+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Mostly because i had so many friends last year also got AOR in June their process was quite delayed compared to my friends and other known people in the same time frame like march and april got faster process. I am talking about CEC profiles. This year also seems to be the case, because i am checking here, and also at immtracker same thing.
as observed by @iSaidGoodDay , you are concluding based on very limited sample size - this forum and immitracker has very less data.

paccmann24

Jun 12, 2024
I know a significant number of June AORs from last year who were processed within 1-2 months. Immitracker or this forum doesn't offer stat significant data, the current sample size is not even as good at guessing trends as a coin flip (not even the sample size for 50% confidence predictions).
And how do you have that data?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
And how do you have that data?
I never said I've data. But in case if you wanted to know "why" - I was literally the creator of threads back in 2023 and received a little over 15-20 DMs from June AORs(still anecdotal, but doesn't scream June cohorts are slow): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-aor-2023-thread.805786/

My take was primarily on how anecdotal data shouldn't be used to establish something that isn't true. What we all(including me) have is anecdotal data. As I said before, we have no evidence to say June AORs are fast OR slow.

rmalhotra5576

Apr 9, 2024
Hi, I got ITA on 31st MAY 2024; OINP PNP Outland tech nominee
AOR - 7th June
Still waiting for MIL & BIL; anyone on and near similar dates, pls reply to this