App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
motsatira said:
Thanks Muk,

I am still waiting waiting and waiting. I hope that I will get the second AOR soon.

Hey there,

How long its been that u had submitted dull docs to VO...me also waiting man for 2nd AOR...my friends had already received it
whats happening, ??? not even ecas updates...bt yeah address is there now.

PalNP

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
motsatira said:
Palnp,

I sumited my full documents to VO singapore on 23rd of Jan 2011. My skill is 4121..still waiting.

Hi
& Currents Status and details..

Mark

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Seniors Please HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've submitted my full docs to New Delhi..then why the hell is ecas showing Your application and supporting documents were

received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review..

with status Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete

And i've tracked down my delivery date and it said delivered on jan 4 2011...still no 2nd AOR :(

I've submitted my inquiry to CIC and i may receive reply (or may be not) which will take around 28 working days which is quite a long

time.

Please seriously suggest me very soon what should i do next..i'm dying waiting ! :'(

Mark

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
PalNP said:

I've submitted my full docs to New Delhi..then why the hell is ecas showing Your application and supporting documents were

with status Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete

And i've tracked down my delivery date and it said delivered on jan 4 2011...still no 2nd AOR :(

I've submitted my inquiry to CIC and i may receive reply (or may be not) which will take around 28 working days which is quite a long

time.

Please seriously suggest me very soon what should i do next..i'm dying waiting ! :'(

Mark
Hi Pal,
Please don’t panic. As I told you earlier that my ecas status is same as yours, but I have received my 2nd AOR from New Delhi VO. I have sent mail regarding the same and got reply from VO that they have received my supporting documents and pending for review by visa officer. This ecas status is not reliable but still it confirms that your supporting docs are with them, does it matter to you if your docs are at CIO or at VO ? It should be processed as per timeline of other pre june applicants whether processing done by CIO or by VO. Thus be relaxed and wait for your turn to come.
Wish you all the best.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi Pal,
Please don't panic. As I told you earlier that my ecas status is same as yours, but I have received my 2nd AOR from New Delhi VO. I have sent mail regarding the same and got reply from VO that they have received my supporting documents and pending for review by visa officer. This ecas status is not reliable but still it confirms that your supporting docs are with them, does it matter to you if your docs are at CIO or at VO ? It should be processed as per timeline of other pre june applicants whether processing done by CIO or by VO. Thus be relaxed and wait for your turn to come.
Wish you all the best.
Thanx Lakha JI :), and where have you been -after a long time..

Welcome back!

Yeah, things are getting little tougher to me as everyone in my group had already received 2nd AOR except me..so you know it feels me preety bad or sometime i think is there any lack on my docs..

So...OKs i got your point i'll wait !!!!

PS NDVO os allowed to grant only 7500 visas so i guess it would be first come first basis....thats one reason to be worried about since first priority has been given to post june applicant...so only after that our time comes and if time is wasted on waiting 2nd AOR then what will happen to my processing-definetely it will exceed no? wahat say!

Thanks
Mark

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
Passenger said:
Hi Dear friends

I received my second AOR today through EMAIL,but they didnot mention any DATE in the email. ::
please kindly update the sheet.
Dear Seniors

Could you please update my status in the sheet?
Thanks

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
PalNP said:
Thanx Lakha JI :), and where have you been -after a long time..

Welcome back!

Yeah, things are getting little tougher to me as everyone in my group had already received 2nd AOR except me..so you know it feels me preety bad or sometime i think is there any lack on my docs..

So...OKs i got your point i'll wait !!!!

PS NDVO os allowed to grant only 7500 visas so i guess it would be first come first basis....thats one reason to be worried about since first priority has been given to post june applicant...so only after that our time comes and if time is wasted on waiting 2nd AOR then what will happen to my processing-definetely it will exceed no? wahat say!

Thanks
Mark
First of all please be informed that 2nd AOR is just an acknowledgement of your docs received at VO nothing else, your processing will not get delayed just because you have not received AOR. Secondly this AOR comes by postal mail so yours must be lost somewhere, as you know how gud is our postal service in India.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
lakhvinder.kaur said:
First of all please be informed that 2nd AOR is just an acknowledgement of your docs received at VO nothing else, your processing will not get delayed just because you have not received AOR. Secondly this AOR comes by postal mail so yours must be lost somewhere, as you know how gud is our postal service in India.
Thanx again Boss!!! :)

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:

time.

Mark
i second with lakh.
mine is also same ecas like urs.
nothing to worry, everythg is fine.

lamhey

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
lamhey said:
i second with lakh.
mine is also same ecas like urs.
nothing to worry, everythg is fine.

lamhey
Tks lamhey.

Hope for the best !!!!

Mark

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Actually 2nd AORs tend to be issued when the visa office starts processing the file. This is obviously different than when they simply received the file from CIO, since there can be a month or two delay between the two, as we have seen.

London it seems doesn't even send 2nd AOR they seem to go straight to med requests for >J26. So anyway I wouldn't be overly concerned at lack of 2nd AOR. The thing to check out for is the "In Process" on ECAS with the 3rd line "We reviewed your application and started processing on XX XX XX".

Wayne.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Cappuccino said:
Actualy 2nd AORs tend to be issued when the visa office starts processing the file. This is obviously different than when they simply received the file from CIO, since there can be a month or two delay between the two, as we have seen.

London it seems doesn't even send 2nd AOR they seem to go straight to med requests for >J26. So anyway I wouldn't be overly concerned at lack of 2nd AOR. The thing to check out for is the "In Process" on ECAS with the 3rd line "We reviewed your application and started processing on XX XX XX".

Wayne.
Your People Lakh, Lamhey, Wayne

You people are really supporting and rocks man ...tks a lot!!!

Cheers,

Mark

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hello Lakhvinder ji..............where have u been mam for a long time...........hope eveythng is ok

I sent an email to you...kindly chk it