waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Jamgirl said:
Sounds like they are implementing this now...
Hi JG. Have you heard anything on your file yet?

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Halfmoon said:
He forgot his underwear in my purse. Don't ask me why. LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. First time I laughed in days. I dont HAVE to ask you why.. we all know why. LOL :-*

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
MissDominica said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. First time I laughed in days. I dont HAVE to ask you why.. we all know why. LOL :-*
Your laugh just made me laugh. I swear I'm going loco!

Big Hugs!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm back and feeling in the dumps. :-[

Got the flu last week which sucked but what was even harder was to get on the plane without my husband once again.

PS

Congrats to you Blondie. You've crossed the finish line. All the best to you and your family and welcome to Toronto!
Thank you!!! Great to have you back and I know you enjoyed your vacay! it's always sad leaving ya baby behind but it won't be for long! God is Great so have a little faith! you will hear something very soon!

Hope you're feeling better.

Excuse my manners, good evening everyone! very busy lately but promise to be back to normal soon. Wishing all those waiting all the best. Kingston soon sort it out!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gud mornin forum kgn is very quite comeee on kgn cheers n free up da wives n hubbies nexxxttt i feel gud news coming soon

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Welcome back Halfmoon, I hope you feel better and better days is coming.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
morning family
happy hump day
Kingston you been too quiet this month time to start sending off some ppr's and decision made

good luck everyone
kingston still has 2 & 1/2 days this week to reunite some families

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
samll1 said:
Welcome back Halfmoon, I hope you feel better and better days is coming.
Thank you Samll1 - I'm slowing getting back to norm. Hope you are doing well too!

ceeallen said:
Welcome back to my girl Halfmoon, I know ur trip was sell off and u fulljoyed every moment with hubs. It's always sad leaving them behind but it won't b for long, tings soon sort out for us all.
What would the forum do without your high energy padna. Thanks for keeping it positive and real all the time.

My heart is torn every time I have to leave him. I realize more and more how perfect we are for eachother each visit. God couldn't have made a better man for me and best thing is ..... he's all mine. Sorry everyone, I'm usually not the sappy kind but I got all sorts of sap after this trip. I miss my best friend. :'(

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
kingston too quiet start fi make some noise and wake dem up

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
ready_fi_move_on said:
kingston too quiet start fi make some noise and wake dem up

LOL!!

We have our own cheerleading squad!!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Afternoon Ladies~

trust me soon all ur hubbies will be here - dontr fret ppl!!..: now that mine's here it really doesnt feel like we spent a whole lot of time apart.....but i remember clearly how it feels to leave....but i also remember every trip down and every return started to get a little easier and easier as time went by because i KNEW and could feel things were gonna happen soon - and that one day the goodbyes would be no more - then that day finally came...i felt it in my bones ESPECIALLY my last trip - im like im gonna see him soon if not me going down Dec....he will be here Dec... ...God knows leaving used to kill me at times...but not as bad the more months that went by.

and once its over for u - ull then think hey...u know what he's here now and for good and that wasnt so bad.....

I find myself STILL sometimes when wanting to call hubby from work accidentally dialing his JA # x_x....and then laugh at myself for doing so lol did it again today actually....also had some crazy ass dreams when he first came....and would almost be startled that this wasnt real, then would wake up and see him there and sigh.....like he's really here - it is real!!! lol

Right now weve been working on getting him a job placement he has an interview Friday actually....and ive been sending resumes like crazzzzzy.....we go out every other weekend....have a good time...but its def an adjustment for these guys... hubby is a real tropper man.....and he doesnt seem to be missing home really.....We got his mom a top up so the fam can call anytime they want....

was always worried about him getting home sick but NOPE................

anyhow...still havent got the PR card yet?????? are u guys sure that i dont have to pay for it, like it was already included in the $1040 that i paid or is this something i have to pay for, and request seperately??

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Anada said:
Afternoon Ladies~

trust me soon as ur hubbies are here..with that said: now that mine's here it really doesnt feel like we spent a whole lot of time apart.....but i remember clearly how it feels to leave....but i also remember every trip down and every return started to get a little easier and easier as time went by because i KNEW and could feel things were gonna happen soon - and that one day the goodbyes would be no more - then that day finally came...i felt it in my bones ESPECIALLY my last trip...return ...God knows leaving used to kill me at times...

and once its over for u - ull then think hey...u know what he's here now and for good and that wasnt so bad.....

I find myself STILL sometimes when wanting to call hubby from work accidentally dialing his JA # x_x....and then laugh at myself for doing so lol did it again today actually....also had some crazy ass dreams when he first came....and would almost be startled that this wasnt real, then would wake up and see him there and sigh.....like he's really here - it is real!!! lol

Right now weve been working on getting him a job placement he has an interview Friday actually....and ive been sending resumes like crazzzzzy.....we go out every other weekend....have a good time...but its def an adjustment for these guys... hubby is a real tropper man.....and he doesnt seem to be missing home really.....We got his mom a top up so the fam can call anytime they want....

anyhow...still havent got the PR card yet?????? are u guys sure that i dont have to pay for it, like it was already included in the $1040 that i paid or is this something i have to pay for, and request seperately??
Anada, my husband landed November 9th and we are still waiting for the pr card....58 days is the approximate wait time but when I checked ecas today my husband's mailing address was finally changed to our canadian address so I am thinking the card has been issued and we should receive shortly.....last week when I checked ecas his mailing address was still Cuba.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Anada said:
Afternoon Ladies~

trust me soon all ur hubbies will be here - dontr fret ppl!!..: now that mine's here it really doesnt feel like we spent a whole lot of time apart.....but i remember clearly how it feels to leave....but i also remember every trip down and every return started to get a little easier and easier as time went by because i KNEW and could feel things were gonna happen soon - and that one day the goodbyes would be no more - then that day finally came...i felt it in my bones ESPECIALLY my last trip - im like im gonna see him soon if not me going down Dec....he will be here Dec... ...God knows leaving used to kill me at times...but not as bad the more months that went by.

That's awesome to hear he has his first interview. He's lucky to have a woman who's helping him with so much of the leg work.

I also had concerns my hubbie would get totally home sick due to the changes. It's a huge difference. Plus he's the type that gets bored easily also ???

I never felt it this hard in the past but for some reason this time tore me up something good! I really hope the end is near for all of us still waiting.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Halfmoon said:
That's awesome to hear he has his first interview. He's lucky to have a woman who's helping him with so much of the leg work.

I also had concerns my hubbie would get totally home sick due to the changes. It's a huge difference. Plus he's the type that gets bored easily also ???

I never felt it this hard in the past but for some reason this time tore me up something good! I really hope the end is near for all of us still waiting.
trust mi hot foot mi man name - ....lol...

the odd time he's like if he were home could go up the street n play dominoes etc...but i assure him summer is nicer...and soon football will run in the fields...etc.....ull see....but work will def help to break up his day.

and thank you halfmoon - i fell that way too that he's lucky, but then i remind myself that so am i...or more blessed so to day....

and you will see hun!!!!.....i know that easy for me to say cause im not waiting...but im telling u i FELT it!!!...just KNOW ur case IS being handled...u could be next!!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Anada said:
trust mi hot foot mi man name - ....lol...

the odd time he's like if he were home could go up the street n play dominoes etc...but i assure him summer is nicer...and soon football will run in the fields...etc.....ull see....but work will def help to break up his day.

and thank you halfmoon - i fell that way too that he's lucky, but then i remind myself that so am i...or more blessed so to day....

and you will see hun!!!!.....i know that easy for me to say cause im not waiting...but im telling u i FELT it!!!...just KNOW ur case IS being handled...u could be next!!!
That's right. Keep doing what you doing cuz you're making positive moves for the both of you. We women are the back bone! No offense to anyone please.

Girl you're gonna have me break in tears again. Lawd knows I don't want to buss the ugly cry.

You "felt" it ? Describe the feeling to see if I had the same!!! Oh my, you see what we put ourselves through. Comparing the "it feeling" with one another. LOL!!!