+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
greetings forum family................its a honor to be back to mi second life...............which is this forum site.....................I turly missed yuh ppl comments and encouragement..................this week was a great week because it reminds mi about wat God have done for mi and the whole world...........which he gave is only son Jesus Christ.............to die for our sins.

OOOOOOh I find this funny.............mi step dawta started school a day after she landed...............but just the other day she arrived home laughing...............daddy guess wat..........I just got a test today and i finished it as i got the paper...........why some of the other children dem a cry sey it hard..............dad this is 4 grade word.................and mi inna 7 grade................happy belated birthday lonely.................and mi and mrs peni prayed that God will blessed yuh and ur family.............also that you will see many more.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
oooooooh forum family if any of yuh ppl know where and how to get some cheap ticket to jamaica yuh can send mi the site......... thanks in advance. Punta Cana, Panama.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
thanks chelley

guess everyone to busy eating for easter.i will soon find out when hubby comes .

everyone enjoy the nice weather and have fun with your families

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Easter everyone....

A Wha Dis.... monday afternoon and nobody a post.... A real shock dis.....

Well I am at work.... everyone else was smart and probably took today off....

So it go........ Bless up everyone and Congrats to Peni on the big arrival....

Maple..... this week a your week....member mi tell unno

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm here ! ;D

Lurking around hoping to see some good news - soon!

Man, march was horrible. Can we please get some updates JA? Question - are they closed today? Anyone know?

I'm honestly considering a break from the forum.... and I would guess from the lack of participation many others are doing the same. I'm sure those of you who have had your reunion can understand. It's depressing!
I'm going to keep checking in this week and if we don't start seeing some good news. I'm taking a break from the site until I get our CAIPS notes.

Hope everyone is doing well - and enjoying the nice weather

homesoon

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
Hey all...

Just getting moving from last night... Ended up at luau which was nice still (although I hear daydreams did better)...

Homesoon... Today is a govt holiday here.., this whole week might be slower bc kids are out of school and I assume many take vacation to correspond...

Heading over to Portland in a bit, just visiting family by boscobel way now...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hello

What the rarse (in the words of KC) Homesoon i am sorry to see you leave for a likkle bit but do what you gotta do ...I understand about the depression ....Many many mant times i said that on the forum about taking a break ...BUT the infamous lonley couldnt do such a thing never could stay away no matter how i tried....ADDICTED ? hmmmm not sure but i think this place cheered me up more than brought me down ....Its just that we are soooo consumed with greif that we wouldnt noticed if this place cheered us up until we werent there reading....YUH SEE ???

I hope you see good things on your CAIPS and that they come soon...My thoughts are with you as i truly understand what is is like to be seperated from your spouse whom you have been with soooo long ...it hard and only strong woman can bare ....Keep sweet homesoon

SOOOSOOO shizzzle....wah gwaaan .....how deh bun?? i am at work today as well ....mi a get mi double time and a half so deh mi a sit an wuk! HEHEH .....Nuttin naw gwaaan pan deh forum so mi nah bodda ...but them mi check and see likkel post so mi just pipe up and seh sintin ...So here is a deter from usual convo i am trying to get pregnant!!
Dis a mi last pickney ...cau mi naww want 20 some odd pickney ...hahaha ...NO SAH...Hubby seh him a try till him get him bwoy!! An mi seh .....Hmmmmm ...i guess yuh haffi look one woman fi try dat wit cau one time deal dis!!! him jus laugh ...But it a tru ting cau mi naw practice and strech out mi body like whoooo and all deh mon can mek is likkle ooman dem !! geeesum....lol ....lawwwd mi love run joke fun fi tru!
SOSO ...did your Breast hurt at all ???

Lawwd mi a jus cool out and see wah gwwaaan and mek the good lord decide when a my time ....

SO KG we waaan a likkle UPDATE for everyone no matta how big or small .....Bring it to we

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCW............ you mek mi laugh... The answer to your question is YES, Lawd Yes, crazy sore.... that is actually how I found out before I took the test...

CAn trick you cause if you are getting your monthly then they may hurt too... but this was a sore I had never felt before....

Sore...tired...and HUNGRY..... LOL......... and now.... Sore...tired.... NOT so hungry but THIRSTY Like Woah....

I am doing ok... hanging in there.... Feeling the 3-4 PM zzzzzzzz's
With my first child I was not working and could sleep the day away... now with me working 40 hours a week and no time to rest as I am in training for the adjuster position I accepted ( SIGH ) I am sooooooooooooo TIRED.....

and around now I just wanna put my head down and take a likkle snooze...
I am going to be breaking the news to my supervisor some time in the next week..... Considering I am almost 3 months now ( WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE) I was thinking I should probably say something.... LOL

Hopefully they take it well and I am going to promise to stay as long as possible and hurry back once baby is born.... LOL (LIES) I am taking that year off...You better believe your ARSE I AM................. LOL

I can't wait for some much deserved time OFF............ LOL

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
LOL @ SOSO

Fer real girl .....well my boobies them were way sore the first time ...so i will see my sick aint sue till the 14th of this month and my B***** are hustting something bad for like 3 days so we will see ...FINGERS CROSSED

I Dunno but i think i wanna wait till after summer is over to get Prego...i wanna drink and get drunk ....PARTY PARTY lol i guess i aint ready for the BUN....I dunno what i want ....

So confuse!!! Head nuh good!

Are you listening to me...WTF ....I am all over the place...I think i am gunna get a serogate mother.....Bahahahahah

Yo but honestly i am wanting another child but when should i do it...that is the question!!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let the lord decide LCW..... LOL

Have fun now and let it work out when your body is ready .... I am pretty sure you are not using condoms now... LOL ..... so you never know.... heck, just get preggo now and get it over with....... you will have plenty years to drink in the future....

It did suck for me this weekend at my parents when everyone got to enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner.... and soso had Lemonade.... so it go... my sister in law is pregnant too and she drank lemonade with me so it wasn't that bad.... plus after dinner we got to use the excue that we were too tired to do dishes.... SUCKER...

Hubby had his first Ham dinner.... and loved it.... mmm Hashbrown potatoe casserole.... My Favourite..... so white.... so so white.............. LOL

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Condoms hahahahahahah(PG 13)....NOT....since i met hubby i dunno what those rass ting look like ...But anyways non the less ...yah for sure i am just gunna see wah gwaan .....

LOL glad hubby got to have HAM for dinna my hubby loves it ...always has...beg him a beg mi fi it...

yAH I SHOULD JUST GET IT OVER WITH ...HEHE....We will see next week if mi aunty a come to see mi if not here i come !!!

All i know is they feel like they are burning and crazzzzzzzzzzy sore ....lord god

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hello People

I guess everybody off eating bun and cheese and chocolate...lol

Well we didn't go to Westmoreland for easter :-X Everybody changed their minds at the last minute.

Sometimes its good to take a break and get you mind off the immigration process. March was surely a slow month. But I think April will be much better. I love when there is good news even when its not your news it still gives you a boost and makes you feel like yours is just around the corner.

Its a new day tomorrow and KG should be fresh and ready to bring us good news. I just feel April will be great!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
April is going to be the month of news... They must want to clear off some people before the summer comes..

Right now we may not be seeing anything but "No sign is a sign!" God is good, regardless. :D

Keep on keeping on, ladies & gents!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good morning Everyone

Well i hope everyone cuz i know you all check and read!! Makes a little post today and comes together ...

I hope for more news from KG ...The lords resurection and now new beginnings!! RIGHT

Good things are coming they have to be !!! ;D

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Hi Forum Family.... Just poppin in to say wha gwan... sad to see no rarse updates but i have noticed that this is common on the forum... no updates for a likkle bit then a whole slew of updates which gets everyone posting and lauging and running around like mahd!

Also it seems that lately people are not new to the forum.... i dunno if it is because the old forum is easier to find and people are going there but we are no longer on that forum no more or what.... maybe we should go check out the other forum and recruite some newbies to keep our forums alive with new questions and concerns and situations and stories etc....

lcw and soso still holding down the fort... mi love that... so i had to join in and keep this boat afloat!

Bless!