+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not to play spoilsport but December 19th mostly saw CEC PPRs. Plus, I don't think that date holds any significance to see the action being repeated this year. It just happened last year. This year, it could be December 20/21.
Don't worry buddy, I don't think anyone else other than CIC can play the role of spoilsport. They are playing it with distinction.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
yes it could be less reporting. on top of that if you check the average time people waited from aor to ppr - last dec it was 100 days on average, this year 160 days. this is just plain sad.
I think the reason of "less reporting" is hidden in your statement above. In 2017 since the average time was low more people were updating status. In 2018 many of those accounts go inactive and I think many people lose interest in updating the tracker post 120/130 days. So a quicker PPR last year was also a contributing factor of people being more excited to fill out the tracker.

Reactions: tanush14

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
In other news, the petition started by some folks for Montreal VO has received 136 signatures in last 24 hours. Deep down I know this won't matter and I share the skepticism of many members here on the approach.

But I can't help but admire initiative taken by some members for trying to do something and many others who have come out and signed the petition. Even the Newton's law states that an object at rest stays in rest unless an external force is applied on it. Well, I don't know whether this petition is the external force that will make the CIC move. But that is all probably we can do at the moment.

I guess some member shared a troll / fake account on Facebook who was tagging the Immigration minister and Prime Minister and taunting rather than requesting action. Those efforts are useless and probably will do more harm than good. So, I hope people stop doing such silly things. But in any case I think there are more sane people than trolls. So, I'm not worried about one or two trolls like that. And in any case trolls like those should not stop us from taking any positive action.

Let's hope for PPR rain in coming days!

Reactions: tobs

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
@cansha have you recently posted statistics updates? Did i miss it on last Friday??

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I gave up already... I’m tired of hoping and assumed the PPR will arrive when I least expect it. I feel it’s enough of playing this game with IRCC where we make up odd reasonings for whatever might be happening and follow procedures like mailing, calling, asking, when we know we won’t get any new information and are aware they love to play dumb with us. All excitement is gone, and sadly I’m affraid I will eventually get the mail and will feel like “well, it was about time” instead of the usual “omg good news!!”

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Have anyone seen this type of letter from CIC asking for additional documents:

AOR: June 21 2018
ADR 1: July 5 2018. In letter, it said "In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following document" (IMM5475)
ADR 2: Dec 11 2018. In letter, it said "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents" (IMM 5669)

==> Why could they say "have begun processing" in ADR2 letter after 5.5 months of sending ADR1 letter??? Does this mean I will wait another 6 months? T.T
They're about to approve your application, just send them what they asked. You looked at the first part and ignored the second part of their sentence.

Reactions: haihai89

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I gave up already... I’m tired of hoping and assumed the PPR will arrive when I least expect it. I feel it’s enough of playing this game with IRCC where we make up odd reasonings for whatever might be happening and follow procedures like mailing, calling, asking, when we know we won’t get any new information and are aware they love to play dumb with us. All excitement is gone, and sadly I’m affraid I will eventually get the mail and will feel like “well, it was about time” instead of the usual “omg good news!!”
I'm in "its about time" mode since last week. No mode helps man.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
No I had the data but didn't post on Friday. I was trying to see if posting data is actually Jinxing the progress :D
Lol

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
In other news, the petition started by some folks for Montreal VO has received 136 signatures in last 24 hours. Deep down I know this won't matter and I share the skepticism of many members here on the approach.

But I can't help but admire initiative taken by some members for trying to do something and many others who have come out and signed the petition. Even the Newton's law states that an object at rest stays in rest unless an external force is applied on it. Well, I don't know whether this petition is the external force that will make the CIC move. But that is all probably we can do at the moment.

I guess some member shared a troll / fake account on Facebook who was tagging the Immigration minister and Prime Minister and taunting rather than requesting action. Those efforts are useless and probably will do more harm than good. So, I hope people stop doing such silly things. But in any case I think there are more sane people than trolls. So, I'm not worried about one or two trolls like that. And in any case trolls like those should not stop us from taking any positive action.

Let's hope for PPR rain in coming days!
I'm always on the side of "take action". It's always good to do something instead of complaining. Weldone Montreal folks, I hope it yields reward.

Reactions: cansha

haihai89

Nov 26, 2018
They're about to approve your application, just send them what they asked. You looked at the first part and ignored the second part of their sentence.
Thanks a lot for your words EE456. I tried not to put too much hope. Like many other members here, I feel quite disappointed when each day passes by without good news. But you are right, hoping for something better is the reason why we live. Don't give up and wish the best news for everyone before X-Mas!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Did anyone call recently and get to know that their file has moved from Sydney to LVO other than New Delhi?
(Not recent) I believe someone said something last month about the application moving to a South American VO from Sydney.

Reactions: JenineJac

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Have anyone seen this type of letter from CIC asking for additional documents:

AOR: June 21 2018
ADR 1: July 5 2018. In letter, it said "In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following document" (IMM5475)
ADR 2: Dec 11 2018. In letter, it said "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents" (IMM 5669)

==> Why could they say "have begun processing" in ADR2 letter after 5.5 months of sending ADR1 letter??? Does this mean I will wait another 6 months? T.T
A couple of people got this letter and got their PPR in 2 weeks. Just do what you need to & be patient

Reactions: haihai89

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone and welcome new members, Please kindly support us to sign this petition to alert IRCC about slow processing of our applications. Please do sign. Though it has a specific VO, it's for the agenda of drawing their attention to the slow processing by VOs

http://chng.it/ytfWTD7y

You can sign anonymously.

We are at 142 now!

Thank you!