+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi all,
Calling CIC and getting connected to agent seems to be so difficult.
Been trying since 2 days
Any specific time when the calls would be less?
I have called them between 7.30-8am ET and that has never worked. So far, 11am ET has worked for me both the times.

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello! I just called a cic agent and I was told my criminality is in progress, eligibility is being reviewed, medical passed, security not started. It was the exact same status as I called 2 weeks ago. Should I be concerned that my criminality and eligibility is still not passed yet?

Also, I am freaked out by the word "being reviewed"; does it mean there is something wrong with my eligibility? CIC haven't requested additional information from me though.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
PNP - O
AOR - 26 June
MEP - 11 July
IP 1 - 11 July
No changes after that, if I see immitracker most of the PNP-O are alredy in IP2, some of them moved to IP2 since july.. :confused:
Please wish me luck Guys.. Thanks !!

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello! I just called a cic agent and I was told my criminality is in progress, eligibility is being reviewed, medical passed, security not started. It was the exact same status as I called 2 weeks ago. Should I be concerned that my criminality and eligibility is still not passed yet?

Also, I am freaked out by the word "being reviewed"; does it mean there is something wrong with my eligibility? CIC haven't requested additional information from me though.
Whats your NOC ?

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017

@DelPiero07 May I please have your opinion on this? My AOR was June 29...