Second AOR 12/04/2011
Med's Request
21st,April 2012 Decision made.No medical
Passport Req..
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
VISA ISSUED...
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Hi everybody,

today I found that my address disappeared for the second time from ecase. is there any explaination for that.

thanks

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
It is not fair
Post june applicants are receiving MEDICAL ,but most of us are waiting for second AOR :'(

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Passenger said:
It is not fair
Post june applicants are receiving MEDICAL ,but most of us are waiting for second AOR :'(

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0
Hi!

Yeah feels very bad..........what to do-there's nothing pre-june applicants can do except wait !!!

But since they are now moved into GCMS by abandoning CAIPS system so hopefully we can think of positive result real soon.....

Atleast, the thing 'vanishing of an address' for couple of weeks resembles that... ::)

PalNP

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Dear Seniors,

ADVICE PLEASE

Today, i had a talk with my Immigration Representative and asked about my 2nd AOR and the status -Centralized Intake Office Sydney

(CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete detailed-We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2010. We reviewed your

application and sent you a letter on October 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and

supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review
and they

said to me that my docs seem to be parceled again to Nova Scotia for Duties Verification.

Well why did ND do that as i'm pre june applicant and if so the why they are not sending me any notifications? If they are treating me as

post june applicant then its time to send medicals because most of them (postjune) are getting that...

Please advice me as i've already submitted them an inquiry..and indeed it will going to take extra times say one month...but i want to know

where the hell are my documents?

Need urgent reply!!! :eek:

PalNP

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:
Dear Seniors,

ADVICE PLEASE

Today, i had a talk with my Immigration Representative and asked about my 2nd AOR and the status -Centralized Intake Office Sydney

(CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete detailed-We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2010. We reviewed your

application and sent you a letter on October 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and

supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review
and they

said to me that my docs seem to be parceled again to Nova Scotia for Duties Verification.

Well why did ND do that as i'm pre june applicant and if so the why they are not sending me any notifications? If they are treating me as

post june applicant then its time to send medicals because most of them (postjune) are getting that...

Please advice me as i've already submitted them an inquiry..and indeed it will going to take extra times say one month...but i want to know

where the hell are my documents?

Need urgent reply!!! :eek:

PalNP
hi,

what I personally think that ur documents has NOT been send to CIO again, they must be still with the VO. This is happening due to error in Ecas. Told you before, mine is showing same Ecas status like urs. There is nothing to worry. we will be getting the MR very soon.

lamhey

roseapple08

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Visa Office......
Taipei
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
Personally, I think the VOs are gonna to focus their jobs on background and medical check. The CIO will check the supportive documents like they do for the post 626 applicants because their workload decreased. According to the CIO website, we can see the FSW applicants gradually slow down recently. It is not possible to reach 20000 cap before June 30. So, they have plenty manpower to do that. The VO might send your documents back to Sydney. My friend has same e-cas as yours. Good luck.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
lamhey said:
hi,

what I personally think that ur documents has NOT been send to CIO again, they must be still with the VO. This is happening due to error in Ecas. Told you before, mine is showing same Ecas status like urs. There is nothing to worry. we will be getting the MR very soon.

lamhey
Thanx lamhey,

But still i have not got 2nd AOR.. then you mean they will skip it and directly send MR?

& thing remains, how much time!

PalNP

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
roseapple08 said:
Personally, I think the VOs are gonna to focus their jobs on background and medical check. The CIO will check the supportive documents like they do for the post 626 applicants because their workload decreased. According to the CIO website, we can see the FSW applicants gradually slow down recently. It is not possible to reach 20000 cap before June 30. So, they have plenty manpower to do that. The VO might send your documents back to Sydney. My friend has same e-cas as yours. Good luck.
Thanx roseapple08,

Yeah got your point...

PalNP

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:
Thanx lamhey,

But still i have not got 2nd AOR.. then you mean they will skip it and directly send MR?

& thing remains, how much time!

PalNP
hi pal,

ur 2nd AOR must have been sent to u. in my case, they send my 2nd AOR only after encashing the RPRF, so it took some time. Another delay is due to the postal matters, I think the AOR (mail) sent by VO is first sent to the consulate here in KTM, then only sent to ur mailing address, so it takes some time again.

hop it helped.

wish u good luck.

lamhey

PS: in my case, I only got the mail on 14th Feb, 2011 while the 2nd AOR is dated 6th Jan, 2011.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
lamhey said:
hi pal,

ur 2nd AOR must have been sent to u. in my case, they send my 2nd AOR only after encashing the RPRF, so it took some time. Another delay is due to the postal matters, I think the AOR (mail) sent by VO is first sent to the consulate here in KTM, then only sent to ur mailing address, so it takes some time again.

hop it helped.

wish u good luck.

lamhey

PS: in my case, I only got the mail on 14th Feb, 2011 while the 2nd AOR is dated 6th Jan, 2011.
Hey lamhey,

Will it be better idea if i go to Consulate office in Lazimpat, KTM and ask them abour rhe regarding subject?
And about your case, since AOR only acknowledges that VO has received your docs and time lines then why after RPRF.

Thanks,

PalNP

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:
Hey lamhey,

Will it be better idea if i go to Consulate office in Lazimpat, KTM and ask them abour rhe regarding subject?
it might be a better idea, u can inquiry about what the ecas status exactly means. sorry to say that I haven't still approached to the consulate office and don't know how they reacts.
And about your case, since AOR only acknowledges that VO has received your docs and time lines then why after RPRF.
i've sent RPRF along with the full doc., so they might have waited for RPRF receipt to sent along with the 2nd AOR
Thanks,

PalNP

bugs_bunny

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 18, 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - April 14, 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with full docs on 30 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
April 14, 2011
Hi guys,

Im in the same same boat as most you guys

I had applied in May 2010 but the application reached only on June 24, 2010
Received 1st AOR on 21 Oct 2010 and sent all the documents by 30 Nov 2010

Sitll waiting for 2nd AOR. Nthing has been changed nthing is happenning.

I have been told that its 8-12 months wait from the date of 2nd AOR!

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
hi guys,
can anyone tell me wather or not it affect to our processing time of abroad travel history?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
It does matter if your stay is over 6 months overseas.

kavya said:
hi guys,
can anyone tell me wather or not it affect to our processing time of abroad travel history?

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
destinationBC said:
It does matter if your stay is over 6 months overseas.
Does that mean it may slower the processing time. ?