+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,
I did my fingerprints on 23rd & test passed on 30th and I haven’t had any update yet, how long it takes?

by the way, I’m checking my test invitation and I cannot find which office is processing it, how can I see it?

thank you ;)

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello,
I did my fingerprints on 23rd & test passed on 30th and I haven’t had any update yet, how long it takes?

by the way, I’m checking my test invitation and I cannot find which office is processing it, how can I see it?

thank you ;)
If fingerprints were requested by Vancouver office they take 4-5 weeks to receive and update the same.

Test results take 2-10 business days for the officer to review and mark as completed depending upon the office and officer.

You can find the processing office email ID in the contact us section of the test invite PDF. If you are unable to find the office from the ID, you can paste the email here and we can help.

• Love
Reactions: Jaxico

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
If fingerprints were requested by Vancouver office they take 4-5 weeks to receive and update the same.

Test results take 2-10 business days for the officer to review and mark as completed depending upon the office and officer.

You can find the processing office email ID in the contact us section of the test invite PDF. If you are unable to find the office from the ID, you can paste the email here and we can help.
Thank you so much!

it looks Vancouver right?

To contact us regarding your knowledge test and/or an accommodation request, please email:
DNCITVANTESTS@cic.gc.ca
Cordially,
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

ckf

Jun 27, 2024
Has anyone whose testing window starts today checked if they can sign in to take the test? For me, it says I am not scheduled to take the test now..

Besthope1

Jan 14, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1118
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Single
Application sent: June 25
Delivered: June 25
AOR: July 4
Application visible in tracker: July 9 (in progress
Test Update on Tracker :27th Aug 2024
Test Window :- Sep 5 - Oct 6
Test Window :Sep 5 - Oct 6
Background completed: Sep 5

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Has anyone whose testing window starts today checked if they can sign in to take the test? For me, it says I am not scheduled to take the test now..
My window is from September 5 - October 5 but in the document it says :
TEST START DATE: 2024-09-05 (yyyy/mm/dd) at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time

So actually we can’t take the test today.

Reactions: maverick1982

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
1. You can respond to the Oath invite email asking for a reschedule with your travel dates mentioned and the date you come back to Canada. They usually accept it for genuine travel cases and reschedule it once and that would be the FINAL NOTICE TO APPEAR. You have to attend the new one else the application will be considered abandoned. If the travel is not urgent and can be rescheduled, I would advice you to not reschedule the Oath. Few applicants were lucky and got a new date within few weeks of coming back and few others are waiting for months to be rescheduled though they are back to Canada already.

2. We do not select the Oath ceremony type in the application. The only preference we give is the type of the certificate (Paper or e-certificate) and they decide the ceremony type based on what is available to schedule at the earliest. Like I answered above, you can request to reschedule to the other ceremony type but it is their discretion to accept and can take a longer wait until your oath ceremony is rescheduled. It is preferable to avoid this request unless there is a pressing need for a specific ceremony type.
Thanks for your reply. Great, unfortunately I cannot cancel my travel. I emailed them and they cancelled the oath for both of us, unfortunately, and marked us as unavailable (in their database) until the 27th though only one person is traveling. They mentioned we will automatically receive the new date a week before the ceremony but cannot give any dates as on today. Hopefully this doesn't delay much ✌.

Last edited:

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Test Window :Sep 5 - Oct 6
Background completed: Sep 5
Updated

ckf

Jun 27, 2024
My window is from September 5 - October 5 but in the document it says :
TEST START DATE: 2024-09-05 (yyyy/mm/dd) at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time

So actually we can’t take the test today.
My bad. I didn't checked the time