Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
NUFF BIG UP MR SOSO aka Rayon...Welcome to Canada!!!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
congrats canuck, thats got to be a huge lift of stress off your back, now you just need to count down the days til your big day....a whole heap of bam bam fi u! :)

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phew congrats conuck......!
Countdown is on.........! Love that feeling...

Thanks everyone.....

Had today off, Boy did I need it....lol We were very productive today I must say.
Got his Sin card and a nice warm winter jacket........ LOL.

Oh and did I mention I got child care cost increased upon my husbands arrival!
Welcome to Canada, now get to work or else! The lady was like When are you going to start working?
I said my husband doesn't even know how to buy milk or cross the street as yet, so just calm down.

PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE...let the bwoy a breeze....so it ago.....

Big up KC, LCW, Mizzy,so anxious..canuck....missing...boo..peni...jam....homesoon...FF...hatewaiting..glo..maple
Where is confused.........? anyone hear from him?

Rosemel..... LOL..... Forst night we had KFC in the rain......second we ate Greek food...he loved it...
and I took him to a "PUB" and footlocker, loved it... but mi nah cook as yet. LOL
He promised me some brown stew and Rice and Peas on Sunday.

I just want you all to know how pround I am of your strength and love. Cause this journey is one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life, so I just wanna say... Your time will come when it's due and to keep thinking possitive and count everyday as a day closer to your loves!

When that time comes, it is all worth the wait I promise! It's 26 days till 2010 and they have to push through 2008 and 2009. Come on Kg, let these families be together for X-mas, there is still time..!!

Kc...have fun girl.... I wish I could go dancing right now... but I am litterally walking like an 80 year old woman.... and stairs..... BAHAHAHAHAHA... SOSO yuh bad.... LOL

STRESSEEDDDDDDDDDD.......... A GAZA MI SEHHH......E-mail mi yuh address nuh...plus
I sent you a FB message did you get it... You were the only OM....????

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Good morning forum family...............I am so excited at this time.....Also I give God all my praise.....along with my forum family......I don't know........... if a update yu called it or............ a blessing. But about Wednesday mi asked a question...............wanted to know if a call kingston called about re-do medical or........they just mail it out. So after I asked the question on forum.........I email Kingston on the Thursday........... .and behold the Friday was count my day..........Kingston reply not by a generic mail but real person..............this was wat they wrote......

This was.. wat I sent,
I have sent numerous emails and my MP has also intervened by sending emails to no avail. I believed it is my constitutional rights to ask a question(s) which should be given an answer as long as it is within my rights. Each time I send an email a generic mail comes back from CHC stating nothing of value.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kingston reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are responding to your email below.

Please note that medicals will be sent out shortly.

Kingston, Jamaica

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Penitent - gotta love dem IO...how vague...what happen to medical redo forms are being sent out today or tomorrow or next year?
What can you do, but keep on waiting. Be strong my friend!

soso...what was dat....stairs...uhhh???? a wah unno a keepp up in a di place....mind dem carpet burns.....mr soso....dont ramp with that liccle canadian girl cause she nuh easy....lol

whats up everybody?

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Family!

Missing.....Well my update this morning is son lost hockey game in overtime at the tournament..so they are out now...he sat in the penalty box for last 2 minutes of the game for slashing...lol. So tomorrow can rest.

SOSO...lol...KFC...or as we call it here in QC "PFK". Hubby always wants me to take him there..so I am sure the first place we go out for dinner will be there when he arrives..lol. Glad everything is well and you must be so content now having hubby to wake up to everyday.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Congratulations Canuck! That must be a HUGE relief to know that everything worked out promptly.

Penitent - I agree with FF... tomorrow or next year?? I don't even know what else to say about that.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
the week past by and until now we havent recieved a redo medical form i dont know its been almost 2 months from his medical expired....and his papers been recieved from Dec. 2,2008 been a year...

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
SOS, you must be as happy as kc about now, snow is falling in Alberta as well and friggin cold. I'm leavin' in 5 sleeps so wiil be warm soon. Welcome to Mr. Soso' delighted to know you made it. Loved reading all the posts and LCW you have made a new home for us.
1 for the road

A cowboy walked into a barber shop, sat on the barber's chair and said, "I'll have a shave and a shoe shine." The barber began to lather his face and sharpen the old straight edge while a woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful bre-sts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes. The cowboy said, "Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room."

She replied, "I'm married and my husband wouldn't like that."

The cowboy said, "Tell him you're working overtime and I'll pay you the difference." She said, "You tell him. He is the one shaving you."

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Missingmybaby,

Are you dealing with an ARC? Did your husband get deported? Sorry to ask a repeat question if you have already answered this but I am just wondering why your file is taking so long....

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
Penitent, I don't want to seem a negative nelly, but FF and Maple have a good point. I got an email back in June:
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are responding to your email below.
Please be advised that furthered medicals were mailed out to the applicant and we are awaiting the results to continue with the processing of the case.
Regards.

I have my CAIPS notes this past week and trust me my redo has not been mailed. Now they may have not been completely lying, and maybe they were referencing the letter from March 31 requesting some additional follow-up/treatment, however, in that case their response was outdated because as my CAIPS state, that was all signed off by the MIO on May 9, amonth before their response to me!

I am praying that your response was an honest one and your request has really hit the mail already. Outside of the virus, good news updates direct from KG have slowed right down again.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Greetings in the name of the Lord and savior of this world. Its so great to b apart of ur site. Matthew 19:26..........comfort my heart by the words.........WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.........Just like how it took a miracle to put the stars in place, it took a mircale to hang the world in space; but when he saved our soul, cleansed and made we whole, it took a miracle of LOVE and GRACE!!!
OUR LIMITED ABILITY ACCENTS GOD'S LIMITLESS POWER.
We must rememba this statement............"with MEN or KINGSTON this is possible, to get prompt results, but with GOD all things are possible"........ because the one who created this universe out of nothing has a history of accomplishing the impossible. He dos the impossible once again........which he gives us eternal life!........... faith keeps, because we lived by it.

No ladies..............make ur comments............it can b positive or negative thats wat we're all here to do...........encourage and motivate each others. Maple, Mizzy and FF can all be right.........and I do appreciated ur opinion ladies. But wat excited mi............... is that they answer the next day. Question about (treatment)............anyone..... when you go and do the first medical........... didn't the doctor told yu to call back the office the following week....so that they can give yu a little info on it? Mrs Penitent told mi that the doctor told her to called the office to c if everything was ok with the blood...........which she did and they told her that it's good and they sent it off. If I am wrong...........b free to correct mi. Correction is wat educate and motivates mi. God blessed yu all.

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Penitent, I don't remember if my husband called the DMP after his visit. I do know that it was a 2 step process and the 2nd appt. was after the blood work results came back. There he answered some questions about his medical history and they sent everything off.