Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Oh btw maple

When hubby got the letter in november it said Date Nov12 and he got it on the 13th ....I thought that was kinda fishy ....Considering they said it was mailed since mid october ...after 2 emails then i get the meds redos ...I think those whom are doing the emails really dont have a clue what is going on ...and the IOs just push off little info all the time...if any ....so just keep that in mind....and as far as i am concered they do lie....when they say they are going to mail it out ...giv it a month i told this to missing and sure enough a month later there they were

Maple i wouldnt worry they will come...BUT..at the same time it is hard not to worry cause the way they have drawed out your case ...they should haste man you have waited long enough ...But like it has been stated we are all just a number to them ....while there life is going along we are stuck waiting on them ...soo sad

anyways hope they come soon ..

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
I'm not really worried but I don't want hubby to be disappointed again. He has already been through enough during this process. We'll see what happens next week.

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
FF... i've seen your story on the news... how tragic :( my condolences to you and your family...

hi everyone else... quiet holy thursday here, spent the day doing laundry, which i must go pull from the line before the rain falls... i'll be back more in a bit...

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FF my thoughts and prayes to your familt at this time. Are you's heading back home?

Yahoooo off work till sat afternoon not long but just off. Great day everyone. Hey Jammie when ya pass through a little place called Galloway wave at my hubby. He'll be the one walking back and forth talking to himself and shaking his head..lmao :p. I have been to Grange Hill nice place there very busy when I was there. Our cake man lives there.
Lets pray for big Updates for everyone starting next week. Sassy and Maple get on out ladies. Been taking them way to long.

Every day have a great Easter Weekend everyone.
Stay away from the chocolate ladies. Hmmmm yummy yummy.

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
JW - Some of my relatives live in Grange Hill.... across from the primary school. It has changed so much since my visits as child. I've never heard of the town your Granny's from though.... hope you don't have to drive through dem bad Westmoreland MANholes!!

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Glo....No not likely to go to Jamaica. My dad is coming up Easter Sunday and will be here for about 7 wks. The funeral is being arranged for the 24th of April...pending release of the body

Thanks again to everyone

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. Just got off the phone with hubby he was telling me that 4 ppl been killed awhile ago up past Petersfield Westmoreland. Very sad the violence that goes on. No respect for life. I told him to go get off the street. He say nothing gwann there in his community well I say there is always a first baby.
I just pray for all our families at home and that they are safe from harms way.
FF thats good your father is coming maybe see some lightness with him being here. Something to keep your mind busy.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
greetings on this good friday morning.................i'm a little upset with myself.....................for not informing the forum about mi wife and child landing..............everything was perfect..................but they didn't get any package from the immigration officers..............so i went down to service canada and application for the sin # there................we got it last tuesday..............my family was landed on the 18th March 2010. I tried to come on to the site but was unable to because was tooo busy looking after unfinished things................but i don't forget yuh ppl................i am still praying for those who don't get any results yet..........and for those who got reulsts................God blessed yuh all...............and it so great to be reunion once again................knowing that the work and the race is completed.................big up all kingston forum family.

Forum family the defining moments of our lives are not determined by the evil done to us, but by the our response through thegrace and powerof God............................when rough the path from day to day.............when sorrows fill our eyes with tears..............our choice to find our hope in Christ can lift our soul and calm our fears...............let the danger drive you to jesus. :mad: with mi self

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Penitent - It was very nice of you to share your wife's landing experience. It must be so wonderful to be reunited with your family. Was it like the Tim Horton's commercial?? Just kidding. I wish you and your family all the best and please don't forget to update us every now and again on their progress.

One Love - Have a safe and happy Easter.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Peni....Glad you UPDATED us that is great that they are here ...and i second that notion about the timmies commercial...lol

Anyways gald they are here and you guys are together finally ...all the bet and please dont loose touch with us ...you have been a dear freind to all of us on here ...all the best to your family

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum Family,

Glad to read everything is good Peni...and family is safe with you now... :D

FF...glad to read your father is coming to visit...enjoy your time with him :D I still have such a hard time reading about all the violence in JA..it is so sad all the killings going on. :( Pure craziness.

Well April is here and so is Easter...man oh man how I had hoped for an easter egg hunt with my girls...anyways...there is always next year, I hope and pray.

I want to wish everyone a great holiday weekend and enjoy your time with your families and friends. Bless you all!! :D

Faithhope

Star Member
Jan 19, 2010
Hey Ladies and gents .. just checking in...hope all is well for all.. hubby is adjusting really well and working already.. things are good... My son loves having his daddy home every day!! hope everyone is doing well take care everyone....

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
my condolences to FF .

my congrats to those who have arrived.

congrats to those who are preggers.

so i was worried abouut my application ... well they sent it back for a signature on the part for the not having children... funny eh...but at least now i have a file number . so when i send it back i need to know if there is anything else i should double check(besides signatures).would i check him off as the primary applicant or spouse on the schedule one?

any ways good thing i am going down next week i will take them all and go over them and get his signature.

happy easter to all

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
KMC... I know EXACTLY which form you got sent back, my hubby signed the wrong part and I had to get him to send me the form signed properly... He was in London at the time and the UK post lost the enevlope he sent and we had a time constraint (wanted to get the package in before the baby was born! :) )...

Anyways what we ended up doing was have him do a colour scan and email it to me... Then I printed it off... Seemed to work because I think that form can be photocopied... (actually there were 2 forms he messed up, not sure which one could be photocopied...

Anyways, an option... But best you get it yourself :)

enjoy!!!!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey ppl's hope everyone is having a niceweekend and outside enjoying this awesome weather.
So last night talken to hubby. I can't believe the nerve of some ppl his supposed "friends". Friend down from England yp visit so talking and what not wanting to know what is taken so long for him to come back to Canada. Then tells hubby he can take him to UK if he wants. He has connections and can take 3 ppl back. I said to hubby wow some nice friend you have there. The whole family know me, I have been to their house sat at their table they were at our wedding. I am so pissed off.
Getting frustrated everyday hubby at me when when when . I don't know I am not IMM.
I am starting think its never gonna end. The strength that Maple and Sassy have oh my goodness pass it over here.
I just want to have a conversation where its not all IMM this and IMM that. Yup I am stressed :eek:. Just yabbling on I am.

Don't eat to much chocolate everyone. I had a little crunchy bunny. :D
Wishing you all a Blessed Easter Sunday with you loved ones.