Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
May I ask is there specific reason that you will order notes in September not now?
I too will order in sep. I’m pretty sure if it’s generated for me now, all I’ll see is recommended pass.
Looks like their senior officers are overloaded.

sujit.e

Mar 11, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
4011 (Primary), 4161 (current)
App. Filed.......
04-03-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
Nomination.....
23-05-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
05-06-2018
Passport Req..
02-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2018
LANDED..........
13-11-2018
AOR June 4, CEC inland.
Ordered GCMS notes on July 24 and received it today.
(Checked the date of the notes, the file was generated on July 24, same date of order but only got released today)
According to the notes, eligibility was recommended pass on June 25. Criminality and security not started.
So it means analyst finished eligibility check within three weeks after AOR. But nobody touched my file ever since.

PS. two visa offices. Primary Ottawa, secondary Vegreville in AB
I have the exact same findings on my notes aswell, timelines close enough. check signature.

Please note, The recommended passed you refer to is from the CIO office where they check for R10. This includes assessment for completeness of all documents and verification of IELTS and ECA reports, NRT (no reportable trace) checking in PCC (not verification). However, this doesn't include work experience and PoF assessment (ie this didnt happen till June 25, date on which you say eligibility was recommended pass).

I concur with you that the notes are generated on same day and shared after 30 days, while many developments could have had taken place! This could improve, however I ordered the 2nd notes right away on the day i received 1 st notes.

finpudding

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Sorry I'm a little confused. The recommended pass and details analyst wrote about working experience calculation is from the last few pages. It's under cpc vegreville. A11.2 appears met etc

How do you know it's Ottawa? Though in first two pages it mentioned s primary office is Ottawa.

Thanks.

I have the exact same findings on my notes aswell, timelines close enough. check signature.

Please note, The recommended passed you refer to is from the CIO office where they check for R10. This includes assessment for completeness of all documents and verification of IELTS and ECA reports, NRT (no reportable trace) checking in PCC (not verification). However, this doesn't include work experience and PoF assessment (ie this didnt happen till June 25, date on which you say eligibility was recommended pass).

I concur with you that the notes are generated on same day and shared after 30 days, while many developments could have had taken place! This could improve, however I ordered the 2nd notes right away on the day i received 1 st notes.

finpudding

Star Member
May 25, 2018

And may I ask what does NRT mean exactly. I provided RCMP upfront though inland applicants are not required to. I see NRT following my RCMP PCC in the notes

MMORYTO

Oct 22, 2017
Hey Guys,
Got the PPR on Monday and sent passport copy and photos on Tuesday.

When I log into my GCKey account I see my PR application as "approved" now. Does it mean CoPR has been done and it's on its way?

Thanks