+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
hatewaiting no........the person received a generic mail.............thank you all...... for welcoming the words of God.....it's alway a privilege to shared a little line or paragraph with intellect ppl.
Question..............I would like to know........ if Kingston called yu about re-do of medical or yu just received a mail..........also with the interview???????????

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
After their error with the file.............. The...(MP).......stated that the next review date was the last of November..........and today is the third of december and no info............mi email Kgn.........and mi fruit-brain MP everyday and all now........nothing. Mi know sey........ no news is good news.....but wi a human and curiosity is killing us............A lucky thing.....God is with us. Lovely ladies full joy ur night. also who's with hubbies blessed up....and those without wivey and hubbies hug up ur pillows and think about dem...........lol God blessed yu all.....night.

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
Hi family wats up big up to all with good news and those how are still witeing dont worry god is god and our time will come soon.

jamwifey yes it did change to in proess before he got the AOR

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ty KC you are a sweetheart.

Stressed that kartel is perfect for SOSO...hehehehe. i love me some kartel!

Big ups everyone. another week a done. once thursday pass i daont expect to hear anything friday...sooooo i guess i will be waiting for next week and hoping like i do every week that next week will be my week. hoping and praying and keeping my fingers crossed.

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wha Gwan Family

Mi and hubby are chillin drinking some Canadian beer and I am reading him all these posts...

Nuff Bam bam a Gwan fi we............. LOL

But Mi a tell ya seh Hubby a come pon di forum and hail yuh up LCW and family....... so........

Big up everyone just gwan hold di faith,ya, tings soon be alright
From Mr So to di SO, Aka Ryon!

thanks for the welcome from everyone, yes sir!

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
Good evening forum family,

Congrats Soso on the homecoming. Welcome Mr. Soso.

Thanks to those of you who responded on my CAIPS queries (LCW, Maple and anyone else). It is quite depressing to realize that Kingston has had our file for over 11 months and the background check isn't even completed. I figure our file is actually not in storage but stuck under a table leg to keep it from wobbling - must be a pretty lopsided table to start cause the file must be at least 2" thick! Even though we are not past the 14 months, not sorry I paid the $5 bucks to have my fears confirmed that we are still closer to the starting line than the finish line. At least we know. And I am going to see the MP, none of this email/phone calls, face to face! His office is not far from me and he should be in town sometime this month I'm sure. I know they told me they could do nothing until I passed the 80% timeline, but when I submitted it was published as 8 months, and when I talked to them it was 13 months and now its 14 months. At this rate, I will never reach the magic "time" where the MPs office can make a serious inquiry.

Rosemel, I noticed you filed in June. Is hubby in Mobay area by any chance? Hubby knows someone in Mobay who was working at Margaritaville until sometime in about June whose application was filed around then. Hubby said the guy's wife was a member of "that place where you talk about immigration" but could not remember the screen name. Its probably not you though - hubby said this guy got called for originals in the last week or so, but your call was after that I think and for the certificates. I know there are more of us out there then we actually see on the forum....

And I noticed the post about meeting for drinks at a later date...we would have to be there only in spirit. I am in the prairies and plane tickets to the GTA cost as much as a flight to JA most times!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
BLESS FORUM FAMILY

Wah gwaan

TGIF....Yessssssssss Sah.......But Mizzy my girl mi cyaaan see how dem nuh do nuttin pan deh file all now...it nuh mek no sense nun at all........You kno seh mi a think bout it long an hard and cyaan even understand why deh RASS nuttin nuh show pan deh file.......11 months and no Security screening a gwaan.....CHO.....Please lord mek deh MP look into it fi you.......I just dont get what the heck is going on there...doesnt make any sense

SOSO....nice.......keep sweet bebes........have fun and keep enjoying what the Lord has givin you.

Forum Family UNO large Bless yuh hear....SNOW a fall tiday wooooooooooooi....mi glad seh it a melt off when it a reach pan deh groun cau mi nuh like snow weh stay roun.. Rhyme it A Rhyme......Bahahahahahah

Okay well mi off tuh wuk....Everyone have one nice day......There are still chances for pasport calls memba mi tell uno

Likkle moe

Jiggy

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Stress this one is for you.......

I have not heard of anyone doing a medical at a NON desiginated DMP..that is too bad teif dat doc teif yuh coil......bwoooy mon mi cyaan handle dem eediat dem....

You got asked to bring in original docs CORRECT?

On the same call the lady said to you tht the meds were not done at a Designated DMP and med redos will be sent to you...

Generally with doc requests you have a 60 day timeline to submit them....you recieved your doc request by phone at the end of october? that means you will be in review end of decemeber early january so i would get them to your case officer...or else they state in the letter which i recieved

"Please submiit the documents within 60 days of this letter...if we do not hear from you then we will presume you have no further intrest in coming to canada" something like that and they may make yuou apply all over again

Have you submitted the docs yet... from what i read you havent.... get them there asap......Dont worry about the meds to much get those docs in there and have your husband inquire while he is dropping them off. There is a
chance he can get the forms when he is there unlesss they sent them off.l..and or they are waiting for a specific time to ask you to redo.

Anyways my adivice to you get those documents to them.....you are not delaying your file...your case officer more than likely has set a review date from 60 days from the date of the call.....and she will be looking into the documents that were to be submitted....so get those documents there girl...

Sounds like they will send the med request when they are totally done with background and security clearances and validating weather or not marriage is bonified....so get those docs in girl

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Morning forum.... thought we could end the week off with a good laugh....

An old couple in Jamaica was puzzled when the coffin of their dead relative arrived from foreign.
The corpse was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin that her face was practically touching the glass cover. When they opened the coffin, they found a letter pinned to her chest which read:
Dear Mama and Papa:
Mi a sen yu wha lef a Puncie fi di funeral dung deh inna Jamaica. Sarry seh mi couldn't mek di funeral cause dem seh di expenses dem too high. Yu wi find inside a di coffin, unda Puncie body:
12 can a Bully Beef
12 bottle a Posner Shampoo
12 bottle a Posner Conditioner
12 bottle a Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
12 tube a Colgate toothpaste
Pon Puncie body is a brand new pair a Nike (size 8) fi Keefa.
Unda Puncie head is four pair a Nike fi Boysie son dem. Puncie a wear six Fubu t-shirt - one is fi Trevor and di rest fi im son dem.
Puncie a wear one dozen Wonder Bras (a fi mi favorite), jus devide dem mongst the likkle gal dem inna di district.
Di two dozen Victoria Secret panty dem dat Puncie have on is fi mi nieces and mi cousin dem.
Puncie also have on eight Levi pants, tek one fi yuhself and give di rest of dem to di likkle boy boy dem whey work pon Papa truck.
Di Swiss diman watch yu did ask mi fa de pan Puncie lef wris and di tings dem wha yu did sen come beg mi for Mama (di earrings, ring and chain), dem is where dem suppose fi wear pon Puncie body, please tek dem before anybody come fi view di body.
hope seh yu get everyting alright. Di damn palitishan dem mek yuhaffe tiefall kina way fi get tings eena di kuntri.
God bless yu and keep yu,
Your loving daughter,
Babsie
P.S. Mi a beg yu find a dress fi Puncie bury eenna.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
An elderly Jamaican man lay dying in his bed. While suffering the agonies of impending death, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite Jamaican pastry, 'Gizzada' wafting up the stairs. He gathered his remaining strength, and lifted himself from the bed.

Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort, gripping the railing with both hands, he crawled downstairs. With labored breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen. Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven, for there, spread out upon waxed paper on the kitchen table were literally dozens of 'Gizzadas'.

Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife of sixty years, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man? Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself towards the table, landing on his knees in a rumpled posture. His parched lips parted, the wondrous taste of the 'Gizzada' was already in his mouth, seemingly bringing him back to life.

The aged and withered hand trembled on its way to a 'Gizzada' at the edge of the table, when it was suddenly smacked with a 'dutch-pot' by his wife...... "Move yu back-side!" she said, "Dem ya a fe you funeral."

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Well a greta morning to my family, been away for a few days so haven't backtracked yet. GREAT NEWS, I got my divorce papers, wahoo, gonna be getting it on on the 19th. Maple, wearing a cream coloured suit, shoes and wine coloured shirt. I hope someone has gotten some really good news, will catch up on my reading on the weekend, Take care my friends.
One to add a smile to your day.
Little Johnny and Susie were only 10 years old, but they just knew that they were in love. One day they decided that they wanted to get married, so Johnny went to Susie's father to ask him for her hand. Johnny bravely walked up to him and said "Mr. Smith, me and Susie are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."
Thinking that this was the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replied, "Well Johnny, you are only 10. Where will you two live?" Without even taking a moment to think about it, Johnny replied "In Susie's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."
Still thinking this is just adorable, Mr. Smith said with a huge grin, "Okay then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Susie." Again, Johnny instantly replied, "Our allowance...Susie makes 5 bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month, and that'll do us just fine." By this time Mr. Smith was a little shocked that Johnny had put so much thought into this. So, he thought for a moment trying to come up with something that Johnny wouldn't have an answer for. After a second, Mr. Smith said, "Well Johnny, it seems like you have got everything all figured out. I just have one more question for you. What will you do if the two of you should have little ones of your own?"
Johnny just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, we've been lucky so far...."

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning forum family TGIF!!! Hope everyone is good.

Well last night I said goodbye to my Jamaican buddies was overcome with emotions...and cried, and now they are currently on the plane home to Jamaica, feeling sad as not sure if they are coming back next year.

Welcome Ryon aka SOSO's hubby...lol..I hope you have enjoyed your first few days here in Canada. Glad everything went well upon your arrival and SOSO is taking good care of you!!
Please help her to learn to boil water...lol.

Canuck ..that is great news....one less stress...WOW countdown is really on now!!! Good luck with everything, sorry I am old....and forgot ..when is your wedding date again???

Mizzy...no Hubby is not from Mobey. He is waaaaay up in the hills.....lol.

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
MORNING EVERYONE

soso - no hubby did not have to pay a cent at the airport. sounds like somebody try hussle a money off a him.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS CONUCK! thats awesome news. Good day to everyone, LCW, Stressed, Jamwifey, Pentinent, hatewaiting, KC, missingmyhubby, rosmel, mizzy, soso...everyone big up. Wishing you all a great weekend. TGIF! new week ahead

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Morning Forum Family... Bless! I hope everyone has a nice weekend - I had gotten 2 calls on a friday so there is still hope fi today! Fingers crossed for ya'll!

Congrats Canuck on getting that divorce paper finalized... little scare there for a min, but mi glad you got it all sort out! The big day is near... i am excited for you - everything works out in the end when its meant to be!

Sose... glad to hear everything going well... feel nice dont? I am super happy for the both of yuh! Bam Bam! watch them ribs my girl.... lol

lol @ rosemel about mr. sose helping mrs. sose to boil the water!

So i didnt buy tickets to redemption... i thought Beenie Man was at Redemption but he is not, he is at Unplugged... so if anyone a reach that Jam deya let me know... tickets cost me 41 dolla each but mi nah complain cuz its a live concert!

Stressed - i hope you get everything sort out soon - pure teef that doctor. Bwoy i cant believe - as you say the man wicked. Did you ring the place as yet?

Big up yourselves everyone.... Walk Safe!