None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
icesfluffy said:
ANNDA (i think i spelt that wrong lol ) ..........i also understand the whole lieing thing u should not have to put up with lying or any kinda of betrayal don't get me wrong ... i dont no if im being the devils advocate in this but i heard you throw around the trust word alot but it does not seem u put alot of trust in to your man to behave him self when he go's out..... i realize ever relationship is diffrent and has curtin boundrys that they have set up for there relationship to work...... but i think thats not some thing so crazy to draw an application (cuz your spouse had fun with out you)...... you should always think with ur heart and not anger....... i go out like once or twice a month with my girls to party my husband has faith in me that im not goin to look no one and that im really just doin a 2 step with my girls at the end of the convo he always says "alright have fun drive carful and text me when you get home so i no ur safe" witch is normally 4am..... i dont think you should ever use immagration like this against someone....... you will have lil and big aurguments and fights for the rest of ur married life thats just how *censored word* goes your goin to have high ups and low downs but you work it out and have the good way out the bad ......you cant just always throw in the towel when you have a ruff patch you have to think rashional ...it is just one of those jobs that is never done you have to constuntly work on a marrage how do u think some people stay married for like 20+ years it is not easy and a lot of hard work..... i understand its hard but dont take out what happen to ur past relationships on your new relationships they had nothing to do with it....(thats what i had to tell my self and it works i have bin thru some *censored word* but i cant take it out on my husband cuz he has nothing to do with it) give a little trust and faith in ur man he should give faith and trust in you also .......go out have fun with ur girls drink ,laugh but now you just conduct your self as a married women and not a single women you act as if ur spouse were right beside you...... its ok to have fun when ur spouse is NOT around that also shows a healthy relationship
THANK YOU!!!!! sometimes devils advocates are often required in these cases, especially with ppl who KNOW it, the life. and youre right the trust issues do stem from myself ....that is something I MUST work on...but when im angry im highly irrational, in my feelings, and expectations i wouldnt actually withdraw his application....BUT!!!!!!.....and same time I fully understand WHY he lied to me in the first place, no excuse...but i cant play full victim here cause i can get well crawse when im ready...and rather than see me worked up - it was easier at the moment to keep the peace... the man still never stopped call me all when he was there....honestly he does do his best....BUT i feel like its my energy/patience and finance right now being maxed out...while im down here working off my ass...im not fond of the idea of him out there even if was a couple of times...enjoying his time without me...and YES if the shoe was on the other foot...nothing wrong with going out with ur famliy, or girlfriends right. HOWEVER...until i get some kinda break...then give me some kinda break. I dont know..but yes....its true...Its all true....and i really appreciate u stepping in to say it like it is cause its true!!! My man is not no Christian in heart yes, but not in liefstyle..he is the man i fell in love with, he is the man i love, and fun i know...so i cant expect him to start spending his days and nights reading out of a bible (although he does carry it in his back pocket ;) ) lool

Its often those who think their shit squeaky clean that end up for rude awakening...YO man and I are human, we love each other, but hell yes we have an issue here and there....its CALLED my patience and long distance!!! Real relationship, real ppl, deal with real shit....at some point or another in life....it aint all always a bed of roses.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
i agree if one doesnt like something dont do it....but same time...what about his point of view...

you think he likes sitting like a hermit, alone in solitude waiting for a piece of mail one day in the mail.

ive got to give my man some leash, so he doesnt have to feel the need to fib....or sugarcoat shit...its not like he was out hiding from me, but twisted the scene, thats where the lie comes in.

Anyhow...iceyfluffy is right...and so is my man friend...u cant tell a man living in Jamaica that he cant go out and party, but same time i told him well i most certainly will not be encouraging him to go and telling him to have a great time my ass lol fukk dat., t

Not partying in Jamaica, unless youre a true Christian, is not realistic - especially in Jamaica....my man gave it up long enough, but i cant place this crazy expectation on him then punish him cause he went against it - he's not my child, he's my husband.....,

.. for the sake of a life long together...im pretty sure ill get over this.

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
ANADA (i think I got it this time lol)........the time apart can have u acting crazy and say stupid ish i do it to just last night my husband called me to say he was goin to sleep and what not and hung up and i was like but wait dis man did not say "i love you" he couldent be to bright so i text him bout " what u cant say i love you mus be around some one why u cant say it " he calls me back and hes like what are u talkin about you dont member me sayin mi love you and u sayin it back when i said XYZ low and behold he was right he did say it and the funny thing is i said it back i no it was childish to say but that was my insecurity that jumps out of me time to time lol i ...so gurl i still work on it also lol he has never givin me a reason to distrust him but we work on it together this immagration process will way on ur paticence im goin on 9months and still waiting so i bin up on down on him and vise versa ...u still have to leash them but give some slack...hang in there mama once u vent u always feel a bit better tho

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
icesfluffy said:
ANADA (i think I got it this time lol)........the time apart can have u acting crazy and say stupid ish i do it to just last night my husband called me to say he was goin to sleep and what not and hung up and i was like but wait dis man did not say "i love you" he couldent be to bright so i text him bout " what u cant say i love you mus be around some one why u cant say it " he calls me back and hes like what are u talkin about you dont member me sayin mi love you and u sayin it back when i said XYZ low and behold he was right he did say it and the funny thing is i said it back but that was my insecurity that jumps out of me time to time lol ...so gurl i still work on it also lol he has never givin me a reason to distrust him but we work on it together this immagration process will way on ur paticence im goin on 9months and still waiting so i bin up on down on him and vise versa ...hang in there mama once u vent u always feel a bit better
a true ting....and lmao...thats so something i would do LOL

...that same insecurity can tun poison, least in my case.....9 months......i just sent in mine few weeks now...but thank GOD i have a trip lined up for the near...cause God knows. this is killing me

bestisyettocome

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012
LANDED..........
14-07-2012
Anada said:
i agree if one doesnt like something dont do it....but same time...what about his point of view...

you think he likes sitting like a hermit, alone in solitude waiting for a piece of mail one day in the mail.

ive got to give my man some leash, so he doesnt have to feel the need to fib....or sugarcoat *censored word*...its not like he was out hiding from me, but twisted the scene, thats where the lie comes in.

Anyhow...iceyfluffy is right...and so is my man friend...u cant tell a man living in Jamaica that he cant go out and party, but same time i told him well i most certainly will not be encouraging him to go and telling him to have a great time my ass lol fukk dat., t

Not partying in Jamaica, unless youre a true Christian, is not realistic - especially in Jamaica....my man gave it up long enough, but i cant place this crazy expectation on him then punish him cause he went against it - he's not my child, he's my husband.....,

.. for the sake of a life long together...im pretty sure ill get over this.

@Anada, I am so happy u just said what u said.. I am usually quiet but I was about to put on some cussing just now in this forum about changing a man and trying to control a man based on our insecurity and lack of trust and the popular one well"now we married"... Sorry ladies it does not work that way. Especially with a Jamaican man.. Dat no mek it.. Anada I'm pretty sure when u met your hubby he was not a hermit like you said so you cannot expect him fe change just because you want him to..That goes for everybody else on this forum. When they are ready they will change.We might not be happy with that but a so it go. Our concentration should be on the things we have control over not the things we cannot control... Unno we end up inna de mad house.. serious talk

bestisyettocome

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012
LANDED..........
14-07-2012
On another note, Seeing that its been 5 weeks now since hubby sent in his passport and still no response from Kingston. I contacted my mp and to my surprise he called me within 5 hours to tell me that he tried communicating with CIC but they have not gotten back to him and that they are extremely backlog but he will keep trying for me. I was actually shock that someone got back to me and within the same day. Anyhow, I told hubby this and the next day Mr find himself at CHC and spend 30 minutes talking to one of the officers there. Apparently they are really backlog. The demand from all the other countries who goes through jamaica was way too much for them to handle. The officer even said that inside the office is very very chaotic.. not what I wanted to hear but at least we know seh him passport not lost. The officer also mention to him that by next week he should get a response from them.
I just hope they hurry up and clear this backlog business. So when you guys turn come now, the wait will not be long..

Well I am officially on vacation till July 10th ;D ;D, I still got lots of packing to do but with this hot weather, my ass is going to the pool.. eventhough me can't swim :p

Have a good one guys and lets keep it positive

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
bestisyettocome said:
On another note, Seeing that its been 5 weeks now since hubby sent in his passport and still no response from Kingston. I contacted my mp and to my surprise he called me within 5 hours to tell me that he tried communicating with CIC but they have not gotten back to him and that they are extremely backlog but he will keep trying for me. I was actually shock that someone got back to me and within the same day. Anyhow, I told hubby this and the next day Mr find himself at CHC and spend 30 minutes talking to one of the officers there. Apparently they are really backlog. The demand from all the other countries who goes through jamaica was way too much for them to handle. The officer even said that inside the office is very very chaotic.. not what I wanted to hear but at least we know seh him passport not lost. The officer also mention to him that by next week he should get a response from them.
I just hope they hurry up and clear this backlog business. So when you guys turn come now, the wait will not be long..

Well I am officially on vacation till July 10th ;D ;D, I still got lots of packing to do but with this hot weather, my ass is going to the pool.. eventhough me can't swim :p

Have a good one guys and lets keep it positive
Hopefully he's right and your hubby will get it back next week. That sucks about the back log, they need maybe to hire more peeps, might speed up the process.

P.S-Super jealous about your vacay, I so need one as this hell I work at is too much at times. Enjoy the pool, and don't drown LOL :p

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
AliCatShaw said:
That's a beautiful area!!! I'm still about 6-7 hr drive north from there, in Chapleau
LOL, you're even further north than I am! Nice looking town you got there, largest Crown Game Preserve in the world in your backyard! We are 4 hours away from you, I need to get my licence! :p

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Got caught up so I have not checked in for a bit so
I see I missed out on quite a heated discussion
boy it hotta in here than outside today lol
Straight anada my girl ice gots it right …
Yeah it’s hard to trust from a distance but you would not have married him if you didn’t know in your heart of heart
That he is the right man for you
Trust me when I say its HARD damn hard….. I hope to God that you did not make that comment to him about pulling the papers cause that will only put doubts in his mind about you and have him start pre you a certain way
Anyways positive vibes a send out …. Straight like the rest of us this long distance thing a mad di whole a wi
But trust ICE give it to u straight so me nuh have nothing more fi add

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
Don't get me wrong, it is really pretty here...and I was born in raised in a teeny town of less than 200...but I freakin hate blackflies, mosquitos and well.....bears! LOL The cityish life is more for me :p

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
AliCatShaw said:
Don't get me wrong, it is really pretty here...and I was born in raised in a teeny town of less than 200...but I freakin hate blackflies, mosquitos and well.....bears! LOL The cityish life is more for me :p
LOL, I hear you. I have settled on a simple way of dealing with the bugs (and y'all got a lot of them here!), if it comes near me, I kill it. Bam! We have one of those bug-zapping things installed in the outdoor room, so we really don't get bothered much when we have meals out there, but anything that comes near me gets whacked and then I look at it and go "Honey, look here! We don't have anything like this in Jamaica!" Mwahaha.

Not seen a bear yet, though. We even went for a ramble last week in some deep bush, and not one single bear sighting. Well, unless you count the bear droppings. I had my camera ready too, darn it. :p No moose, or deer either!

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
Lord you're braver than me!!!! My mom tried to get me berry picking when I was a kid..........still won't go! Are the size of squiters crazy!!!!

Bug zappers are great. There's some home remedies for bug repellent, Avon's Skin so Soft, a 'bounce' dryer sheet...staying inside...;) lol
We get this like plague of 'pine/spruce' bugs...OMG....eveyone walks down the street doin a jig cuz they chase ya!!! And bite like the devil......

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
If you wanna see deer, bears and moose, come visit!!! In an area about 1.5 hrs away there's a generation(5?) of albino moose...I've got pics on my home laptop.

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
anyone booking a ticket for travel before june 27th, 2012?

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
ready_fi_move_on said:
Got caught up so I have not checked in for a bit so
I see I missed out on quite a heated discussion
boy it hotta in here than outside today lol
Straight anada my girl ice gots it right ...
Yeah it's hard to trust from a distance but you would not have married him if you didn't know in your heart of heart
That he is the right man for you
Trust me when I say its HARD damn hard..... I hope to God that you did not make that comment to him about pulling the papers cause that will only put doubts in his mind about you and have him start pre you a certain way
Anyways positive vibes a send out .... Straight like the rest of us this long distance thing a mad di whole a wi
But trust ICE give it to u straight so me nuh have nothing more fi add

lol my man knows i can be mean :D but not that mean....ya right.

I told home from longtime even if something ever did happen, thats the one thing i would never do.. He deserves so much more, than the little he has, he deserves it all.

but...My paro side and from past experience keeps reminding me that ppl are easy to take advantage just assuming the person will always be there....and technically were married, so im supposed to always be there ::) however....its a 2 way street and life a road with a lots a signs whoa oh oh lol

i know we WILLL be more than alright...just hope we make it to 18 months.....IM HOPING 5/6 months, for the love of GOD....but im preparing myself for worse case scenario and that it yes out of my control, but im pretty sure that wait, or the thought of it...its really messing with my ability to think clear....cause all i see for a bigger pictures.....is months, many....of feeling this same way.

a week after submitting my application a friend told me i shoulda sent it to ottawa, not mississauga....FAKKKK, and its true...OH WELLL