Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Good day everyone!!

Any ppr pridictions for this week?

I'm praying and hoping for some really good news this week.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keke78 said:
GM NTBWH! Great news!! At least now you can have a peace of mind knowing your file has landed on someone's desk :)
Yes for real. I hope they pick up and start reviewing it soon and come to a decision. :)

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good afternoon, everyone!

I'm sure I've missed much good news since my last check-in, so I say congratulations to all those who've seen progress and finalization with their applications! For those in the wait or new to the wait, I wish you all timely processing and speedy, joyful reunions with your loved ones.

My husband and I are doing well, for which we have much to be grateful. I know my new town pretty well now, and am getting to know more and more people thanks to working in a job that requires contact with lots of people on a daily basis. For those who have recently landed, I would urge you to get out and about, learn your neighbourhood and your neighbours and even participate in community-based activities, you never know what can come about from it. Join your local library if you like to read, join the local horticultural society if you are into gardening, join a sports club if you play, things like that. It's how you'll get out there and get known and make friends and feel at home in your new country.

Take care all, and although I am not about as much as far as posting, I am always available to answer PMs if anyone has questions.

As for spring forward...meh. I lost an hour of sleep and the day is gray and gloomy so I won't get a nice long evening. I feel cheated! :p

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
CharlieD10 said:

I'm sure I've missed much good news since my last check-in, so I say congratulations to all those who've seen progress and finalization with their applications! For those in the wait or new to the wait, I wish you all timely processing and speedy, joyful reunions with your loved ones.

My husband and I are doing well, for which we have much to be grateful. I know my new town pretty well now, and am getting to know more and more people thanks to working in a job that requires contact with lots of people on a daily basis. For those who have recently landed, I would urge you to get out and about, learn your neighbourhood and your neighbours and even participate in community-based activities, you never know what can come about from it. Join your local library if you like to read, join the local horticultural society if you are into gardening, join a sports club if you play, things like that. It's how you'll get out there and get known and make friends and feel at home in your new country.

Take care all, and although I am not about as much as far as posting, I am always available to answer PMs if anyone has questions.

As for spring forward...meh. I lost an hour of sleep and the day is gray and gloomy so I won't get a nice long evening. I feel cheated! :p
Hello Charlie, I do have a question for you, I'll send you a PM. Good to see on checking in on us.

Good evening to everyone else as well.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chilld of God said:
Any ppr pridictions for this week?
Evening forum family!

I would like to predict and pray for PPR's this week for everyone on the Kingston thread!!!!!! :D

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Nevaeha said:
Evening forum family!

I would like to predict and pray for PPR's this week for everyone on the Kingston thread!!!!!! :D
I second that :)

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Could you or someone else pls. remind me of Kingston's email address? Thanks

oneandonly said:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Or fax 905-803-7392

Not sure their email just mail there's worse case scenerio and email kingston. Kingston is the most important one anyways as they are the ones who have your application hope this helps. You have Kingston's email?

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hey CharlieD
Great hearing from you. Sorry you didn't spring forward fast enough - lol! My city was warm, and very sunny - best day in months!
Happy you're settled. No doubt that's always a work in progress and a day by day process for everyone when we get there. Thanks for your well wishes and same to you and your family

CharlieD10 said:

firstladyking said:
Hello Charlie, I do have a question for you, I'll send you a PM. Good to see on checking in on us.

Good evening to everyone else as well.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
Could you or someone else pls. remind me of Kingston's email address? Thanks
here is kingston email addy..........they always reply to me from this address

kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Thank you so much. I will use that one.

Maddants said:

kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca
lonelycanadianwifey said:

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Can I the principal applicant able to email Kingston quoting UCI number or would my husband who is the sponsor have to email them? I am thinking since phase two is more about the applicant as well as genuineness of relationship, then I can also email them

Maddants said:

kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
tamarindball said:
Can I the principal applicant able to email Kingston quoting UCI number or would my husband who is the sponsor have to email them? I am thinking since phase two is more about the applicant as well as genuineness of relationship, then I can also email them
Good evening,

I inboxed yah

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
you as the applicant can write them also.....my wife put in my application and im the one that always email them........here is a sample of what i wrote them and how i sent up the email.......

To Citizenship and Immigration Canada,

Hello
My name is ...................... born on .............
My wife Name is .......................born on March ..............
Client I.D. .............

pp: ............
File: .............
UCI: ............

My wife filed my application on ............ She/he contacted the CIC-Mississauga and they confirmed that my file was sent to your office on .........We just want to know the status on our application please...We have not heard anything about the status of my application. So can you please let us know what is going on please.