10-06-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010 1st AOR; 23-03-2011 2nd AOR; 08-03-2012 In Process
Med's Request
23-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-01-2013 (Passport Submitted: 16-01-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2013
Hi,

I have submitted my full docs last Jan 14 and 2nd AOR arrived today, Mar. 23 (though letter is dated Mar. 18).

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
canworker said:
Hey guys,

Another change in ecas. Mailing address is back :)
Same to me .....................

muk

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
bandwidth said:
Hi,

I have submitted my full docs last Jan 14 and 2nd AOR arrived today, Mar. 23 (though letter is dated Mar. 18).
Thats Gr8 BWidth..Congrats

Mark

bandwidth

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010 1st AOR; 23-03-2011 2nd AOR; 08-03-2012 In Process
Med's Request
23-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-01-2013 (Passport Submitted: 16-01-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2013
I hope someone could answer my question. As i have mentioned in my previous post, my 2nd AOR had arrived already. Along with it is another letter informing me about the processing fee for my baby which i have added when i submitted my full documents. I actually had indicated before to use my credit card for payment but i dont understand why they were not able to do so. Now, i have to get a bankdraft for this and mail to them. But the letter didn't state to which mailing address should i send it. Should i send it to the visa office? Also, on quoting the UCI and Application Number, in the AOR, there got 2 different numbers that both starts in B. There's a new one and the other one is what CIC had given us in 1st AOR. Which of this two should i quote as reference?

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
:p :p :p
Waiting game is unprecedented
:p :p :p

PalNP

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Guys!!

I did submit my Case Specific Inquiry ..when will they reply; are they going to take full 28 working days??

PalNP

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
bandwidth said:
I hope someone could answer my question. As i have mentioned in my previous post, my 2nd AOR had arrived already. Along with it is another letter informing me about the processing fee for my baby which i have added when i submitted my full documents. I actually had indicated before to use my credit card for payment but i dont understand why they were not able to do so. Now, i have to get a bankdraft for this and mail to them. But the letter didn't state to which mailing address should i send it. Should i send it to the visa office? Also, on quoting the UCI and Application Number, in the AOR, there got 2 different numbers that both starts in B. There's a new one and the other one is what CIC had given us in 1st AOR. Which of this two should i quote as reference?
Hi,
You have to send DD of processing fee at your VO only and mention your UCI and new file number allocated by VO.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have sent my file to s vo in november 2011 , i dont know when i will get the medicals :mad:

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Seniors please help on following:-

1. I made a demand draft in INR for my wife while submitting full docs at NDVO on 25/01/2011. Received 2nd AOR dated 08/02/2011...i am getting a little worried about the expiry of the draft (dated 20/01/2011)....looking at slow speed of NDVO...i m not sure whether my draft would be encashed within 6mnths time..i hope it doesn't get expired...
2. I have read in many forums that people have attached bank statements along with bank authorisation letter for 'Proof of Funds'. However, i just sent bank authorisation letter....not sure how useful it would be for them...

Plsssssssss help :(

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor3 said:
Seniors please help on following:-

1. I made a demand draft in INR for my wife while submitting full docs at NDVO on 25/01/2011. Received 2nd AOR dated 08/02/2011...i am getting a little worried about the expiry of the draft (dated 20/01/2011)....looking at slow speed of NDVO...i m not sure whether my draft would be encashed within 6mnths time..i hope it doesn't get expired...
>> I suggest you to ask at the bank from where u made the draft. As far as I'm concerned, ur draft MUST have been encashed by now. in my case, they have attached the receipt of the draft along with the 2nd AOR.

2. I have read in many forums that people have attached bank statements along with bank authorisation letter for 'Proof of Funds'. However, i just sent bank authorisation letter....not sure how useful it would be for them...
>> It would have been better if u had sent the bank statements. But there's nothg to worry. If VO is not assured, then they wil certainly ask u for the bank statements during the medicals.

Plsssssssss help :(

elbore

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
i have sent my file to s vo in november 2011 , i dont know when i will get the medicals :mad:
Well in my case, VO received my full docs on Nov. 23, thus far not a word from them, the problem is that they dont answer phones, no emails nothing, even the company that i worked for in Canada and that is my representative has been calling also and emaling them with no suceed, it is frustrating, sometimes i feel like giving up, i thought that maybe because I alredy have a job in Canada the process would go faster, but i noticed that many people who sent docs after I sent mines have received 2nd AOR. I think I better sit and wait.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada's government toppled, elections in May...
Ottawa: Canada's opposition defeated Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper's minority government in a no-confidence vote Friday over its alleged "abuse of power," forcing elections.
The adoption of the motion presented by the main opposition Liberals and supported by the separatist Bloc Quebecois and leftist New Democrats comes on the heels of a historic contempt of parliament charge against the Tories.
The three opposition parties mustered a combined 156 votes in favour of the motion versus 145 for the government's survival.
Harper is now expected to ask the governor-general on Saturday to officially dissolve Parliament, sending Canadians to the polls in early May.

Will it cause further delay, dilema in our immigration plans, issuing visas, new policies etc?? ??? ??? ??? ???

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
[
Will it cause further delay, dilema in our immigration plans, issuing visas, new policies etc?? ??? ??? ??? ???
Not in the near future, maybe after the election is finished.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
navali said:
Canada's government toppled, elections in May...
Ottawa: Canada's opposition defeated Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper's minority government in a no-confidence vote Friday over its alleged "abuse of power," forcing elections.
The adoption of the motion presented by the main opposition Liberals and supported by the separatist Bloc Quebecois and leftist New Democrats comes on the heels of a historic contempt of parliament charge against the Tories.
The three opposition parties mustered a combined 156 votes in favour of the motion versus 145 for the government's survival.
Harper is now expected to ask the governor-general on Saturday to officially dissolve Parliament, sending Canadians to the polls in early May.

OR, we can be quite optimistic on that scenario...may be the process will be more faster than it used to be. Though its a matter of after May only. So expecting to have some miracles before that. ;D

PalNP