Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Morning everyone.....welcome to a new week.

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
good morning everyone! ;D :D :)

isn't it good morning for PPRs? :) ;) :D ;D 8) :p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chilld of God said:
good morning everyone! ;D :D :)

isn't it good morning for PPRs? :) ;) :D ;D 8) :p
It's a perfect day for PPR's!!!! Since it seems a lot of PPR calls are made on Monday's around 10am, KG has about 12 minutes to RING OUR PHONES!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Akiikwe said:
Hi Chickie, Tintin, Keke and everyone else,
Yes, figured it was generic e-mail. But it us waiting and hoping. But me and Maddants had a problem...Our file was received by Mississauga January 23/12, but we were unaware of this. I was told this by phone call to Mississauga office a few months later. We have received no response that they got our application by letter. So I sent email, then this is where I got the e-mail stating they will respond in 28 day time frame. But I couldn't wait so I started to phone their office. Then i got e-mail from them (almost at the end of 28 day time frame). It was now May 2012 and haven't heard nothing about receipt of my application. E-mail said letter was sent to me with info. (What letter?). I kept calling there and they said something about needing more information. I am thinking what information? and asked and they told me they couldn't tell me on the phone, it was sent in letter. Then they asked for my case number (I am thinking what case number?), they told me that was in letter and that they needed some more information from me. I told them I didn't know nothing about case number. Then they looked into my file and said I had to wait 4 weeks, and if still got no letter then to call back and request new letter. So 4 weeks later, I made that call. I have called there so many times. Each call said information was in the letter. Then one day when I called again I reached a mighty fine gentleman who was willing to talk to me. I told him about all the problems and all the previous calls I made. He said first they could give me no information and that it was sent in letter, he asked me for my case number and I told him I didn't know it. He said info was in the letter but he would look it up. He also said that they needed some more information, I asked him, "What kind of information?" He said he will check, but he couldn't find what they needed from me. Then said he would request letter to be re-sent because it probably got lost in the mail. He also decided to tell me what my file number was on the phone because first letter was lost. I got my file number :) and he also told me application was being sent to Kingston. In 2 weeks I finally received letter dated June 8, 2013 and it said I was approved as sponsor and got the file number in writing, plus it said my application has been forwarded to visa office abroad for further processing. (We had to wait so long! But they never sent application back to me, so I knew that everything was in order). Since we now had file number I could check Ecas to see where the process was. It said, "We started processing your application on April 18, 2012. We sent you a letter on June 8, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. This is the only letter I got from mail from them. But there was no request of more information and I just left it at that. Glad this part was over.
Recently, a short while back, our Ecas status has changed to "in process". I was happy about this, but after the problems with Ecas when everyone was having the problems with the glitch that was being fixed, I couldn't sign in, but once it was fixed it now says "application received". It also use to say "medical received" but it does not say that anymore. It was taken off.

But answer to recent e-mail February 7th 2013 says Maddants is in queue for interview and will be sent letter 4-6 weeks prior to interview date. So we are waiting, and no letter sent yet to him about interview yet. So he sent another e-mail inquiring about it. He just got another e-mail yesterday Friday, March 8, 2013 and it was just the same letter sent February 7th. :( It has been a month now since that letter.
Has anyone else been through this?

Just a question...We just want to know how long it takes for someone to get this letter with interview date sent to you?
I am sorry that the two of you are going through this Kingston is very unpredictable in deed .... my husband received a letter for an interview during our process however our file had only been in Kingston for 3 months when he received the letter and the interview was scheduled for 32 days after we got the letter...once he did the interview a little over a month after that he received ppr..... it a shame that Kingston is giving you the run around it angers me to see them playing with peoples lives like that ..... i know words don't do much but we are all here for both of you and you are in our prayers its rough now i know but once this all comes to an end it will be sooo worth everything you have been through ....TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL HOLD On to that and don't let anything get in your way .....THE LORD KNOWS WHAT IS IN YOUR HEARTS AND IF HE HAS JOINED YOU TWO TOGETHER NO IMMIGRATION OFFICER OR VISA OFFICE CAN KEEP YOU APART ....LOVE CONQUERS ALL

good luck family what is yours will be yours

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good morning family

HAPPY MONDAY FAMILY

COME ON KINGSTON LETS HERE SOME GOOD NEWS

@TINTIN the hotter the battle the sweeter the victory you are in my prayers

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Soooooo quiet in here this Monday morning!!!!

Come out and play everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooood Morning Kingston!!! Who's going home this month??!!!!!!!!!

Well just wanted to pop in to see how all my friends are doing. I've tried to read up on as many posts as possible so hopefully I haven't missed out on anything........

Just a special shout out to wish Cee and her husband a happily ever after. I'm so happy for you girl.

FLK, I'm crossing my fingers your babes gets here within the next two weeks.

Chickie, you are our official G moderator/expert...keep holding the fort down lovely.

Keke, the days are counting down and he is going to flying West Jet all the way into your arms!!!

Ready, I am so excited for your family reunion!!! I can't wait until hubbie and I can follow in your footsteps later this year!!

Tin Tin, Sorry to hear of your "delay" however do know that the delay won't prevent what's yours from arriving very soon. Just a few more moments to go. Hang tight.

Sammy & One&Only, wishing you both a wonderful trip ahead.

Maddants, wishing you luck on your upcoming interview, it's right around the corner. Everything is gonna be ALLLLLright.

Tammyball, you or hubby can contact KG. Just do it!!

Saml, sounds like you are one step ahead of them and perhaps got the interview waived based on your proactive thinking. Good stuff.

Sorry if I've missed anyone and you can totally call me out on it!!

As for the Moons, we are doing real well. Hubbie is taking the transit system for the first time today so I pray he gets to his destination alright!! Crazy but it's almost 1 month since he's been here. Where does time go? Now that we are together, it feels like we were never apart!!

Charlie is right, for anyone new to Canada, it's important to get out and explore the community and join something of interest besides just working. Hubbie played in our company soccer match last week and was named the star goal keeper of the evening (of the year). LOL. Nothing could get past him!! We then all went for drinks and food down in Toronto's trendy St. Lawrence market after and it was great to see him interacting with my Co-Workers!! We've been looking into various soccer leagues he could join as that is a huge priority for him to keep active!! BTW, he passed his Smart Serve exam last week!! He was super proud. :D Next up, I'd love to plan on an overnight or weekend to Niagra Falls when the weather gets warmer. Oh did I mention he wants to go Ice Skating??!!!!!!!! LOL - that one totally caught me off guard!!

Anyhow, about to run off to a meeting soon but will check back in with everyone very soon.

Big Love!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Good morning peeps!!

Hope y'all looking forward to a wonderful week.

@ Mrs. Moon - thanks for checking in on us. Yes, am counting down the days for hubby to land right in my arms. Happy too see hubby is blending in quite well :)

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCKING on Kingston's door......open up.....what do you have for us this week???????

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Mrs Moon glad you stopped in to check in on all of us. Time sure flies by glad hubby is adjusting fine getting involved in the community. Thanks for all your blessings I sure will enjoy my vacation.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Halfmoon said:
Chickie, you are our official G moderator/expert...keep holding the fort down lovely.
As for the Moons, we are doing real well. Hubbie is taking the transit system for the first time today so I pray he gets to his destination alright!! Crazy but it's almost 1 month since he's been here. Where does time go? Now that we are together, it feels like we were never apart!!
Hey girlie....good of you to stop by.....I am only an expert because I have been here to freaking long and seen so many come and go LOL Glad you hear you and hubby doing alright!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Hey girlie....good of you to stop by.....I am only an expert because I have been here to freaking long and seen so many come and go LOL Glad you hear you and hubby doing alright!
I'm watching the paint dry with you, Chickie! ;)

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Good afternoon everyone,

Just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone had a restful and smooth weekend.

Believe or not, Hubby picked up his Police Clearance (it was actually ready within the express time frame). That is one thing off the to do check list. Now he just has to redo his meds. I want to have these in place for when Kingston calls for our PPR. :D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good afternoon everyone,

Believe or not, Hubby picked up his Police Clearance (it was actually ready within the express time frame). That is one thing off the to do check list. Now he just has to redo his meds. I want to have these in place for when Kingston calls for our PPR. :D
Good afternoon Daddy's Girl,

Glad your keeping ahead of kingston have those meds and police done. You should be up next for ppr tell hubby keep that phone close.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good afternoon everyone,

Hi Daddy's Girl, I would hold off on the redoing the medical unless requested by KG. The redo of the Police Cert. was a great idea though.

Reasons for this is:

A) If the only item left in order to approve your file is the medical, they will extend before requesting PPR.

B) It can create confusion on the file

C) Spending unecessary money

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Halfmoon said:
Hi Daddy's Girl, I would hold off on the redoing the medical unless requested by KG. The redo of the Police Cert. was a great idea though.

Reasons for this is:

A) If the only item left in order to approve your file is the medical, they will extend before requesting PPR.

B) It can create confusion on the file

C) Spending unecessary money
Hey Moonie,

I hear you, so glad the Police check is done.

a) Based on their last correspondance with me they stated that the file has not moved since October 2012. Based on my research a medical is technically valid for 12-15 months (if the applicant was healthy and there were no medical concerns). My Medical is 13 months old.

b) I considered the confusion it would create, that's why I told my husband to book the appointment for April. By the time they get the results it would be 15 months, so an extension could not be granted anyways.

c) I do not mind spending the money knowing that I could potentially save a delay of 6-8 weeks, should they ask for it again.

How are you doing? I really do appreciate your input and advice.