Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Afternoon all: been dead quite round these parts past few days~ ....sickness/flu been spreading like wild fire ....

Halfmoon to answer ur question about MP....it worked for me....actually really dont even know if it worked or coincidence....but none the less not sure how much u read or missed while u were away...but EVERY email sent, every inquiry, every fax EVERYTHING u do pertaining to ur file; even if they dont give u a response, it's noted on ur file .....according to the notes of some.

All i can say is keep on their ass .....and surely it cant be that much longer.

Have a strong feeling plenty are going to get through, or start hearing word before the month ends....in the meantime....make sure u copy ur stamps in ur passport, and fax them over, also send them by email....i did that every time, while including complaints that this life is starting to become a lil too expensive lol

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Anada said:
Afternoon all: been dead quite round these parts past few days~ ....sickness/flu been spreading like wild fire ....

Halfmoon to answer ur question about MP....it worked for me....actually really dont even know if it worked or coincidence....but none the less not sure how much u read or missed while u were away...but EVERY email sent, every inquiry, every fax EVERYTHING u do pertaining to ur file; even if they dont give u a response, it's noted on ur file .....according to the notes of some.

Have a strong feeling plenty are going to get through, or start hearing word before the month ends....in the meantime....make sure u copy ur stamps in ur passport, and fax them over, also send them by email....i did that every time, while including complaints that this life is starting to become a lil too expensive lol
AGREED

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Welcome back Halfmoon

You are experiencing the love zone withdrawals. It is so stressful to say goodbye to ones spouse(always quite difficult and tedious at best) I cant speak for anyone but in my experience we never contacted them throughout the process. We wanted to do so but heard that every enquiry causes them to pull your file and depending on the stage make cause delays. I don't like to give advice on this forum because each person experince is different but I encourage you to try your best to be patient.. (I know it is really hard), but you have friends here to encourage and strengthen you. Soon you will be dancing in your own confetti. Welcome back. Moments yet and hubby will be in your arm forever. Each time the IO who dealt with my husband called she encouraged him to sit tight and wait for her calls to avoid delays.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Keke78 said:
Beautiful song...very touching! *tears* Thanks for sharing
You are welcome Keke. I thought this song would make a great love anthem for many going through this process. I am glad you enjoyed it.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Halfmoon said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm back and feeling in the dumps. :-[

Got the flu last week which sucked but what was even harder was to get on the plane without my husband once again.

I don't ever want to go through feeling like this again.

I contacted my MP office yesterday and they won't inquire until it's at least reached the 10 month mark which would make it April. Any advice or other options anyone can suggest to get them to assist? They said the direction comes from CIC and that they are not allowed to make an inquiry on any file until it reaches a certain date. Useless!!

Can anyone tell me if their inquiry helps speed along the process? What effect does the MP have on application speed?

Hope everyone is doing well. Bless.

PS

Congrats to you Blondie. You've crossed the finish line. All the best to you and your family and welcome to Toronto!

Welcome back sorry to hear you were sick but glad you are better. I contacted my MP on Friday and they told me the same BS. Its stupid cause some peoples will and some peoples won't but I don't have another other ideas either.......just at a standstill now.

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
frankfield said:
Welcome back Halfmoon

You are experiencing the love zone withdrawals. It is so stressful to say goodbye to ones spouse(always quite difficult and tedious at best) I cant speak for anyone but in my experience we never contacted them throughout the process. We wanted to do so but heard that every enquiry causes them to pull your file and depending on the stage make cause delays. I don't like to give advice on this forum because each person experince is different but I encourage you to try your best to be patient.. (I know it is really hard), but you have friends here to encourage and strengthen you. Soon you will be dancing in your own confetti. Welcome back. Moments yet and hubby will be in your arm forever. Each time the IO who dealt with my husband called she encouraged him to sit tight and wait for her calls to avoid delays.
I needed to hear this. Thanks so much Frankfield. Everyday of our lives we are given a test and struggles to strengthen us for whatever lies ahead. All of these situations are suppose to prepare us for our battles so we can defeat them. This test is teaching me to be patient and to have faith in our father and to trust him, because he knows what my heart desires. Thank you for reminding me. Father I give everything to you and I know that my husband is coming but in your timing, your just making sure that everything is just right. Thank you my father for loving me and caring for me. Patient...patient...patient and faith and then believe

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hi Halfmoon

I can't speak about the MP issue. However, all I can say is try not to worry too much even though it's difficult being apart. However, the good thing is that the wait will be well worth it. The trials will only make you stronger and you will persevere! At least you're almost there so try to hang in there and keep affirming that ... this too shall pass! You've come this far and there's not much further to go so start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Keep strong. You and your hubby will be united very soon. Kgn. you're wreaking havoc here. Make haste as Halfmoon is about to turn Fullmoon (lol!

Hey Everyone,

I'm back and feeling in the dumps. :-[

Got the flu last week which sucked but what was even harder was to get on the plane without my husband once again.

I don't ever want to go through feeling like this again.

I contacted my MP office yesterday and they won't inquire until it's at least reached the 10 month mark which would make it April. Any advice or other options anyone can suggest to get them to assist? They said the direction comes from CIC and that they are not allowed to make an inquiry on any file until it reaches a certain date. Useless!!

Can anyone tell me if their inquiry helps speed along the process? What effect does the MP have on application speed?

Hope everyone is doing well. Bless.

PS

Congrats to you Blondie. You've crossed the finish line. All the best to you and your family and welcome to Toronto!

najj

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2011
File Transfer...
22-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2012 (2nd time)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012(dropped off 04-12-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-02-2013
Hey every1.....can some1 plse send me the link to order ur notes....I did mine through 3rd party which was more money...I need it for a friend whose not on the forum......ty and greatly appreciated.....

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
ready_fi_move_on said:
welcome home halfmoon sorry to hear you have been sick
even sorrier that you have not heard for Kingston yet
Thanks Ready! Hope you had a wonderful NY with hubby by your side.

Anada said:

Appreciate the suggestions Anada and thanks for sticking around to give support to all the ladies and gents here. Life must be on the up and up for you both now that your baby is with you. Wishing you the best in 2013. Life sure is getting expensive...Jah know!!

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Halfmoon said:
Thanks Ready! Hope you had a wonderful NY with hubby by your side.

Appreciate the suggestions Anada and thanks for sticking around to give support to all the ladies and gents here. Life must be on the up and up for you both now that your baby is with you. Wishing you the best in 2013. Life sure is getting expensive...Jah know!!
Giiiiirllll... I not feelin the love. I PM'd you so long ago to make sure you were doing ok. Your absence made me worry about you and made me a lil lonely (in a non-weird kind of way lol)

I know the feelin about leaving. I almost died when I got on the plane to leave Antigua (where we visited). I was sobbing and I think I embarrassed my luv.... we took a "final goodbye at airport" picture and I look like a kid that just found out that santa is not real.. omg. Eyes all puffy, tears, u know.. the "ugly cry" as Oprah would say. I got back Jan almost 2 weeks ago now and I still cry daily.. it's like seeing them is so good but you get used to that amazing feeling of being with the person you love and then it's WORSE when you get torn away from them again... Ugh. So hard.

Anyway... Hugs. When we're all in Canada we're gonna have BIG BIG drinks and laugh about how ridiculous we were... I hope

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
frankfield said:
Welcome back Halfmoon

Hi Frankfield!

Glad to see you on the forum. :)

I read about your loss and am really sorry you had to go through such a painful experience. Really appreciate your kind words especially during this time. I appreciate everyone's support here. We here travel this journey together and the support I've gained from talking with you all is priceless. Thank you lovely and thank you all.

I miss him so. We both feel so incomplete when we're apart. Really miss his smile, gentle eyes and big arms wrapped around me.

Dear Lord, please bring my husband home to me...please bring each of our babies home to each of us. Amen.

chickie72 said:
Welcome back sorry to hear you were sick but glad you are better. I contacted my MP on Friday and they told me the same BS. Its stupid cause some peoples will and some peoples won't but I don't have another other ideas either.......just at a standstill now.

Thanks Chickie! I wanted to shove my fist through the phone and grab the lady by the collar! But no worries, we will get through this with one another's support. Hope you enjoyed your NY!

tamarindball said:
Hi Halfmoon

I can't speak about the MP issue. However, all I can say is try not to worry too much even though it's difficult being apart. However, the good thing is that the wait will be well worth it. The trials will only make you stronger and you will persevere! At least you're almost there so try to hang in there and keep affirming that ... this too shall pass! You've come this far and there's not much further to go so start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Keep strong. You and your hubby will be united very soon. Kgn. you're wreaking havoc here. Make haste as Halfmoon is about to turn Fullmoon (lol!

LOL!!! Full Moon!! You want to see the whole constellation??

Thank you Tamarind for the uplifting words - You're awesome!!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Jamgirl said:
Another change that will be implented is that MPs will not be able to do inquiries UNLESS, there is a problem with the file, or, the file has gone past posted timelines. CIC is aware of the extremity of miscommunication there is, from no communication to wrong information between call center agents and etc. One step in implementing these changes is to create a new more user-friendly website, hence the new look.
Sounds like they are implementing this now...

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
MissDominica said:
Giiiiirllll... I not feelin the love. I PM'd you so long ago to make sure you were doing ok. Your absence made me worry about you and made me a lil lonely (in a non-weird kind of way lol)

I know the feelin about leaving. I almost died when I got on the plane to leave Antigua (where we visited). I was sobbing and I think I embarrassed my luv.... we took a "final goodbye at airport" picture and I look like a kid that just found out that santa is not real.. omg. Eyes all puffy, tears, u know.. the "ugly cry" as Oprah would say. I got back Jan almost 2 weeks ago now and I still cry daily.. it's like seeing them is so good but you get used to that amazing feeling of being with the person you love and then it's WORSE when you get torn away from them again... Ugh. So hard.

Anyway... Hugs. When we're all in Canada we're gonna have BIG BIG drinks and laugh about how ridiculous we were... I hope
MissDominica said:

Miss D!!! I was saving the best for last. Comon' now. I had planned to shower, make tea and write you a whole page tonight but I didn't want to write you while I was uber depressed. You'd hear the ugly cry through the screen!!! Now that'd be depressing...it'd go something like this....

Dear Miss D...

Well thank you for worrying and thinking about Moonie. Well I just got back yesterday and well.....well.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

!@#$%^

.......You see!! You'd get a bunch of weird symbols because I've lost my dam mind.

Honestly, got nuff love for you Big Brain and thank you for visiting the Half Moon beach. Isn't it beautiful??

Tell me about, my lips were quivering the whole time I was in line going through security. People prolly thought I was going crazy or something with tears rolling down my face. Crying alone in public is so embarrassing!! The worse is when my hubby texted me within 2 mins of leaving telling me he loves me and to sleep in his underwear when I got home! He forgot his underwear in my purse. Don't ask me why. LOL

Here is to an amazing 2013 to you Miss D. A speedy process and lots of drinks to come when the hubbies arrive!!!

xoxoxoxoxo