September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Here's a little of what's been going on with me:

4 weeks ago; hubby applied for a certificate of no-impediment for all 14 parishes. He was told he would receive a call when it was ready for pick up.

2 weeks ago; no call from the RGD; hubby called the RGD, your cert. is ready. It will be in a courier van outside the Sav-la-mar post office between 1 and 2pm. Huh?

2 fridays ago, hubby went to pick up the cert., was told that cert. was sent back to the head office in St. Catherines. It cannot be picked up from the head office (even with the receipt) Must wait for it to come back to Westmoreland in ANOTHER 2 WEEKS!

Last week, Hubby called RGD to follow up, was told NO request was made to request the cert. 2 weeks prior. RGD sent email request to head office monday. Tues; no reply. Wednesday, Sav RGD called head office; NO RESPONSE!! Thurs; told hubby to call back tomorrow.

Friday....cert. arrived back in Westmoreland; hubby goes to pick it up in Sav.....it says........................................................marriage search was performed for Mrs. (me) in 1 parish, from this date to that date and no marriage on file for Mrs. (me) other than to Mr. (hubby).

WHAT??? What happened to the rest of the parishes??? What did we pay JA$5500 for??? This won't help me in my situation. The search must be done again.... *SIGH* another 2 weeks of waiting.

I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend and an even better upcoming week.

ONE LOVE

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning everyone, I hope everything works out quickly for you penitent.

A professor at the University of Texas was giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks "How many people here believe in ghosts?"

About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you
who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hands.

"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raise their hands. "That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, Bubba raises! his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Bubba,
tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?" Bubba replied, "Heck! From way back there I thought you said "Goats!"

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
re medicals
when hubby did medicals....he went to a DMP office, him and the kids did the necessary test. He was given an envelope to forward to me and that was it. he never had any further contact with the MD or the office. The test are not analysize by that doctor or any lab affiliated with them...they are sent to T&T.

Penitent...i wasnt trying to discourage you...would never do that...i was just saying that they could have given you a little more information rather than being so vague with their generic emails. Anyways be strong my friend things will work out...in God's time.

Maple....nuttin comes easy for you, but dont despair...you will see the light just like your friends in front of you....we're just clearing the way for some of you.

Jamwifey...whats up...Hubby still there?
Glo....waah gwan???

Stressed i been having nutting but problems on my home computer so thats why i havent been on much

LCW,Sose,rosemel,missing(S),canuck ....and everyone else have a beautiful Sunday

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Sunday everyone. Not one thing a gwan with us. But hey another closer we say. We hit 7 month mark so more we wait. We both are keeping busy with work and whatnot so take our minds off the waiting.
A late welcome to Mr Soso. Hope you like Canada and brace for the snow. :). Hubby loves the cold and snow crazy I say.
Maple I would be pretty annoyed with all the mumble crap with the papers. All parish means all not just Westmoreland.
I hope for some good news for someone in the next couple weeks cause we all Christmas holdidays they must take. Does anyone know just how longthey go down for?

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Thanks ff, I hope to have an awesome day. Last sunday in Canada til next year, -20 this am so enjoying some tv, a couple drinks and chillin'

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heyyy Canuck don't rub it in or I will have to sneak into your suitcase ..lol You must be sooooo excited.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
well Glo, excited is an understatement, and I wish I could bring everyone in our family to JA for xmas, everyone here deserves to be with thier loved ones this year. Still lots of time for some of us. I'll begin the lonely vigil when I get home, but, for now, it's gonna be nothin' but bam, bam and bammmm

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Rosemel...sorry to hear your son didn't win....sounds like he really got in to the game near the end lol ;)

Maple...girl you are so strong, with all your past struggles and your continued struggles you are AMAZING! I am so sorry to hear you have hit anther bump in the road, i have faith all will work out for you in the end, and i pray your end is soon.

Canuck....what day is your actual wedding again, i was trying to figure out if i will be down there for it....you must be sooooooo excited by now, i am sure your special day will turn out even better then you imagined.

Big up everyone, maybe this week will bring someone some great news!

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Good morning forum family it's a privilege to be alive.........i give God the honor at this time............oh....... no.......no........no FF I'm for from thinking that u were discouraging mi.........u all r my family.........and all ur opinion counts. I know these ppl will tell tell yu that.........because they want to get yu off their back........A new week have start in Kingston and we're getting near....er to the Xmas holiday.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good morning everyone

Peneitent...you good?

Everyone i am here snow a blow lawwwwwwwwwwd mi waan it fi gwey...LOL lets pray and hope we all here some good news this week....Something has to come soon dont?

Anyways bless yuh hear

Likkle more

Jiggy

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
GOOD MORNING FORUM FAM!!!!!!!

Hope everybody good.

I took Friday off could not wait till Monday. I had a lovely weekend with the fam.
Went to the beach and soaked up some sun all day saturday. It was great. I ate about 15 festivals. Hellshire Festival a di best...!!!

I only have another week with hubby:(. But at least I know this is the last time we will have to go through this. The next time one of us takes a plane we will be together forever.

CANUCK: Big day coming up. Bet you cant wait to get out of the cold.

SOANXIOUS: Is it 5 or 6 days left? You must be so excited!

Everybody big up. Another week done and a new one has begun. Lets hope we hear some good news.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good mawnin everyone, a new week begins and lets hope some news comes for all. 74 more hrs and I'll be home in JA, -31 this morning, +28 in JA, wonder where I'd rather be.

Charlie was visiting an old friend and his wife for dinner. When the time came to leave, his car wouldn't start, and it was too late to call the local service station.

The husband urged Charlie to stay over. There was no spare bed in the house; there wasn't even a sofa. So Charlie would have to sleep with the husband and wife.

No sooner had the husband fallen asleep when the wife tapped Charlie on the shoulder and motioned for him to come over to her.

"I couldn't do that," he whispered. "Your husband is my best friend!"

"Listen, sugar," she whispered back, "there ain't nothing in the whole wide world could wake hime up now."

"I can't believe that," Charlie said. "Certainly if I get on top of you he'll wake up won't he?

"Sugar, he certainly won't. If you don't believe me, pluck a hair out of his rump and see if that wakes him."

Charlie did just that. He was amazed when the husband remained asleep. So he climbed over to the wife's side of the bed and diddled. When he finished, he climbed back to his own side. It wasn't long before she tapped him on the shoulder and beckoned him over again. Again he pulled a hair to determine if his old friend was asleep. This went on eight times during the night. Each time Charlie had the woman, he first pulled out one of the husband's rumps hairs.

The ninth time he pulled a hair, the husband awoke and muttered: "Listen, Charlie, old pal, I don't mind you diddling my wife, but for Pete's sake, stop using my ass for a scoreboard!"

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Lonely........yu nuh post fi about 2 days.....but hey!!!!!!!! it's good to hear from yu..........hope everything is good with yu..........Maple......mi also love ur strenght and encouragement towards others........even through ur tribulation.........Kc.........wi haven't heard from yu........ wassup?????????buzz the family....seen!!!!!! and all the other family who wasn't mention.........big up to yu all in the name of our savior Jesus Christ......

The Bible says in (2 Peter 1:3) that as we grow in our knowledge of God, through his divine power he gives us everything we need for life and godliness. Jesus relied on the Word of God alone to overcome obstacles, including the devil. God's Word is alive and powerful (Hebrews 4:12), useful for correcting us when we are wrong and teaching us what is right (2 Timothy 3:16). So, it makes sense for us to carry God's Word in our hearts through memorization, to be ready to face any problem, every difficulty, and whatsoever challenge that life can send our way.

Hey!!!!!!!!! wi have to give God thanks for everything....if my wife make it here for the Xmas holiday I will say thanks......also if she don't make it here for Xmas.........I would still say thank...........why....... because I would have it in my mind that God know she can't handle the climate...........so he's holding the hands of the IO

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Canuck are you serious -31 already...we are just getting our first few flurries here in Toronto. Lucky you are leaving!!!
its so minute that i didnt even realize until hubby called me and said
..." babes i am looking out the window and i see a whole heep of white stuff coming down from the sky...is that snow?" i'm like yeah that would be it.
We have big plans to go out and play in it when it comes down nice and fluffy....gotta teach him how to lie down and make angels and make snow balls...lol