+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
PPPPPPRRRR time

Got PPR email from Delhi fe min back.
Most of the processing happened in CPC - Ottawa and was moved to Sydney for final steps IP2 and approval.
From my GCMS ordered after approval primary office is Sydney with Ottawa and New Delhi added as secondary offices.
Below is my timeline
AOR - June 3
MEP - June 14
IP1 - June 15
IP2 - Oct 16
Ghost Update - Oct 18
Progress bar email - none
Progress bar visible - yes

Sent email to Delhi couple of days back asking for update on application that was approved more than couple of months.

I stopped posting since few days as forum has become chatting place for anything other than PR and Canada related conversations but wanted to post my update which might help members looking to followup on PPR. I think all those who got approved should try contacting their LVO after confirming it is added as secondary office as per GCMS if possible. Hope everyone gets PPR soon.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
PPPPPPRRRR time

Most of the processing happened in CPC - Ottawa and was moved to Sydney for final steps IP2 and approval.
From my GCMS ordered after approval primary office is Sydney with Ottawa and New Delhi added as secondary offices.
Below is my timeline
AOR - June 3
MEP - June 14
IP1 - June 15
IP2 - Oct 16
Ghost Update - Oct 18

Sent email to Delhi couple of days back asking for update on application that was approved more than couple of months.

I stopped posting since few days as forum has become chatting place for anything other than PR and Canada related conversations but wanted to post my update which might help members looking to followup on PPR. I think all those who got approved should try contacting their LVO after confirming it is added as secondary office as per GCMS if possible. Hope everyone gets PPR soon.
Congratulations. Did you received it just now? When did you email ndvo?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
PPPPPPRRRR time

Below is my timeline
AOR - June 3
MEP - June 14
IP1 - June 15
IP2 - Oct 16
Ghost Update - Oct 18

Congratulations!

Reactions: Nishika22

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
PPPPPPRRRR time

Below is my timeline
AOR - June 3
MEP - June 14
IP1 - June 15
IP2 - Oct 16
Ghost Update - Oct 18

Hi
Congrats dear. Even i mailed them up day before yesterday but nothing listened at my end. Should the subject be something specific?
My timelines are:
Aor: june 14
Ip1: june 28
Ip2: oct 15
File approved : Oct 23

My file was processed in ottawa and was sent to sydney later on too. My secondary visa office is ndvo .

Can you please help

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Wow! Congratulations!
Did your file moved to ndvo? Mine is still at sydney? What to do?
No its at Sydney. But NDVO will generate ppr mail which I learnt from Khushu@1624
@dishant.dev
So if approved and exceeded 6 months I think mailing ndvo is the best option
Good luck Micky345 :)

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
What I noticed from GCMS requested after approval is that Visa, COPR details are already generated and corresponding office that will handle the PPR is added as secondary office. My be that office can access application only if it is primary or secondary.