Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
chickie72 said:
Woohoooooooooo Chickie got her AOR tonight. Email came in at 8:16pm from CIC Mississauga, telling me they have received my app. How long does it take before the approval comes in?

Congrats Chickie72!!!!!!!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Anada said:
im here working...making plans, do what i can...and you mother*censored word*er wanna go out to party, and then lie about it?? no sahhh

Unconditional Love is loving something unconditionally - no matter what....through better or for worse right?? That WHY i got married!!!....but at the same time..........unconditional love doesnt lie. im soo annoyed i just feel like the part couple years of my life all for nothing. The fights, the standing by my man, the trips down, the paperwork plans tears....everything it was alllllllllll for nothing,.

Wow you sound very stressed. Time apart can cause stress on a relationship. You should try to calm down and then talk it out. It may be something simple. Try not to go crazy just yet! but we're here for you no matter what!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
lying is def not a good start or foundation in the beginning of relationship....so at this point i dont know wht to do...

continue to spend how much money, and offer support, and love to someone who lied to me?? who stupid do u think that makes me feel to do? im def not blind, and im def not stupid...

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Anada said:
lying is def not a good start or foundation in the beginning of relationship....so at this point i dont know wht to do...

continue to spend how much money, and offer support, and love to someone who lied to me?? who stupid do u think that makes me feel to do? im def not blind, and im def not stupid...
I definitely understand where you are coming from and support whatever decision you make. Its not a good feeling being lied to!:(

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Anada said:
i love my man...but i wont turn stupid for no man....and if i go down there right now...it not gonna be pretty...it would be pretty yes...but i would DEF make it know to certain ppl to NOT ever think u can pull wool over my eyes....not over here.

u wanna go listen to one 2 tune...aint nothing to do in Jamaica./....then go plant a *censored word*ing garden and put on the radio!!
You sound very HOTT!!!! not a good thing. maybe you should take a trip.. both of you may very well need that and you can resolve your issues face to face.. If he chooses to continue lies then hes not worth it!

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Anada said:
morning everyone~ glad ot hear things are moving along for many...

dont always like coming in here with the barer of blahhh...but im so disappointed, and annoyed wher ei feel to kick and scream and just never go back to Jamaica.

my husband went to 2 parties, within 2 weeks...which he called me from, but yet still tried to hide the fact he was at one...but after im not an effing idiot, i know the difference between live sound, and stereo play...anyhow...he admitted tht yes he went, and its not that big of a deal but true he didnt want to tell me cause he knew id cuss (which is true) however....that is besides the point. I was angry with him for 4 days...not just at the fact he went, and tried to play as though he didnt, but i was upset at the fact its still a lie....the only thing i have to rely on when im here in canada...is the truth, is his word, is trusting blindly....

anyhow....he tried to tell me he was going to a deadyard over the weekend...im like alright whatever...yes he called me, stayed no the phone nothing new...but i came off and simply went to bed not thinking nothing of it....

LOW and behold...i check FB yesterday to see his Cousin with a pic of herself at the party....and whose in the back ground, busting a sweat in the dance...MY HUSBAND. Seeing is believing theres no denying it...u wanna tell me you were still at a deadyard now??

anyhow...from the beginning i told him, once of my requests were for him to keep his ass out of the parties, until i am down there...I understand many do not have an issue with this, but i do....i really do.

To make a long story short....i have a hard enough time trusting ppl as is, and i feel he broke that...and knowing how upset i was the first time he broke it again.

i do love him....and yes obviously i know he loves me...and yes i am slightly responsible for cornering him in a situation where its just easier to lie...but u know what....maybe it would be best if i just withdrew my application...after all...he seems to still be able to have the time of his life while he is there....and without me. So right now...im feeling feelings are not mutual...i dont feel comfortable...and i sure as hell know living like this wont work for however long it takes...

TRUST and Honesty....at the end of the day...thats all i had...and now i cant even be sure i have that..

Im one of those i wouldnt keep a liar as a friend..so why the hell would i keep a liar for a man.

You know...id like to pretend ya everything 110%...blah blah blah....so its with hurt and humility that vent...cause at least i can be certain it will stay in here.

This type of *censored word* makes me want to give revenge and go out and have the time of my life, which i know wouldnt be fun and bruk out.

I refuse to have his district, or his family see me getting lied to...or have everyone know what is going on in my husbands life, but obviously myself....and then go walk around down there feeling like were unstoppable....thats how i used to feel....not any more.
I can feel for ya girl, I really can. I would have a problem with that too (I've seen the passa passa videos LOL) No way in hell would I have my man out at a party, regardless of where it is, without me. I just don't believe in it. I would talk to your hubby once you've calmed down and explain how much it hurts you. Your already over here having doubts and that doesn't make it any better. I hope it all works out girl. Much love to ya!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
ceeallen said:
I don't know bout y'all...but parties are not the place for a married man...unless his wife is there.Love is honest.....and is not self seeking....men should always have their woman and their wife's desires at the forefront of their mind....
and he KNOWS that...its even come out of his mouth....parties are NOT a place for a married man....but what do u do, sit there like a hermit crab weekend after weekend for years while everyone touches road from time to time??

u know....its so dual sided even i can see it/.....but i dont like it!!

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ceeallen said:
I don't know bout y'all...but parties are not the place for a married man...unless his wife is there.Love is honest.....and is not self seeking....men should always have their woman and their wife's desires at the forefront of their mind....
AMEN!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Anada said:
and he KNOWS that...its even come out of his mouth....parties are NOT a place for a married man....but what do u do, sit there like a hermit crab weekend after weekend for years while everyone touches road from time to time??

I so feel you! Its not a place and he can find other things to do. But take a break and try to think things through. We all here for you! If you wan cut his A--.. We gat ya back! You have to really make him understand how you feel or he will continuously do it! However from my experience, solving these things are rarely done over the phone... Money ain easy sol it ain make sense puttin more in if you ga be stressed out worrying or fighting over the phone.

But thats a decision you ave to make with a clear head and not when you're angry, pissed, hot, etc. (you get what I'm saying)

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Anada said:

There's alot more to do in Jamaica but just party. I'm sure he has family there he can occupy his time with. If not, pick up a damn hobby. Who cares if his friends reach parties every weekend, they probably not married with a wife miles away either. No matter what he should not have gone, and he def should not have lied about it.

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ceeallen said:
theres plenty of things to do, other than party in ja...my husband stop going to parties 3 years ago....he finds things 2 do that will elevate himself...reading his bible....wrking...cooking...cleaning......talking 2 me...parties dont elevate a guy...just gives a way 4 temptation and lust...those women in ja dont like 2 wear clothes wen their out partying....
I didn't know clothes existed there :p

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
ceeallen said:
theres plenty of things to do, other than party in ja...my husband stop going to parties 3 years ago....he finds things 2 do that will elevate himself...reading his bible....wrking...cooking...cleaning......talking 2 me...parties dont elevate a guy...just gives a way 4 temptation and lust...those women in ja dont like 2 wear clothes wen their out partying....

So true!!!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
lool someone said go spend time with his family....he's the one he been going out theese past 2 times with...

His mother, aunts, sisters...they are hot gyal a road dancehall queens. my 2 year old niece is sadly one in the making...

theres no escaping it...i just came off the phone with him...and of course reminded him that parties are NOT a place for a married man...period...I dont give a fuck whos going - you are not to....

BUTTTTTTT ive got to be careful jus the same u can not dictate a persons actions u gotta leave them free to make choices...but i reminded once again....Unless i am THERE with u, it is not to happen....

you cant have it both ways.....not with me

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
So I asked my lawyer if I could go to JA to pick up my daughter and this was her reply.

It would be very difficult for you to bring her back alone. You would have to check with the airline as to what document they want you to have to allow her to board with you. Most likely they would want a sworn affidavit from Dean and her biological mother. Canada would want a sworn statement from Dean and the biological mother. Then when she landed Dean would have to explain to immigration why he did not go and get his daughter. There are also international laws related to children travelling when they are not related to the person. I think that you and Dean should just try and get a cheap last minute ticket if you want to go. Hope this helps.

What do you guys think?

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
ceeallen said:
LOL...my husband always says..."if yuh nuh guh inna fowl coupe, fowl cyahh *censored word* pon yuh"
i like that!! and its true!