homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Monday everyone,

Rosemel - good luck on the first day of the new job! so exciting.

I would really like to see some updates this week. It seems slow since my update a few weeks back... but like someone else once reminded me, calm before the storm (good storm).
Sassy had a BF date of April - where the heck is her update!

As for us - the ticket is booked! yahoo. Wednesday, May 12th. We booked a little ahead so he can try to sell his car and also say his good-byes. A year + down there he formed quite a few friendships. So many people down there in the same situation - missing family and friends but many have no way back. Sad.
So we haven't told our daughter and he really wants to surprise her so going to keep it hush hush. I will pick him up and we'll figure out a way to shock her!
I had to remind my friend and family - no updates on my facebook wall. It's so hard to keep secrets from a 15 year old who's always connected! haha

We were away on the weekend for a soccer trip and came home to a super clean house and a painted family room. My parents surprised me! They know I'm prepping for his return so that was so amazingly sweet of them.

ok - praying for good news for all of you.

nae nae - isn't the application process a pain?

talk soon, Homesoon! (real - soon!)

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
chelley - thanks again for your help! unfortunately, I don't have the full adobe at home or work :(

homesoon - congrats on your husband receiving his Visa! you must be so excited now that you have booked his ticket. You'll have to let us know how it goes with surprising your daughter...sounds so exciting!

yes the application process is a pain! my hubby went for his police record today and was given an appointment to come back at 9:30 am this Thursday....that was quicker than we thought. Hopefully we can have the application ready and sent in about 3 more weeks!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
LCW: Your little girls are drama and yuh poor hubby...What him gonna do when they are teenagers :eek: Him must mad. How is the paperwork for the other girls going?

Homesoon: That was a nice surprise from your parents. Cant wait to hear the story of you daughter's surprise.

Rosie: Happy first day at work. I know you are excited.

Nae Nae: Sounds like you are almost done. Did your order your OPTION C printout yet?

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Rose...good luck today

Im a likkle sad today....my sista's inna JA with her hubby and friends and they have paid fi mi hubby to come on da resort with them fi da day until mawning....mi glad fi him but so sad fi mi. Thinking bout mi sista and friends dem spending time wit mi hubby and mi nah see im...selfishly mi heart a hurt...an mi stress cause mi now seh when mi sista come back she a go want tell me all bout her trip and mi wan feel happy for she...but not sure how when mi cyaan wash deh green envy off mi

Please KG give us some good news this week to lift our spirits :)

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
LCW - I understand where you're coming from, my cousins were visiting JA 2 weeks ago and my hubby spent a lot of time with them at the beach and going out....I felt sad and a little jealous...then I felt guilty for feeling that way lol silly me!

jamwifey - yes I did order my "Option C Printout" and received it last week.....thanks to you guys I did that ahead of time. And I asked friends and family to write letters which are on the way. I had photos printed at Walmart lol you're right, I'm almost done...yay!!! just need a few things from hubby which should be ready to send next week and my marriage certificate. They said it would take 3 weeks...we are on week 4 :mad: lol

seriously, thank you forum!!! I don't know what I would have done without you!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone hope you all had a great weekend. Mel hope your first day is great and you enjoy yourself.
No updates here of course. Hubby said he walked to the mail office today for something to do. They rant and rave there about how long its taken and so on. How everyone come in so easy and not to go its a different story.
What must we do but wait.

Mel I watched that video about that disgusting piece of crap Judge. Wow talk about power over someones life. You do this I say yes. Nasty thing and gross. Pathetic how ppl use their power to control.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Hi everyone :D Thank you all for the well wishes ...my first day was good...but lots to learn and they only speak french in the office..ahhhhhhhhhhh :eek: But its ok for now...in the back of my mind it is only for a bit...since we will be moving within the next couple years. My Aunt put her house up for sale last week in Montreal and sold it within 3 days...so hopefully I can be as lucky when its my time.

Homesoon..congrats on booking his ticket..now you know when he will be with you...soooooo lucky!!!

Yup Glo...it just gets to me so much when pple abuse their power...SO much of that in this world!!!! :mad:

Well I still have my fingers crossed this week we will hear something...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KG..I am begging now!!! ??? :p

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
hello Room

Just here waiting on some kind of update from KG ......I hate looking at "IN PROCESS"...but I guess it will show that way for a while I am in the waiting game and truss me its not fun at all..... THE WAY me see it when you get the chance go spend it with your hubby...only if you have it, if not link up via webcam via email...... :) :)

KG need to give someone some kind of update trust me......

seeing no body acknowledeges me when I post a Comment

BIG UP EVERYONE IN DIS FORUM...ANGELLA DEH BOUT!!!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Angella its probally not like that people just most times shout out everyone as a whole and if them speak direct to somebody cau dem a ansa someone question ..

So just cause yuh seh dat mi gyal every post mi mek first ting mi a do is sah waaah gwaan angella...lol

So sorry man mi naw waan yuh fi feel like noboddy see unnuh post ....cau mi see dem ..TRUST MI

The waiting is horrible mi know like crazy how dem ting go ...KG will buss yuh hubby trus mi ...only when it is yuh time fi dweet ...:) Stay strong

So wah gwaan ANG and also good night ANG....see yuh inna deh mawnin times :p

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning

Angellla wah gwaan :-* :-*

Jammy yah mon everything is sorting out we are waiting for the revised BC to come back to us in the mail (well actually the photcopy of it ) as well as the pictures and the med reciept from the doctor because they have agreeded to give us a reciept again for the previous medicals...

So until those come back we cannot submitt...I have all the froms full up ...so we ready man !!

Everyone else BIG UP...have a good day ....and KG come on with the news!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Sorry Miss Angella ;D

New Day peeps.

LCW: Glad things are in the works. Will be good to have all the fam together. Now all hubby needs is a little son. It will be hard for him with all the girls around....lol

WHAT THE HELL GOING ON WITH KG? :eek: We need some updates.

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hey angella... my apologies for overlooking you previous...

how's everyone today?

my hubby is watching kungfu movies again... i'm hiding on the computer.... no packing is getting done..

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hi angella! ;D

hello forum!

chelley - how many days to go? if you're anything like me, I pack last minute lol I hate packing!!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
we should be in the air in exactly a week from this moment... i am queen procrastination... and the internet is my throne... i will waste more time here over the next 6 days and be crying come monday morning...

quiet in here today....

how's the weather up in toronto area? need to hear that it's about 20C and sunny please... thank you... :D

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All,

Been ages since i have been on here. Just browsed thru and saw that there are new additions to the family. i am that family member u see every once in a while. hehehehe. Congrats to everyone especially LCW, u were always here giving advice, even from the first forum we were all on. good to see ur now happy and reunited with your loved one. Hubby was here in december and again 3 weeks ago, so i have not been too lonely. we went to KG and was told that they already sent us our AOR letter. i asked the lady we spoke with when they sent it cause i have not received anything, she said well it says on her computer that it was sent. So she gave me that B... number. overall we heard nothing much from her only that our file is processed and waiting on the IO to go over it and blah blah blah. i asked why it took so long for some people and she said that it depends on the IO who has your file. she couldnt give any definitive answer just said that we will hear something soon, that was in january i think we went, early part or maybe it was late december...and still soon has not come, we havent heard anything...

I emailed them over a week ago and got a response the next day, reponse was made in error obviously because it was saying something about application for skilled worker....confused me a bit until i called our NO GOOD lawyer and he explained. (dont even know why we got a lawyer, if i had known about this forum before then LCW couldve been my personal adviser) so they sent the email, which looks like a standard response to skilled worker applicants. so i emailed them again asking that they verified that that email was actually sent in error. Nothing from them since. Contacted MP's office and was told will contact KG and it usually takes a few weeks to get a response, and was also told that i am within normal timeline as it has not passed 14mths though it has passed 7mnths. she said even though i have not received redo meds instructions i should not worry because THEY DONT ALWAYS ASK for meds to be redone. she was very nice and asked that i called back if i had any queries or whatever. so thats it from me folks. nothing since then. still waiting waiting waiting. im not very good at this waiting things so im glad i have our son who keeps me on my toes and drives me crazy. lol.

Congrats again! and Bienvenida newcomers!