App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
PPPPPPRRRR time

Got PPR email from Delhi fe min back.
Most of the processing happened in CPC - Ottawa and was moved to Sydney for final steps IP2 and approval.
From my GCMS ordered after approval primary office is Sydney with Ottawa and New Delhi added as secondary offices.
Below is my timeline
AOR - June 3
MEP - June 14
IP1 - June 15
IP2 - Oct 16
Ghost Update - Oct 18
Progress bar email - none
Progress bar visible - yes

Sent email to Delhi couple of days back asking for update on application that was approved more than couple of months.

I stopped posting since few days as forum has become chatting place for anything other than PR and Canada related conversations but wanted to post my update which might help members looking to followup on PPR. I think all those who got approved should try contacting their LVO after confirming it is added as secondary office as per GCMS if possible. Hope everyone gets PPR soon.
Congratulations!!!!

Singhne

May 30, 2018
Hi guys,

Congratulations to all those who have received their PPRs already..

I need a suggestion here...I spoke to an agent yesterday and found out that there has been no progress in my application post IP2. I have already crossed the 6 months mark and the security is not even started yet. Is there anything that I can raise from end to CIC. My timeline is below:
Aor: 17 June 2018
Med passed: 30 June
IP1: 30 June
IP2: 19 Oct

Eligibility:met
Criminality: passed(on 19 Oct)
Security: not started.

Reactions: ChiragShetty20

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi guys,

I need a suggestion here...I spoke to an agent yesterday and found out that there has been no progress in my application post IP2. I have already crossed the 6 months mark and the security is not even started yet. Is there anything that I can raise from end to CIC. My timeline is below:

There are quite a number of people waiting like you. @Nishika22 can guide you.

Reactions: mathansri

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I hope it gets done ASAP.

Also, do you have any idea about why all the notes are mode by CIO only and not LVO, even though the applicationw as transferred way back in september and the last updated date it shows is november 5 , highlighted in the link below

https://ibb.co/16r8cHX
CIO usually does eligibility checks before sending it to the primary office to pass.
My eligibility was met by a case processing agent at CIO and then transferred to Ottawa (my primary office), where it was passed, criminality passed as well and security done.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
CIO usually does eligibility checks before sending it to the primary office to pass.
My eligibility was met by a case processing agent at CIO and then transferred to Ottawa (my primary office), where it was passed, criminality passed as well and security done.
ok, that helps then. thanks for your insights.

good to see you getting quite a good handle of this entire process :)

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys,

For security you can’t do anything. You just have to be patient and wait till your file gets approved. I know it’s difficult to wait as you have already crossed six months but there is no other option that can speed up the process.