Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks guys.
Homesoon trust me our lawyer is useless!!!! it was on this site i realized that he should have advised us that medicals are usually redone once it passes one year. and a whole bunch a other stuff. Hubby jus paying him for NOTHING!!!! so pissed off at him, and i would not recommend a lawyer to anyone for this purpose. Yeah

kc
i have been doing a bunch a other stuff trying to keep my mind off this long waiting process.

Rosmel i understand how ur hubby feels, i feel the same way, hubby i know is tired of the whole process and of me cause im always moaning bout how much i need to be beside him and he always cussing and saying he come home from work and no one to great him, not even a hot dinner. its HARD trust me! if i didnt have my son i dont know how i would manage. They jus sit on their asses in kgn and do nothing i think trust me. maybe the newer IO's are the ones who work fast on peoples case, but i just got a crappy one it looks like. (hope my IO not reading this! lmao) I got a response from them in one day, when i sent the email. sent the email in the night and then by morning i got a response. BUT when i replied, to ask about the error they made on the response they didnt reply. i am wondering if they have misplaced or file or something... i cant help but wonder because truly i cant see anything that would be holding up our file this long. anywhooooo.... what can i do but wait?

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
WELCOME BACK SOANXIOUS

Lucky you, you managed to take a break from here. Sometimes I want to cause it get depressing but I stick it out cause I got nothing better to do when I'm at work(sorry guys ;D)
But glad you are back in the fold.

I am here building up the courage to go home and workout. I am starting the Jillian Michael 30 day shred. I lost 6 pounds got on my own got 8 more to go! but I am so not motivated. Working out keeps my blood pumping and studies shows it helps fight depression. Maybe thats why I am hanging in there....

Only 33 days till hubby gets here :p

Oh and Hello Angella :p

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TY Jamwifey....
Well lets hope within those 30 days u hear something from KG!!!! girl i love working out when i have company, otherwise i am not motivated, i want to lose about 15 pound right now, i was jogging every morning for 40 mins and that worked beautifully but since my jogging partner moved i stopped. i just googled jillian michaels gonna see what its all about. You lost 6 pounds! thats great! keep doing u thing and stick to it.

i stick to yoville and cafeworld and facebook to keep my mind off things most times. now im just thinking ''whatever" just want the time to pass, the more time passes the closer i am to being with my sweety. he told me he had a dream lastnight that i was there with him, said it felt so real that he got proper pissed when he woke up and realized it was a dream. lol

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soso I think you are on the right track. Sounds like he came here on work visa and we all know your work time is done ya head back home or maybe.lol
So he must have met the girl here got married and ray ray. I was with my daughters father for 2 almost 3 yrs when I found all sorts of crap cause he was such a good talker. I hope you or your friend can find out the truth so she can move on or decide what is best for her. Ya wonder why some men and woman for that matter don't talk the truth and make stuff up or deny the truth.
As far as marriage records I am with the others not to sure if you can find out. I mean when I was searching for my family's background I found all the records marriage birth etc. I am not sure how Ontario does it cause this was New Brunswick I was looking through.
My day off is heading to a end back to the grind tomorrow.
I think KG is on vacation yet again. ???. I can't wait for the day when they call for redo. Until then I will plan my retirement, get fitted for dentures and book my spot at the Old Age home across the street. And best of all be a born again V.lol Cause they are so slow.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
glo you are funny! :D

hey jamwifey, I have the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred....I did it once and died! lol well not literally lol maybe you can motivate me to start it and get to day 2 lol I'm going to visit hubby in June so I should start soon lol

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
GLO: Born again V...LMAO too funny

NAE: LOL Man I hope I can stick it out. I really wanna get fit and "TONED". I want my sexy back...lol. Plus summer is coming gotta work on the summa body. Misery loves company...Dust that DVD off and come share my pain! :p

ANXIOUS: I wish I had a jogging partner. Makes it easier running with someone than all by yourself. I am stuck on Farmville and Yoville(You see ma new house...lol) Definitely makes the time go by so much faster!

Anyone else wanna join the fitness challenge? ::)

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Good evening Forum!!

Rosie - I'm so glad to hear about your update. Congrats on the new job!!

Welcome back soanxious!!

KC - I will be at the party too! Wouldn't miss it!

SoSo - Here's what I know for sure... (and will confirm later when I check my IMM folder) - You cannot sponsor your cousin... but iN your friend's case... coule the cousin have been the employer????? (MAYBE)

-Things may have changed but the last time I checked (which was a while ago) the only way a temp. skilled worker can become a PR is if the company (sponsor) sponsors them under the worker's class and is responsible for them for the applicant for a 'X' year period. The PR can then become a citizen. This flex used to run HOT in the early and mid 90's... but IMM laws changed a lot since then!!

- The other thing I can contribute since I did my own marriage search both here and in JA..... A short trip down to the Attorney General's office and a few dollars later...I was able to request a search for any marriages under ALL of my names in Ontario by giving certain parameters (years). You can even request the search online and pay with a credit card. The results were mailed to me within a week. So I cannot say if it is a matter of public record but with a few pieces of information you can get results!

-As far as CIC is concerned....the privacy laws would probably state that any information regarding a personal immigration file may be request with their consent. But may be available throught the FOIA.

What do you think??? Does that make any sense??? It's hard to type and keep up with my million thoughts per minute!!

BIG UP EVERYONE!!!! ;D

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Maple.

jamwifey trust me i miss my joggin partner, not i will have to build the courage up to go and jog each morning by myself. or maybe i should do the evening cause without my friends motivation its hard to jog in the morning.

yeah i see your new house, i have one like that too...decorating it now

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
hey room a question
when is the best time to order CAIPS? mek me know

Bless Good Evening Everyone

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hey angella

i think it's best recommended once you've exceeded the 50%ile... so sometime after 9months in kingston (10ish months in total)

but you are entitled to order them whenever you want... keep in mind it takes a month or two to do so... and it may not give you that much information (especially if you order them before that 50% as it just may be that they haven't gotten to your file yet)..

hope that helps

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
I agree with Chelly more than likely if they have not contacted you for an interview or docs the caips might be empty or have little info. It will tell you your Brought forward date though(the next time they will look at your file)

I think the halfway mark is more 7-8ish.

I have given up hope of being in the 50%. I am now preparing for the long haul...sad but true. On a brighter note if that is the case I am almost halfway there. And those 6 months flew by fast....oh well.

I just finished day one of the Gillian Michael DVD. I started at level 1 and that was a challenge. I think I will stay at level 1 for the rest of the week before I move on....YAY me!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
jammy... i got the 9m here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp

i've GOT to get on the getting in shape boat... in the 6m we've been here i think i've been lazier than i have ever in my life... so much for country living, we get in the car, drive the kids to school and then get out of the car... most exercise i get is on laundry days when i wash and hang out the clothes... UGH! it's felt great to just relax some after running so ragged, but i'm sick of sitting on my expanding butt... i am glad i haven't actually gained any weight (go breastfeeding!), but i'm just getting flabbier and flabbier... not fun! my husband on the other hand.. has gains 42 pounds :eek: since we've been here.. he's a very tall and slim guy to start out with so it don't look out of place, but none of his clothes fit him lol lol lol... okay shhhhhh... our secret lol

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Soso....if you could make a guess as to where they got married you may be able to go to the publis records office at that city hall...i know when i got married here I had to go to city hall to apply for our marriage licence...just guessing :)

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
thanks Jam Wifey and chelly.....

Bless

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
GOod Morning all.

So I woke up this morning feeling good. I said to myself I am going to make the most of today. I am going to live for each day. Find ways to improve myself. Find ways to make me happy. Whether its improving my health, doing my nails, going for walks, reading a book. Just anything. I will not sit and mope about KG for the next 8 or 9 months or however long it takes.
I am going to take this time to be the best me I can be. When I get to be with my hubby full time, I am going to be the best me I can be....not a broken person.

Hope you are all feeling good and hopeful. You cannot let this process take over your life. True your life is on hold because you are waiting for a decision but find other things to fill that void. Nothing you can do will make it go faster than it will. When its your time....its your time. Be happy and live what life you can till you can be with the ones you love.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ALL! :-*