WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
LOL, yes FLK...brampton Indeed...lived here ever since immigrating to Canada,but im so tired of it now, planning on moving somewhere outside of Ontario when hubby comes.
Really, I know that Saskatchewan and Alberta are booming. I don't want to go anywhere where travel to JA is going to cost me more than $500. We (my hubby and I) love travelling. I should look into leaving the province myself though. Where do you think you'll end up?

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
ceeallen said:
Vancouver!... and trust me abt the pricing thing...thats y im waiting till hubby comes. After he comes i wont b travelling so often 2 JA.
Morning one and all see u all having a nice chat about provinces how about manitoba that's where i will be going. I have heard that vancouver is a nice place to live but a bit pricey.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
Vancouver!... and trust me abt the pricing thing...thats y im waiting till hubby comes. After he comes i wont b travelling so often 2 JA.
Beautiful British Columbia. daintygirl is right, it is very overpriced there (housing wise). When I was coming back from seeing my hubby last month I met a lady on the plane who was immigrating to Saskatchewan. I've been to every province in Canada, and this is truly a beautiful country we live in. Everywhere is safe and everywhere you'll have to contend with the winter. I really love this country of ours, I can't wait to show my husband how beautiful and big this place is. Coast to coast he's going to see it all.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
wow really...thought it would b cheaper.. :-\ I'll definetly look into Manitoba though..that was on my list aswell...has anyone been there?
NO...Vancouver real estate is even more outrageous than Toronto. The place is gorgeous but not cheap. Like I said Saskatchewan is booming. Manitoba was booming a few years ago, but still doing better in terms of growth than Ontario. Alberta, now there's the place to be, beautiful, multicultural, just a lovely, lovely place like BC.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
wow really...thought it would b cheaper.. :-\ I'll definetly look into Manitoba though..that was on my list aswell...has anyone been there?
What you should do is take some trips and see which province speaks to you both then you can decide. It's not like going to Jamaica so you could get in your car and just drive. It will take you 2 days to get out of Ontario if you go west though, be prepared for the long trek, but this is a gorgeous, gorgeous country and you need to see it all to appreciate it's size and beauty. Everytime I think of my experiences, I cry, because living in Toronto all my life, my parents never taking me outside of the GTA I did not know until I started certain positions at work that involved travelling and got to see it all. I honestly can't say I have a favourite province, because they are all unique in their own way.

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
ceeallen said:
wow FLK..sounds like fun! you just inspired me! When hubby comes...we're travelling (within canada)! For some reason we're always talkin about travelling outside Canada, but never spoke abt checking out other parts of Canada.I've lived in brampton for over 17 years nows and its definetly time to try somewhere new
ceeallen you could check out manitoba, do u know this lady who lives in brompton her name is joan raymond she is a jamaica, my friend was telling me that she is some consultants who looks about work permit something like that

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
ceeallen said:
i think I know someone by that name?? Is she married to a man named Kingsley Raymond?
dont know if she is married, a friend of mine would like to get a job offer to file for canada and someone told her about j but these days u have know someone who know these persons cause there is a lot of scams going on

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
omg sitting around wating for immigration to come thoruhg is driving me totally insane.....checking emails and what not wow i need a break from the insanity.... there is so much bullshit happening in my life right now and hubby has a whole lotta bullshit coming his way .....i never kenw that getting married and trying to be togahter would carry so much hard feelings from people kmt.....

anyways as my cousin would say time to woohsahhh and let out the tension....
so ladies for a while now we have all been talking about getting togather so lets make this happen .... anyone in the gta intrested in getting togahter message me and lets plan something ;D

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
wow FLK..sounds like fun! you just inspired me! When hubby comes...we're travelling (within canada)! For some reason we're always talkin about travelling outside Canada, but never spoke abt checking out other parts of Canada.I've lived in brampton for over 17 years nows and its definetly time to try somewhere new
And let's not start talking about the Maritimes and Quebec. Girl you'll have a lot to show him and maybe even yourself.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
omg sitting around wating for immigration to come thoruhg is driving me totally insane.....checking emails and what not wow i need a break from the insanity.... there is so much bull*censored word* happening in my life right now and hubby has a whole lotta bull*censored word* coming his way .....i never kenw that getting married and trying to be togahter would carry so much hard feelings from people kmt.....

anyways as my cousin would say time to woohsahhh and let out the tension....
so ladies for a while now we have all been talking about getting togather so lets make this happen .... anyone in the gta intrested in getting togahter message me and lets plan something ;D
Please count me in!

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Guys remember to rate each other and me as well as we go along day by day. I keep adding to each of your ratings every chance the system gives me :p

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
firstladyking said:
Please count me in!
ok so thats 2 or us so far ....let me know your availabilty and we can set something up i am only availble on weekends and thats every other weekend when my daughter is with her dad all thought i can always work around that and switch with him ;D

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
ok so thats 2 or us so far ....let me know your availabilty and we can set something up i am only availble on weekends and thats every other weekend when my daughter is with her dad all thought i can always work around that and switch with him ;D
I can do friday evening, saturday evening or sunday. No clubs though want to go somewhere we can share stories and chat, maybe even cry :-\

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
firstladyking said:
I'm definitely more flexible than you. I can do friday evening, saturday evening or sunday. No clubs though want to go somewhere we can share stories and chat, maybe even cry :-\
can see that this waiting game is making us frustrating, but gods hands our problems are and what is to be must be and its never too late for a shower of rain so we could be here now talking about immigration and they could be there looking at our files ready to have them sorted. They would like to get rid of our files too but its hard for them as quite a few people r filing for canada, the states is getting harder and harder and persons r looking into migrating to canada, we just have to pray and hope that they will give us a break through. I am here now dont know exactly what to do with my kids for back to school sept as i need to hear if they will be here for school or in canada, my son is to register for uwi and this month is registration or he will be out for this sept. I know that the lord is listening to us all and he knows all our troubles he never give us more than what we can bear. Just talk to hubby more often as if he is with you and dont sound stress when talking to him.

We all have to keep the faith, i do the same thing every day, check and worry and hope but like whatubby says its not going make things go faster when u stop worrying then u suddenly get a suprize, lets stop worrying and talk about our beautiful live, some persons dont have this opportunity we have right now so give thanks

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
firstladyking said:
I can do friday evening, saturday evening or sunday. No clubs though want to go somewhere we can share stories and chat, maybe even cry :-\
Like i said dont worry too much guys, we are here worrying and they r there sorting out, the morning when CHC called me for clarrification on my file, i was online hoping to get a mail from them and they were there looking at my file, you dont know how they are going to contact us we just have keep our contact info current and listen out