge relief to me as my ex and my family didn't get along at all. It has been a long road to get to where we are - many bumps along the way - from crazy ex husband's that refuse to sign divorce papers to health issues for both him and myself, but now that we are finally married, I can say without any reservation that he is the most wonderful, loving man I have ever met and I feel truly blessed to be his wife.

Oh, and I can't wait for my kids to finally meet him in person in 30 days for my 2nd wedding! YAY!
this is a great story..Only god know why he both you too together........we all have some good story behind us about how we me our spouse.....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
kmah said:
OMG, thank you so much, you have no idea how much of a panic attack I was just having!
do worry......when i filled out my application and send it to my wife..i fill out my section that i spose to fill out...but you know that they have one paper in the section that your spouse fill out the the othe spouse had to sign...i think it and agreement form...i was looking over a copy of the application and i see that i did not signed that piece of paper.....i was like OMG...i call me wife the same time and ask her to look and see if i signed it or not and she told me no...i got another copy and send it to her fedex from st. elizabeth......it cost me $3,485.00jmd just to send that one piece of paper to her....when i saw that i almost went crazy but i told myself that i had to send it to her..

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
But I wouldn't have sent them any emails if they would have processed the application in six months! lol! It's their own fault! :p
it sure is there fault......right now i thing i send them over 30 emails already.....and right now im still sending them more email...i just send the same email to them everyday until i get an answer...but once they answer this email i keep sending them then i will stop for awhile

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
You'll fit in just fine with the rest of us A type personalities...

Honestly, Yolo, the first email I sent KG was on Dec 31, 2012 because my hubby's medical and police certificate were expiring. They responded to me on Feb 14, 2013. I followed up one more time with them in February to ensure they got what they asked for in the email. Since they didn't respond to that email, I followed up with them two more times. They confirmed they had what they needed. I will now leave them alone...until June...
im going to stick on them like white pon rice....if they been update ecas we would of sure left them alone but they have not....i been waiting patiently and me and my wife got alot of run a round from them so it my time now :p :p :p :p

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
Maddants said:
Just keep praying and have faith in the Lord..when the time is right god will open his door up for him to pass thru...although i will be there to collect a toll fee still :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p........but everything will work out though
Maddants thanks greatly for ur encouraging words they mean alot!! I have left my faith with the lord also but lately have been wondering if he thinks my husbands family and community needs him there through these hard times more then with me :( I will of course live with whatever he decides but have been struggling i will add u and ur family to my prayers :) please let me know how to add my status? Thanks again

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
Navaeha

I see that you have been waiting a long time for your loved one your positive words are empowering I look forward to continuing this journey with u of course with our landing stories very soon ;) I was wondering if you would know if anyone has gone to redo there medical without a redo letter? I know that ours has expired by now and it seems so unproductive and time consuming to wait for there letter? Also has anyone not had to redo there medical after this much time?

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
mismine said:
Navaeha

I see that you have been waiting a long time for your loved one your positive words are empowering I look forward to continuing this journey with u of course with our landing stories very soon ;) I was wondering if you would know if anyone has gone to redo there medical without a redo letter? I know that ours has expired by now and it seems so unproductive and time consuming to wait for there letter? Also has anyone not had to redo there medical after this much time?
I know they can give you an extension for up to 15 months. After that you would probably have to redo it. I would personally wait til they give you the letter requesting you to redo the medical. As they are only valid for one year. And hey. They might not even ask you to do it. :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
mismine said:
Thank you so much for the welcomes its so nice to meet you all!!

All our stories are so similar I filed my application on April 2 2012 and had my file transferred to Kingston on July 9 2012. I as of yet have heard nothing ecas still says application was received and nothing else Sad My husband and I meet threw mutual friends and have been together for seven years now and married for four this August I've been praying we would be able to spend this anniversary in Canada with my family since we have spent the last three in Jamaica with his but it's not looking good so far.
Hello and welcome to the site.....if you click the link below my purple thing down there, you will see a spreadsheet with everyones timelines...I have added you to our spreadsheet also. SOmetimes it helps to give you a basis of where you are at and how long it is taking some people. Anyone is dark green has landed, light green has been asked to bring in their passports and white.....well we are still waiting patiently. Once again welcome!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning everyone!

COME ON KINGSTON WHAT YOU GOT FOR US THIS WEEK! (and yes i am shouting at you) :)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
mismine said:
Maddants thanks greatly for ur encouraging words they mean alot!! I have left my faith with the lord also but lately have been wondering if he thinks my husbands family and community needs him there through these hard times more then with me :( I will of course live with whatever he decides but have been struggling i will add u and ur family to my prayers :) please let me know how to add my status? Thanks again
thank you for praying for all of us......dont worry your hubby will be with you soon than you know and when that day comes you will sure forget about this process...to add your status you have to post 7 times before you can edit your profile....once you dou that then click on profile at the top of the page. when the screen change on your left hand side find where in say forum profile information and click on it....then just fill out what you can fill out...i hope this help you out....Just stay strong....we all here have nervous break down already but we still have to continue the fight with immigration still until hubby/wifey are in canada

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
mismine said:
Navaeha

i know it bad that we have to wait to do the medical once it expired but they will sure tell you to wait because they might request an extension on the medical that is why they tell us to wait...right now my medial expired and it pass 15 months mark and im still here waiting to redo them...trust me i really want to go and do it from yesterday but im still going to wait until they tell me si i would say to just wait...you might be luck to get an extension on yours

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Hello and welcome to the site.....if you click the link below my purple thing down there, you will see a spreadsheet with everyones timelines...I have added you to our spreadsheet also. SOmetimes it helps to give you a basis of where you are at and how long it is taking some people. Anyone is dark green has landed, light green has been asked to bring in their passports and white.....well we are still waiting patiently. Once again welcome!
mommy i wanna be in da green...waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaa (crying) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Good morning everyone!

COME ON KINGSTON WHAT YOU GOT FOR US THIS WEEK! (and yes i am shouting at you) :)
Good Morning sis....how things.......Kingston is time to free up our passport now......you have my passport collecting dust on it now so i want some news to blow off the dust and cobweb off it

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
kmah said:
I don't believe I ever told my story about how hubby and I met. While I can't post pics.....I have a crazy ex-husband that is causing problems for me at every turn, I am more than happy to share my story.

I was on vacation just over a year ago with my ex. 2 nights before we were to leave, we were in the pub at the resort we were staying at, ex and I had been fighting for 2 days already and I was about fed up, so I was kinda hanging by myself on the dance floor. This guy came up to me and asked if he could dance with me - very sweet and very respectful. At the time, I thought he was pretty cute, but didn't think much of it - after all, I was married. We danced for a bit and then ex and I left to go to bed. Next night, saw the same guy performing in the evening entertainment, realized that he was one of the entertainers, still thought he was cute, but again, didn't think much of it. Went to the pub after the show as it was our last night there and spent a good part of the night chatting with the cute guy and my ex. At the end of the night, we added each other as friends on facebook and I got his BBM pin.

When I returned home the following day, I added him to my BBM and we began chatting, but just a hey, how's it going type of conversations. The day after I got home from JA and after a very long and horrible 7 year marriage, I decided that I was finally ready to leave my husband.....I am sure that some of you are probably thinking, are you leaving one guy for the other.....no, absolutely not, without going into all the details, suffice it to say my marriage was over long before this, however, I have 2 young children and really struggled with the thought of not seeing them every day so I stayed longer than I should have. Over the next few weeks, new hubby and I began chatting more frequently and then started skyping. He was there for me during my separation and was the one person that I knew I could count on to tell me that everything was going to be okay. After a month or so of chatting and skyping, we both realized that we wanted to be together, so I booked a trip to see him in April. By the end of that week, I knew that I was in love with him and that he loved me. He knew me better than my ex husband did in 11 years! He treated me like I was a princess and made me feel loved in a way that I had never felt before. On the Friday of that trip, he asked me to marry him and of course, I said yes.

Since then I have been to visit him 7 more times, I took my parents with me once and they fell in love with him instantly - which was a huge relief to me as my ex and my family didn't get along at all. It has been a long road to get to where we are - many bumps along the way - from crazy ex husband's that refuse to sign divorce papers to health issues for both him and myself, but now that we are finally married, I can say without any reservation that he is the most wonderful, loving man I have ever met and I feel truly blessed to be his wife.

Oh, and I can't wait for my kids to finally meet him in person in 30 days for my 2nd wedding! YAY!

AWWH that is a beautiful story ;D ;D

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gud morning forum hello kgn free up time make those calls send those stamps we r all waiting patiently for u