Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
Good morning beautiful people praying for some good news for all of us especially the one from 2011 and early 2012 give thanks we live to see another day bless

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good morning famjam,

Welcome ambers to the forum hope you do stay around we will try help you get through this process. Happy Friday everyone hope kingston has some good news for someone today.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning all..welcome ambers to the site...do stick and stay, it is a wonderful place here with others that are going thru the same as you.....the other members have summed up everything pretty much. I am at work right now but will add you to the spreadsheet later on today. If you click on the link below my purple thing down there, you can see everyones timelines who have gone thru this and what stage they are at. Anyone in green has received a Passport Request and that is what we are all aiming for. Welcome again.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
ok peeps today is friday so to lighten to mood of all the applicants and sponsor our there who still waiting patiently, and i know MOST if not all of the sponsor here are woman and most are the sponsor and maybea good few are white women, but let me warn you about jamaican men..they are funny like shit, :D :D :D :D so before yourll sponsor them make sure yourll watch this video lol click on the link and have fun or cut and paste. if the link doesnt work then google DORMATAINMENT and inside the site search for dating a jamaican man, and again have fun.

http://dormtainment.com/?s=dating+a+jamaican&x=-1052&y=-64

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
millslu said:
ok peeps today is friday so to lighten to mood of all the applicants and sponsor our there who still waiting patiently, and i know MOST if not all of the sponsor here are woman and most are the sponsor and maybea good few are white women, but let me warn you about jamaican men..they are funny like *censored word*, :D :D :D :D so before yourll sponsor them make sure yourll watch this video lol click on the link and have fun or cut and paste. if the link doesnt work then google DORMATAINMENT and inside the site search for dating a jamaican man, and again have fun.

http://dormtainment.com/?s=dating+a+jamaican&x=-1052&y=-64
I'm a white woman sponsoring my husband and I must say this video is very stereotyped. My husband does not act like that one bit. Your message was a bit offensive why did you have to add the colour of a woman's skin? Was that necessary?

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Good morning forum family and welcome to our newbies and congrtas to those with good news. It has been pretty dead out of KG the last fews days. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. Good luck all and lets go KG
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A man walks into a bar and immediately realizes its a gay bar. He thinks to himself I'm not gay but I really want to to drink so he walks up to the bar. The bartender asks "What is the name of your p-is?" The man says "Man get outta my face I'm not like that, just gimme a beer." The bartender replies,"I'm sorry sir but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your p-is." The man says, "Okay then what's the name of your p-is?" The bartender replies "Mine is named Nike, You know Just Do it. The man thought for a moment then replied "Mine is named Secret." The bartender replied "Secret??" The man explained you know, Strong enough for a man, made for a woman."

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
oneandonly said:
I'm a white woman sponsoring my husband and I must say this video is very stereotyped. My husband does not act like that one bit. Your message was a bit offensive why did you have to add the colour of a woman's skin? Was that necessary?
hahah chill oneandonly its friday and it just suppose to be funny that all plzz dont take it personally. well i was hoping it would make some ppl laugh, but like i said dont take it serious or personal its just suppose to be funny that all.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
millslu said:
hahah chill oneandonly its friday and it just suppose to be funny that all plzz dont take it personally. well i was hoping it would make some ppl laugh, but like i said dont take it serious or personal its just suppose to be funny that all.
I understand the video might be funny but it's the part that you added about some of us are white but it's w.e

jammywife68

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2012
Doc's Request.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
01-22-2014
Med's Done....
01-24-2014 (REDONE & Sent Back)
Interview........
None in gods name
Passport Req..
02-18-2104
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !
Okay so i have started this long and tedious process...and its becoming very very stressful
other i know have said not to worry - it no longer take 17 months thru kingston as the laws and conditional sponsorship now apply..whatever lol
anyone with any advice - send it along.

I am sponsoring my husband and his daughter - the mother has provided full consent
Meds we done Oct 2012
Police clearance Sep 2012
all sent with application
all fees paid and forwarded and below is my time line....

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Kingston,Jamaica
App. Filed.......: 18-12-2012
File Transfer...: 16-01-2013
Med's Done....: 16-11-2012

am i being overly anxious to think it might all be handled by april 2013?

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
jammywife68 said:
Okay so i have started this long and tedious process...and its becoming very very stressful
other i know have said not to worry - it no longer take 17 months thru kingston as the laws and conditional sponsorship now apply..whatever lol

I am sponsoring my husband and his daughter - the mother has provided full consent
Meds we done Oct 2012

Hi Jammy,
How old is the dependent? This could make all the difference in the world. I am in the same situation, spouse bringing a dependent who happend to turn 18 through this long process and I am now learning that has caused me tons of delays as they have not been very good notifying us of the additional documentation they require to complete the processing now that the dependent is older. I can share some advice around that if the dependent is around the same age.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
chilld of God said:
i will be celebrating my 4th anniversary in April.
CoG, I heard you asking for prayer yesterday. Remember your name, and all the power in heaven is accessible to you through the mighty name of Jesus. With Him, you can overcome all obstacles, face every fear and stomp out your worse enemy. I will be putting down some holy ghost, apostolic prayers for you that a change will come to your every situation. Keep on your knees my dear, prayer changes things.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
jammywife68 said:

Meds we done Oct 2012

good day as metioned by flk previously please update with a little more info and we will gladly assist you as best possible.... i too sponsored my husband and dependent child ....applied in march 2012 ...approved for sponsorship june 27th 2012 hubby and step daughter landed in december..... in the case of added dependant child there may be delays in the process .....alot of the time you may be asked for DNA TEST...i went ahead and did dna test before they asked (not suggested to Do ) dispite sending in my own DNA test embassy still requested one to be done by there drs. ........ case and point is there is no guarantee with Kingston on how long the process is ..... the only thing we know for sure is one day it will all be over .....
ask away your questions and i am sure that one of us here will be able to answer it ...if not we will research our butts off till we get you an answer
good luck in your process ..... do stick and stay you found a great bunch here who will be a great support through this whole process......

P.S - having consent from the mother is a great bonus ........
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Anyone know what happened to TinTIn????

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
firstladyking said:
Anyone know what happened to TinTIn????
ive been asking the same question

hey flk how are you doing any uodates yet doll?