+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
I have the following message in application status, anyone knows what this could mean.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello everyone and welcome new members, Please kindly support us to sign this petition to alert IRCC about slow processing of our applications. Please do sign. Though it has a specific VO, it's for the agenda of drawing their attention to the slow processing by VOs

http://chng.it/ytfWTD7y

You can sign anonymously.

We are at 142 now!

Thank you!
Done

Reactions: cansha

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
In other news, the petition started by some folks for Montreal VO has received 136 signatures in last 24 hours. Deep down I know this won't matter and I share the skepticism of many members here on the approach.

But I can't help but admire initiative taken by some members for trying to do something and many others who have come out and signed the petition. Even the Newton's law states that an object at rest stays in rest unless an external force is applied on it. Well, I don't know whether this petition is the external force that will make the CIC move. But that is all probably we can do at the moment.

I guess some member shared a troll / fake account on Facebook who was tagging the Immigration minister and Prime Minister and taunting rather than requesting action. Those efforts are useless and probably will do more harm than good. So, I hope people stop doing such silly things. But in any case I think there are more sane people than trolls. So, I'm not worried about one or two trolls like that. And in any case trolls like those should not stop us from taking any positive action.

Let's hope for PPR rain in coming days!
Whenever you mention 'someone' shared it, it happens to be me. Gives me a feeling that I am doing the right things. ;)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have the following message in application status, anyone knows what this could mean.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.
It's a new status updates introduced to our application profiles known as the "progress bar".

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yes that I know, but this particular message is also shown to everyone or something I’m getting excited about for no reason. Lol
Everyone still within the 6 months processing time.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
looks like it is going to be another super dry day. no ppr recorded 18th dec on immitracker so far. already midday at east coast.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thanks a lot for your words EE456. I tried not to put too much hope. Like many other members here, I feel quite disappointed when each day passes by without good news. But you are right, hoping for something better is the reason why we live. Don't give up and wish the best news for everyone before X-Mas!
I see you're inland CEC which is great, chances of inlands are always way better than outlands. Either ways, as long as all your documents are in order, you should have no reason to worry. It's only a matter of time. It's harder for people who have more to plan than less, when it comes to moving out and all. If only we knew of the date, we could just wait.

Reactions: haihai89

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone and welcome new members, Please kindly support us to sign this petition to alert IRCC about slow processing of our applications. Please do sign. Though it has a specific VO, it's for the agenda of drawing their attention to the slow processing by VOs

http://chng.it/ytfWTD7y

You can sign anonymously.

We are at 144 now!

Thank you!
Why and how is it slow if 180 days haven't passed yet ?

absad

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi,
Just spoke to IRCC agent.and came to know that the file was approved on 6th November. He said will intimate the visa office to send to NDVO for triggering the PPR mail. Also said that within next 4 weeks I will receive the PPR mail. Lets see what happens

People who completed six months its high time to call and ask them about the status of the file. Hope you will find some good news.

Reactions: pooja jaiswal

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Another ghost update today around 4 PM, didn’t get a chance to post here so posting now..
Now I’m worried..
Just spoke to a very polite and helpful agent. She confirmed that the ghost updates were for Criminality being passed and application is still in progress..my file remains to be in Sydney however Ottawa is also working on some part of it and Etobicoke is listed as local visa office.

PS: She also wished me Merry X-mas & Happy Holidays before closing the call. :p:D

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi,
Just spoke to IRCC agent.and came to know that the file was approved on 6th November. He said will intimate the visa office to send to NDVO for triggering the PPR mail. Also said that within next 4 weeks I will receive the PPR mail. Lets see what happens

People who completed six months its high time to call and ask them about the status of the file. Hope you will find some good news.
Can you put down your conversation here? It will be interesting for everyone to know, how and what to talk. :)

Reactions: absad