20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Akiikwe said:
I got this same e-mail the first time I wrote e-mail when me and Maddants got notification in early stage of this process. Then i got letter that I was approved as sponsor. So i don't know if this is just a generic reply? but during this early phase I got no letter, I called them and they told me it was sent. It turned out letter got lost in mail and I had to wait 4 weeks then request another one. I called Mississauga office again and I d I eventually got the letter I was approved for sponsor. but that was back almost a year ago. but that was just our situation. Am sure you will hear some good news.
Good afternoon Mrs. Maddants!! How are you?
The person who got this response already got sponsorship approval and their file already transferred to Kingston. I was just shock it mentioned a time frame (28 days) never seen that before.

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
tintin79 said:
This is a generic email. Anytime you send a email or update to them, this is the automated response
Oh okay

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
oneandonly said:
I was reading somewhere ARC can take anywhere from 3-6 months to process.
Yep I saw the same thing. So im at month 3 now. My husband sent it in on dec 12.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
tintin79 said:
Yep I saw the same thing. So im at month 3 now. My husband sent it in on dec 12.
Maybe by the end of this month hubby will be home just keep the faith I know it's hard but look at the bright side. Better days to come honey big hug.

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Keke78 said:
Good afternoon Mrs. Maddants!! How are you?
The person who got this response already got sponsorship approval and their file already transferred to Kingston. I was just shock it mentioned a time frame (28 days) never seen that before.
Hi Chickie, Tintin, Keke and everyone else,
Yes, figured it was generic e-mail. But it us waiting and hoping. But me and Maddants had a problem...Our file was received by Mississauga January 23/12, but we were unaware of this. I was told this by phone call to Mississauga office a few months later. We have received no response that they got our application by letter. So I sent email, then this is where I got the e-mail stating they will respond in 28 day time frame. But I couldn't wait so I started to phone their office. Then i got e-mail from them (almost at the end of 28 day time frame). It was now May 2012 and haven't heard nothing about receipt of my application. E-mail said letter was sent to me with info. (What letter?). I kept calling there and they said something about needing more information. I am thinking what information? and asked and they told me they couldn't tell me on the phone, it was sent in letter. Then they asked for my case number (I am thinking what case number?), they told me that was in letter and that they needed some more information from me. I told them I didn't know nothing about case number. Then they looked into my file and said I had to wait 4 weeks, and if still got no letter then to call back and request new letter. So 4 weeks later, I made that call. I have called there so many times. Each call said information was in the letter. Then one day when I called again I reached a mighty fine gentleman who was willing to talk to me. I told him about all the problems and all the previous calls I made. He said first they could give me no information and that it was sent in letter, he asked me for my case number and I told him I didn't know it. He said info was in the letter but he would look it up. He also said that they needed some more information, I asked him, "What kind of information?" He said he will check, but he couldn't find what they needed from me. Then said he would request letter to be re-sent because it probably got lost in the mail. He also decided to tell me what my file number was on the phone because first letter was lost. I got my file number :) and he also told me application was being sent to Kingston. In 2 weeks I finally received letter dated June 8, 2013 and it said I was approved as sponsor and got the file number in writing, plus it said my application has been forwarded to visa office abroad for further processing. (We had to wait so long! But they never sent application back to me, so I knew that everything was in order). Since we now had file number I could check Ecas to see where the process was. It said, "We started processing your application on April 18, 2012. We sent you a letter on June 8, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. This is the only letter I got from mail from them. But there was no request of more information and I just left it at that. Glad this part was over.
Recently, a short while back, our Ecas status has changed to "in process". I was happy about this, but after the problems with Ecas when everyone was having the problems with the glitch that was being fixed, I couldn't sign in, but once it was fixed it now says "application received". It also use to say "medical received" but it does not say that anymore. It was taken off.

But answer to recent e-mail February 7th 2013 says Maddants is in queue for interview and will be sent letter 4-6 weeks prior to interview date. So we are waiting, and no letter sent yet to him about interview yet. So he sent another e-mail inquiring about it. He just got another e-mail yesterday Friday, March 8, 2013 and it was just the same letter sent February 7th. :( It has been a month now since that letter.
Has anyone else been through this?

Just a question...We just want to know how long it takes for someone to get this letter with interview date sent to you?

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Well my MP told me that my hubby was going to have an interview and that if I don't get my date in 3 months that I should contact him again, but when I heard about the interview I sent them a lot of info to prve that our marriage is real. My hubby got a letter from them but it said nothing about an interview. All it said was that in order to finish processing he needs to redo his police clearance and bring in his original birth certificate in 60 days. I don't understand them at all but I'm giving God thanks that they asked for those documents and no interview. THANK YOU MY FATHER

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
samll1 said:
Well my MP told me that my hubby was going to have an interview and that if I don't get my date in 3 months that I should contact him again, but when I heard about the interview I sent them a lot of info to prve that our marriage is real. My hubby got a letter from them but it said nothing about an interview. All it said was that in order to finish processing he needs to redo his police clearance and bring in his original birth certificate in 60 days. I don't understand them at all but I'm giving God thanks that they asked for those documents and no interview. THANK YOU MY FATHER
That is good for you that there is no more mention of interview. What I am doing now is getting family to write letters. Any documentation, phone bills etc, have sent to Maddants and kept a PDF of letters. I still have to send him more yet. Maybe I should send copies to Kingston by e-mail as well? Thank you, It it inspires me to do more. :)

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good evening everyone,

Today was a real busy day went to work and got my printing gear on when I got home. Printed off 60 pages going to send a package to kingston when I go down. I'm sending in pictures of my trip there, plane ticket, phone bills from nov till now, emails, letters from friends, cards we have sent each other, digicel receipts, bank statements and receipts.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I got a response from Kingston can you believe it within 3 days. I ask them if they received my application and they told me and the exact date, I ask then if they started processing yet and they told me they are yet to review and contact me of the out come. It wasn't nuch but I am glad I know where I am at now. My hubby and I are gathering all other information to submitt that our marriage is going strong. they also said this "For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office".

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
oneandonly said:
Good evening everyone,

Today was a real busy day went to work and got my printing gear on when I got home. Printed off 60 pages going to send a package to kingston when I go down. I'm sending in pictures of my trip there, plane ticket, phone bills from nov till now, emails, letters from friends, cards we have sent each other, digicel receipts, bank statements and receipts.
Good morning everyone! Hope y'all remembered to SPRING FORWARD ;D

Hey oneandonly....good for you girlie. Do whatever you have to do to get ur hubby home with you :)

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Need to be with Hubby said:
Hello Everyone,
I got a response from Kingston can you believe it within 3 days. I ask them if they received my application and they told me and the exact date, I ask then if they started processing yet and they told me they are yet to review and contact me of the out come. It wasn't nuch but I am glad I know where I am at now. My hubby and I are gathering all other information to submitt that our marriage is going strong. they also said this "For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office".
GM NTBWH! Great news!! At least now you can have a peace of mind knowing your file has landed on someone's desk :)

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Need to be with Hubby said:
Hello Everyone,
Good morning,

That's great news you must feel releived that your application got there safely. Wishing you and hubby a speedy process.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Keke78 said:
Good morning everyone! Hope y'all remembered to SPRING FORWARD ;D

Hey oneandonly....good for you girlie. Do whatever you have to do to get ur hubby home with you :)
Good morning keke,

Thanks honey I'm trying to help kingston out hoping if I send it early they move fast along.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good morning to all,

Is everyone ready for spring? I sure am it was sure a winter this year glad to put it behind lol. Hope everyone gets their spring clean on.

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
oneandonly said:
Good morning to all,

Is everyone ready for spring? I sure am it was sure a winter this year glad to put it behind lol. Hope everyone gets their spring clean on.
I am more than ready. Tis my favourite season :D *dancing*