+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Ostrong

Nov 13, 2020
Hello, i wrote my citizenship test 2 weeks ago and passed. It was updated on saturday as completed. However i called ircc today and an agent told me i was scheduled for a citizenship interivew on ms teams for sept 11th. Im curios what the interview could be about. Any one with similar issue ?

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1116
Application: Single/Family (number of family members): 2
Application sent: June 16th
Delivered: June 16th
AOR: June 26th
Test Invite letter/ecas date: August 13th
Background verification: August 15th
Test Interview date: August 17th
Test Complete: August 20th
Added to spreadsheet

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1116
Application: Single/Family (number of family members): 2
Application sent: June 16th
Delivered: June 16th
AOR: June 26th
Test Invite letter/ecas date: August 13th
Background verification: August 15th
Test Interview date: August 17th
Test Complete: August 20th
I would like to ask same question to you as you are group of two. Did you both take the exam at the same time on Aug 17 and were both of your statuses updated to 'Completed' on Aug 20?

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,
I got requested to submit the fingerprints, do I need to wait to the letter or can I book right the way? I saw space tomorrow!

this is good? What’s next steps?

Thank you ;)

Reactions: hssrp

atulaks

Jan 8, 2016
My tracker updated to take the citizenship test on Aug 22. The date shown on the tracker is Aug 20. Rest all are still in Progress. (For both applications)

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello,
I got requested to submit the fingerprints, do I need to wait to the letter or can I book right the way? I saw space tomorrow!

this is good? What’s next steps?

Thank you ;)
You need the letter to give the fingerprints as it is a mandatory document. Mostly the email comes the same day by the evening so you can book an appointment for tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Jaxico

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Haven’t received test invite yet. Just got the one ghost update. Test status is still “not started” along with citizenship ceremony. Everything else is in progress
Usually background check and test happen first. Then the rest. If they need, they will ask fingerprints. Language , prohibitions, physical presence happen after the test in almost all cases.

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
You need the letter to give the fingerprints as it is a mandatory document. Mostly the email comes the same day by the evening so you can book an appointment for tomorrow.
Thanks for your help!!! ;)
I haven’t got the letter yet. Should I go online and pay it first?

Reactions: hssrp

ma5590

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone who applied on week of June 25th got any update after the AOR?
Applied June 29 and no update since the AOR. Looks like no one in that week has any update after AOR.

Applicants in the first week of July has had test completed too.

ckf

Jun 27, 2024
Applied June 29 and no update since the AOR. Looks like no one in that week has any update after AOR.

Applicants in the first week of July has had test completed too.
Hopefully next week we will get an update