Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Where is everyone these days seems like if the imfamous loney aint heating up the pages you guys arent around!!!

Well i just wanna say i am here and learking i have been super busy at work and with the death of my 2 freinds kinda consumed me

Whats going on KG ...Were are the updates???

WHERE IN THA RASS IS STRESS??? hmmmm HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HER ...LIKE soso SAID ONE TIME DONT MAKE ME GO GET DEVIL SAM TO START POSTING AGAIN....babababababababababhahaha

Anyways hope all is good and i read some post again realll soooon

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whoaaaa where is everyone. You are all disappearing. Or maybe have a life..lol exciting places to go ppl to see as for me um lets see no I have not. Its work and home. Yahooo boring yes but hey. Well everyone its off to work I go and then up @ 7 and back to work.
take care all.

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
HELLO ROOM

GOOD MORNING...JUST PASSING BY GONE TO WALK FOR AN HOUR AS LATA TONIGHT DEM SEY RAIN A COME....EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK MORE UPDATES. I HAVE NOT SEE ANY FOR SOME TIME???? WHATS GOING ON KG????

::) ::)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning people

slow week huh....hoping for a better week next week.

Hope you are all good and have big smiles on you faces :D

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good Afternoon Family :D

Jam I have a smile on my face :D having a very nice weekend so far and I start work on Monday again ...so Yippee...$$$ flowing again, better job and more pay...what more can I ask for???? I am a happy camper!!! 8)

GLO ...google Judge Steve Elllis...pretty interesting story about just what happens with these people of power..... I hate it so much but it is the reality of our world...but hopefully one by one...they can be brought down!!! Corruption is all around us.

I met with my MP again yesterday and she says that our timeline is pretty much on track as we have children on the file, so they are making sure everything is correct, I really hope that we hear good news soon. My fingers are always crossed for news everyday!!!

Well the sun was out and beautiful here this morning..but now it is cloudy and cool again...so going to just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet...kids are gone and I have the house all to myself!! :p :p I feel like a little girl...lol.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone Mel big congrats on the job awesome awesome. I didn 't go see that judge but I will later. I am going to a birthday party tonight yaaaa something fun to do. Ya ya don't make fun I have no life since hubby left. So yup cake for me not a big piece cause I am following Weight Watchers. So see how that goes. Its such hard work keeping this fluffy figure looking good.lol
Great evening all. ;D

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Hello everyone!

Congratulations on the new job rosemel!

Have fun at the birthday party Glo!

I am filling out the applications....oh what fun lol (not) On the Schedule 1 Background/Declaration for my hubby, it asks a bunch of yes/no questions, one of which asks if you have ever been refused admission to or ordered to leave Canada or any other Country? My husband applied for a temporary resident visa to come visit me but was refused. Would that count as being refused admission into Canada? and should we include his refusal paperwork with the application?

also, since I wrote everything out for him, he signed it himself, but on one of the pages at the end it asks if you had an interpreter write out the application for you and sign something saying the information given was correct etc. I put my name and signed it. Was that the right thing to do?

God I wrote a full page on how our relationship developed...is that too much?

these may be dumb questions but it helps if someone that has done this before confirms what you are doing is right or wrong lol

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
nae-nae...

yes, include the TRV denial... there should be an associated file number or something that you can reference and include the letter you got... they did it and know about it, so you can't/shouldn't hide it, and it does prove attempts to visit... i don't think it's a bad thing :)

we (I) typed up our forms and then he signed it... the soft copies were emailed back and forth, he edited (i think he didn't have the correct adobe, so he just told me on the phone what to change, i did and emailed back), then printed and signed on his end... that way there was no "interpreteur", which you technically are not... if you have the full version of adobe you can save the forms after typing... i wouldn't have signed that part (even if you were "interpreteuring" it would be him who signs, wouldn't it? any ways, i'd just leave that part since i don't think it's what they mean by interpreteuring... what you're doing is really just transposing, no?)... if you're submiting hand written forms and are worried about the handwriting being the same on both, maybe you could have someone else write it out.. i think it's more important that it is his signature on the bottom confirming the information... (you can still email it to him and have him sign and ship back with everything else that is needed to send)

if you needed a page to explain then use it... i just gave chronological bullets if i remember correctly... i find when i did it any other way, i started including details that werent really necessary... i love to write :)

rosie... glad things are going well for you.. you sound so happy :)

Jammy... hope your daughter is feeling better... this weather must not be helping either... its been hot as heck up here in the country, so i can just imagine you're getting hammered worse in sunshine city! stay cool!

lcw... understandable that you're busy, take care of yourself and your family... my condolences for your loss...

homesoon... when is the big day again? you must be getting very excited... is it still a secret for your daughter?

hey glo, missing and everyone else lurking...

we're here still enjoying that last of the sunshine.... 9 more days... trying to decide what to do during these last ones... kids are in school all next week, so it can't be big trips.... but we've made everywhere but st james and trelawny this month... any thoughts??? lol

my kids havent' really done anything all that funny this week... well unles you consider catching moths and naming all of them jodi (one of my best friend's name) funny... i thought it was a little strange (read deranged) and i'm sure jodi would too... not sure if i will tell her... lol...

baby is up, so off i go..

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Thanks Chelley! it says you can't save the forms when you type it out....I guess that was wrong. Maybe I'll give it a try, although I've already filled it all out by hand and have his signature on the forms. :'(

so I should say yes to the question asking if he has been refused entry into Canada?

we already indicated he applied for a TRV but was refused under the question of whether or not he has visited me and if no, why.

I'm a little nervous because he received his refusal on Mar 15 and we then got married Mar 30. Oh well, they can be satisfied that they were not wrong in thinking he would not return to JA lol

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
ok chelley, I was able to type up the sponsorship application etc and print them out. You can't complete the forms and save them - they will save blank :'(

His applications are already completed in handwriting and signed so I will leave them hand written. I already signed the interpreter part because it asks if someone helped you to complete the forms to sign it. I think I'll get him to print out the page and sign it again and send it to me....lol

I'll get it right....eventually lol

thanks for the help!!!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good night

I just wanna hail you all up ..Bwoy it has been quite the few weeks for me ..Chelly thanks for keeping up the forum ..LOL ...I am usually on that ..BUT others need to contribute there time more so ...I guess my time is done in that regard ..But hey i am still reading and will still post ..But Jammy and all you other girls keep it up ..

Well i havent heard from Stress in awhile ...Neither peni..Or Mizzy and Faith ...Actually seems like most times when them hubby BUSS them gawn..

It all good...Everyones choice in the end...

I wanna SAY A BIG SHOUT OUT TO STRESS...yuh cyaan hide long mi fren ...cau mi a guh find yuh !! memba mi tell you ..Mi miss yuh BAD...

Anyways SOSO mi read yuh sick like DOG...Sorry mi gyal ....Dem sick ting wah yuh a face worth it still...Pickney soon born !!

Everyone else BIG up and bless yuh hear ..

Mi hope as a god inna heaven dem soon start call or do sintin pan wi likkle group yah ...Mi waan read sintin propper...l

Till mawning mi fren ...and bless up !!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning my lovely peeps...

well today starts the last work week of the month. Cant believe how time flies. Lets hope KG squeeze a few through before the month ends.

Bless up everybody...

LCW yuh large...there will soon be lots of good news to read.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good Morning Forum Family :D

Well its Monday and hopefully we will get an update of some sort this week....We have to keep wishing and hoping KG gives someone on here some news soon. I wish everyone a great week and stay hopeful someone hears something!!...
On a positive note for me, I start my new job this afternoon at 1:00 PM...very anxious for that and also my buddies are on their way back up this week for the farm work...so I will be happy to see them again too. I really thought my hubby would be with me to welcome them on their return back here this year...but I guess not :( ....Well at least he should be here for the going away party in December...HOPEFULLY!!! 8)

Have a wonderful day everyone! :D

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
Nae nae... You need adobe acrobat to save, not reader... It's not the free version... I did it on my work laptop and saved them worked good as there were a bunch of last minute details that needed fixing... My hubby couldn't save them bc he didn't have the full version... And yes, you do check yes for the denied to Canada... There were a few (6) months between the denial and the wedding for us, so I can't say if they might overlook that or not...

Good luck with the job Rosie!

Hey lcw and jammy... Hope this week is a busy one... It will be for us as we need to get to packing... I'm sure I'll be around a lot as I am queen procrastiation lol

take care all...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning

Yooooooo forum peeps..Wah gwaan ...Rosie glad to see you are in normal processing ting soon sort out girl ..Good luck pan yuh job deh !!

So here is a likkle story bout wi gyal dem ...One of my girls has a habit of runnin round inna dem baggy..Morning noon and night...Now mi likkle dawta from Jamaica waan sleep with har baggy ongle and cold nuh rass inna night time still..window open and all ...lawwd mi tell har she mus come from antarica...cau mi cyaan even do dat ...She says she hot ??????...Lawwwd....So mi look pan har and mi see 2 black gloves pan har and baggy and socks ..So there is the likkle gyal ongle a wear har baggy an black mittens dem on har hands an har socks dem...WTF...Mi an hubby jus laugh....Dis yah gyal funny fi tru ...even now mi still a skin me teet!! cau mi cyaan beleive wah she a do ....sooo funny...Plus all of har sheet dem draw off ...Spread out like she a sweat up...woiii...funny mi try fi lef out a deh room an mi a laugh so hard mi bunks mi foot off a dem drawer....tru cau dem room stay chaka chaka like crazyyyy...dem gyall come een like dem love fi live cork up ...lawwd like dem OHT FI bruk off mi foot ..lol

Mi hubby get brindle nuh rass bout it cau she guh a har bed wit dem sintin on and tru dem room deh weh it stay ...but just tell him seh cool out nuh mi a guh tek a picture a dis ...She can see it when she older cau it to funny man ...

So where is everyone ....Where is the news KG ????