+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

Saba91

Star Member
May 16, 2024
Strange that after a month, not even a medical request or update...things were progressing very fast in the start of the year...now seems to ve slowed down..plus depends on luck too.......for some, i saw geting PPR within 2 months.......some within 3...depends on the officer as well, on the candidate and on luck and what not....better to stay positive and keep oneself busy.

gadanifrenal

May 6, 2024
Strange that after a month, not even a medical request or update...things were progressing very fast in the start of the year...now seems to ve slowed down..plus depends on luck too.......for some, i saw geting PPR within 2 months.......some within 3...depends on the officer as well, on the candidate and on luck and what not....better to stay positive and keep oneself busy.
I agree. It’s more based on luck. All we can do keep ourselves busy with other activities and wait.

zestylaw

Star Member
Jun 19, 2024
Medical Passed - July 11, 2024
Medical status got BLANK - July 12, 2024
Biometric Instruction Letter - July 11, 2024
Biometric booked for - July 25, 2024
Wow, that was fast! Congratulations on receiving your Medical and Biometric Request so quickly. It usually takes 45 to 60 days after AOR for most people to get them, but you received yours in no time. I hope next week, I also get mine. Fingers crossed

Reactions: paccmann24

zestylaw

Star Member
Jun 19, 2024
No updates at all, June profiles are always slower.
I've noticed that there aren't many updates for CEC profiles. It seems like other applicants, such as FSW and PNP, are getting Medical and Biometrics Requests much faster than CEC applicants.

Saba91

Star Member
May 16, 2024
Medical Passed - July 11, 2024
Medical status got BLANK - July 12, 2024
Biometric Instruction Letter - July 11, 2024
Biometric booked for - July 25, 2024
Great going. Had you submitted Medicals upfront or were they not required or you did them after eAPR ?

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Just curious for AIP PR Application via representative, are we able to track it ourselves?

paccmann24

Jun 12, 2024
How do you conclude that - "June profiles are always slower."
Mostly because i had so many friends last year also got AOR in June their process was quite delayed compared to my friends and other known people in the same time frame like march and april got faster process. I am talking about CEC profiles. This year also seems to be the case, because i am checking here, and also at immtracker same thing.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Mostly because i had so many friends last year also got AOR in June their process was quite delayed compared to my friends and other known people in the same time frame like march and april got faster process. I am talking about CEC profiles. This year also seems to be the case, because i am checking here, and also at immtracker same thing.
I know a significant number of June AORs from last year who were processed within 1-2 months. Immitracker or this forum doesn't offer stat significant data, the current sample size is not even as good at guessing trends as a coin flip (not even the sample size for 50% confidence predictions).

Reactions: CNP