+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He brought me sorrel... and bammies...and peanut cake...and cane....and bun and cheese.... not to mention he stopped by downtown KG and picked up 5 of the latest HOTTEST GULLY/GAZA Cd dem....... all NEW BIG TUNE...... Hit up Soso if yuh want a copy... mi a send yuh one.....

stressed... there is ONE BAD GAZA CD tuh.. BAD IT BAD
even though it rained like I have never seen before... he loved Canada so far...Said the roads are pretty and the city a pretty.... Can't believe I am at work right now.I am so Happy you guys....... BLESS up to all of you who were thinking of me...and mi mek MR SOSO a hail you ALL up tonight .... PROMISE

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awwwww...happy days for you SOSO.. go gurrrrl!

I am reading your post and im here thinking, wow, wow...awesome!

Big up to u n u Mr.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
WHO encouraged David to continue on?

David encouraged himself! It’s great to be encouraged by others when we face adversity......... but at times we will have to encourage ourselves like what David did......... I've acknowledge that he didn’t just “encourage himself..........” he “........encouraged himself in the LORD his God.”

We all face tribulations and depression in this life with great opportunities to DESPAIR as David did, but instead of self-pity or giving up, we have to do something brave or worth doing – In the story David chose to continue for the sake of all who would be adversely affected if he quit! He thought of others not himself. Also, he knew his source of strength was God............ So i'm very proud of the group and I give yu all a score of A+ .........Keep up the good works.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Hi my name is................... and my date of birth is ................... My wife name is........... and her date of birth is.................her file number is B.............. his cell phone numbers' are............and.............I have sent numerous emails and my MP has also intervened by sending emails to no avail. I believed it is my constitutional rights to ask a question(s) which should be given an answer as long as it is within my rights. Each time I send an email a generic mail comes back from CHC stating nothing of value. This process is tedious and mentally draining. My file number with my MP is............... Can someone please get back to me as to...will a re-do medical be sent out soon and has a selection been made in our case. I look forward to seeing someone actually responding to my email. Thanking you in advance...............

This was sent by a family member to kingston.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
CONGRATS SOSO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE!!!!!!1

SOSO: SO glad to hear his landing went well and he reach in your arms safe and sound. It must hard to drag yourself away from him and go to work. I can relate to that part.

SOANXIOUS: 9 More sleeps till your hubby lands.

PENITENT: Thanks for your words of encouragement and love.

CANUCK: How are things coming along? Any word about your divorce papers?

MAPLE: How are you holding up girl? Any more news on your case?

ROSEMEL: Hope you are in a great mood today after your update. KG is working slowly but surely.

KC, Lonely, the missings, Hatewaiting, FF, Homesoon and everybody else big up yourselves and stay happy.

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
Hi everyone how things a go!!! some good news for everyone today I homesoon it was a removal order because the PRRA was negative so the offiser told him that he had 2 choice (1) he can buy his tickit are (2)they can do it so i buy it an let him go willingly but hey say its still a deportasion when he whant to kingston for a visiters visa sept 15 and the IO ask him y did i not do the spponsership be for this but i send everything with the appilcation med, police, chek with the $950.00 they sen back $400 at the time i got the letter of approval on Oct 15. how long the med good for he did it july 07,2009 and the police june 25, 2009

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
good morning everyone.....and a great morning it is

soso glad fi hear everything sort out, going to work can't be easy but at least you know what your going home to :) Bless up Mr. Soso.

So i have some good news for me, i booked my ticket this morning and i am going to go spend xmas and my birthday with my baby....18 days and i will be in his arms. i can't wait to be with him. this will be the boost i need to make it threw. going to spend two weeks with him, i can't wait to see what jamaican xmas and newyears is like. oh man i am sooooo excited.

penitent....thank you fr your wonderful words today. i am so glad you are here to help us encourage ourselves and others. you are one blessed man

big up to all of you!

18 MORE DAYS!!!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
MISSINGMYBOO: Our timelines are very close. Did your ecas update to IN PROCESS before you got the AOR?

MISSINGMYHUBBY: GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! You will get two in one birthday and xmas. Lucky girl...lol

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
[b]WELCOME TO CANADA MR SOSO!!!!![/b]

Good afternoon everyone, thank you so much for all your support will be very busy as my son is in a hockey tourni, they won first game last night yippee. Will check when I can.. SO glad everything went well for SOSO's hubby. Love reading about his arrival and thinking how my hubby will be..lol....take care for now everyone as I have to get back to work now. Always thinking of you guys!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...glad to see Mr SOSO made it good good.........deh plane land...yes deh plane land...wooooooooooi...niceness.....RASSSSS.....an even deh oooman go a wuk.....yuh brave gal yuh brave....alll now mi would still deh pan it ...hehehe...Straight naught corna ting mi deh pan.......gwaaan mi friend dem ignore DAT yah one.....Bahahahahah

So mi send off mi Parcel 40 odd dolla fi send it to dem ...nuh bad nuh bad...mi feel nice cau mi send dem nuf likkle ting fi christmas.......gyal dem get excited fi kno ting come from dem step modda and dem sista :p.........

So dem likkle pickney stay yah...mi cyaan wait fi bring dem come and show deh how wi really dweet....one sweet day.......lawwwd dis is mi 3rd chrsitmas wit out dem....3rdddddddddddddddddddddddddd......shucks deal wid it..RIGHT..LOL

Ladies and gents keep faith and heads high cau deh lord a we Sheppard....him lead wi through.....

Pentient my dear fren.......keep Strong and keep Faith and kno seh ting soon sort out...nutttin b4 it time

Have a blessed day

Likkle moe

Jiggy

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Rosemel....good luck to your son in his hockey tournament....let me know how he makes out, i love love love hockey, i miss watching my brother play. Last year was his last year and now i don't know what to do with my time in this winter, i rarely missed a game.

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
congrats SOSO..i can only imagine the feeling when you saw him walking thru those doors...mi sure sey u nah do noting productive @ work today..lol..

missingmyhubby which airline did u book with? i've also been looking for reasonable tix around the same time frame but they all seem soo expensive...

what a gwan jamwifey26 n LCW......

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
Penitent, did your friend get a reply to the email?

penitent said:
Hi my name is................... and my date of birth is ................... My wife name is........... and her date of birth is.................her file number is B.............. his cell phone numbers' are............and.............I have sent numerous emails and my MP has also intervened by sending emails to no avail. I believed it is my constitutional rights to ask a question(s) which should be given an answer as long as it is within my rights. Each time I send an email a generic mail comes back from CHC stating nothing of value. This process is tedious and mentally draining. My file number with my MP is............... Can someone please get back to me as to...will a re-do medical be sent out soon and has a selection been made in our case. I look forward to seeing someone actually responding to my email. Thanking you in advance...............

This was sent by a family member to kingston.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Afternoon All...

Congrats sose on hubby landing safe n sound. I love to hear the stories of when hubbies arrive and what they say about Canada. my hubby said the same thing that the roads were smooth and pretty lol - its so true. I am sooo happy for you and I am glad your dreams are coming true.

No hubby never had to pay no 70 CAD... i would be vex too if someone mistreated my hubby! Dont watch no face and see if you can get your money refunded... no doubt the woman was trying to get a likkle something outti your hubby... bunch a teefs!

Awwww love that hubby brought u nuff things from JA... my hubby nah bring me nout at all - him even pack dutty clothes fi me to wash lol so it a go... him too fraid that he would over pack and haffi pay so him pack super light... but some ackee or breadfruit or some juneplum wudda been nice.. cho!

Missingmyhubby... i would love to go to JA for x mas and new years, you will have so much fun... i have never been during those times. I can only imagine how much fun it would be tho... some nice vibz must gwan.. and the clubs dem a pack up too.... you will have to fill us in... I went to Ochi in December from the 12-22nd and they had a little christmas tree up inna the town but i never saw a santa clause - so please let me know if u spot a santa!

Lonley - wha gwan my gyal... glad yuh a get your medicals them sort out soon... your a soldier remember me tell yuh. dont be too hard on hubby bout the passport them for the pickney... lol... id be vex too but we well know aready how it a go - soon sort out! Soon this will all be a distant memory... and mi love the story about the guiness inna the fridge waiting fuh him tuh come home too.... keep holding on and one day soon it will be your day... and mi want to hear all about it!

Missingmyboo... wha gwan, I dont have you on my forum list so I will post it after this post and you let me know what catagory you a fall into.

Penitent... love your words of faith as usual... Big up.

To the rest of the ladies and gents... nuff love....