Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
ANADA,
on our forum, the times on the spreadsheet are counted from when their applications were received in Mississauga... but the 16 months quoted on CIC website start from when Kingston receives the file after sponsorship approval.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
id rather they just come out and tell me str8 if a 16 months it will take so i can not waste my time and just make a move....

1.5 years bullshit...im thinking that EXTREME wait time would only apply to those with a record, or some kinda past shit of something not adding up.

..HMM ok so then after 2 months his file would go to kingston....well knowing its in kingston still better than it still being here.

howeverrrrrrrrrr we dont have a child,...etc..etc...etc.....thats why nude photos a dweet LOOL cause im just gonna go all in first time around and see what comes from it!!!!!!! If a PROOF DEM WAAN A PROOF DEM AGO GET MI NAH BUSINESS!!!!!!!! dwl

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Anada said:
1.5 years bull*censored word*...im thinking that EXTREME wait time would only apply to those with a record, or some kinda past *censored word* of something not adding up.
Actually, there are people on the forum that took longer than 16 months and it had nothing to do with that. I know for Lostwithoutu, it was because her husband had been in Canada and they were waiting on a RCMP check, which took FOREVER! Others in the past have also taken long and I wouldn't suggest all of them were held up because of records, etc.

Anada said:
..HMM ok so then after 2 months his file would go to kingston....well knowing its in kingston still better than it still being here.
It may take longer than 2 months... right now it is taking 90 days to process sponsor approvals. That number can always change. They are dealing with a backlog right now and I do expect it to lower just not sure when...

Anada said:
howeverrrrrrrrrr we dont have a child,...etc..etc...etc.....thats why nude photos a dweet LOOL cause im just gonna go all in first time around and see what comes from it!!!!!!! If a PROOF DEM WAAN A PROOF DEM AGO GET MI NAH BUSINESS!!!!!!!! dwl
We do have a child and it hasn't sped anything up for us! I wish it would have... as for them deciding it is genuine based on our child? well, hopefully I will know that from our CAIPS notes, but again, its no guarantee. It proves we had sex and the rest is in the opinion of the IO. IF you want to include your photos (lol) your choice... but again, it only proves you had sex lol...

Mrslswn, I believe, said that she included a photo of her and hussy, whinin up on eachother, I don't believe it was nude tho... and her hussy got PPR in like 4 months...sooo maybe the photos will work for you too lol lol!!

vivam

Jan 15, 2009
Kamloops
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/30/2011/sponsor approved 10/23/2011
Med's Done....
6/10/2011/meds rec'd 01/03/2012
Passport Req..
2/13/2012
LANDED..........
5/11/2012
suki said:
Greetings ;D

Vivam, I just did a google search for my city- Calgary Immigration services, made an appointment for education and while there they told us to go on the 12th floor financial division, we werent looking for money or help, but just checked it out, and they had all sorts of services avaiable, from housing to sleep country certificates to Y memberships all sorts of things to help new comers , and if they are Landed immigrants they were so nice, I even said I have a good job and they said well it's difficult when only one person supports the family...
so best is to search your city and what services are avaiable to you!

Awesome Landing stories!! may you be happy forever!!

Ices- prayers and positive vibes sent to you and KG...
Jamgirl same goes for you...irie vibes!

LHNB- we stayed at Beaches Sandy Bay and Grand Pinapple in Negril, both nice...Negril is a romantic place for sure! candlelight dinners..a beautiful fire by the sea!! ahhhhh I miss Negril.

Anada send er off!! congrats on gettin it done, and you are right, you can go whenever! that's the best part!

Hubby and I booked Vegas, so believe it or not...back to immigration papers!! and this time there will be an interview for a US Visa...yuk..
Suki, thanks for replying. I did a search and found some places in Vancouver, soon to be my new city. I hope that they offer a free gym membership. LOL. I tried to volunteer at one the immigrant centers where I live now but, after 3 calls I gave up. I going to try to volunteer at one when I move to Vancouver, will disseminate any knowledge I gain here. Thanks again.

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
Anada /jamgirl
As I can see it when it comes to immigration it all depends on who’s hand your file lands in
they know that damn well they cant deny your hubby his visa unless they have extreme proof that your relationship is not genuine and only for immigration purpose( in which I always even if it is what’s the case that still is not any of there business… you would think with the ecomonic situation in Jamaica they would be glad to give the residence a chance to leave go to another country and maybe come back and invest in JA….. ARGGHHHH FRUSTRATION KICKING IN …. Probably some bad mind b**tch(male or female) who see say dem life a f-up so dem nuh care and set fi punish others in the process….. hope and prayer will see you through God naw sleep …LOVE CONQURES ALL
just my oppion still

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
AMANDAWOOD said:
Anada /jamgirl
As I can see it when it comes to immigration it all depends on who's hand your file lands in
they know that damn well they cant deny your hubby his visa unless they have extreme proof that your relationship is not genuine and only for immigration purpose( in which I always even if it is what's the case that still is not any of there business... you would think with the ecomonic situation in Jamaica they would be glad to give the residence a chance to leave go to another country and maybe come back and invest in JA..... ARGGHHHH FRUSTRATION KICKING IN .... Probably some bad mind b**tch(male or female) who see say dem life a f-up so dem nuh care and set fi punish others in the process..... hope and prayer will see you through God naw sleep ...LOVE CONQURES ALL
just my oppion still

i hear that i soooooooooo hear that and withmy luck...ill get the lazy bitch who looks at my file and sits and farts on a it for a few months...hoping not but a suh it go....

im a very impatient person....so although yes yesterdays sentiments were to be optimistic cause ive got options and ray....cause its not the options i want more day i feel like pulling out hair...and as i was saying yesterday if it were for some of these bandalu bullshits...nuff of us would be getting in a WHOLE lot sooner...

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
AMANDAWOOD said:
Anada /jamgirl
As I can see it when it comes to immigration it all depends on who's hand your file lands in
they know that damn well they cant deny your hubby his visa unless they have extreme proof that your relationship is not genuine and only for immigration purpose( in which I always even if it is what's the case that still is not any of there business... you would think with the ecomonic situation in Jamaica they would be glad to give the residence a chance to leave go to another country and maybe come back and invest in JA..... ARGGHHHH FRUSTRATION KICKING IN .... Probably some bad mind b**tch(male or female) who see say dem life a f-up so dem nuh care and set fi punish others in the process..... hope and prayer will see you through God naw sleep ...LOVE CONQURES ALL
just my oppion still
I'm feelin yuh on dis so bad

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
here is a little laugh my girl sent me when i was going through the wait and calls with immigration......

Mujibar was trying to get a job with immigration canada.
The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job.'
Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'
The manager said, 'Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green.'
Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister Manager, I am ready.'
The manager said, 'Go ahead.'
Mujibar said, 'The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, yellow, this is Mujibar.'
Mujibar now works as a Supervisor at a call center for immigration canada.
No doubt you have spoken to him

NEIKA

Star Member
Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-04-2012
File Transfer...
15-07-2011
Med's Request
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2013
LANDED..........
02-03-2013
Thanks Jam Girl, i will check it out

I wish that they would have given us the option to do the DNA in the first letter, cause i feel like they just wasted my time. so i guess the wait is still on for me. and i have no idea if they even started the RCMP check,, which takes soooooo long

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Tintin is also waiting on RCMP check, so she would be a good person to ask. Also, Lostwithoutu had to do this too, and she is at the end now... Fo you ladies have anything to offer Neika? I have no experience with that but I am hoping for you that they have and that your wait time thus far is because of that. Good luck to you!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
rcmp check? anyone please care to elaborate?

i thought the PC handles all of that ..?

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
it is only for spouses who have spent time in Canada... If I remember correctly, you won't have to worry about that Anada.

OKAY LET'S GET DISCUSSIONS GOING!!!

So, seeing as we all have Jamaica in our hearts, has anyone labeled it on their body? I mean tattoos... Anyone wanna share their Jamaica tattoo or any other tattoo they have???

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
Damn....you gonna make me try to remember my Photobucket password......argh!!!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
lol ya, jus so u can take up all of page 1150 posting them lmfao!!

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do