Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
You can add your info. Anyone can edit the spreadsheet. We all added our name and dates by ourselves. Every now and then she rearranges them in order by date.
Ok thank you I will do it

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Anyone got aor1 for June yet??
Not as far as you can see in the spreadsheet. Plus I see people from 5 to 15 May and end of May are still waiting for AOR on the May thread so I guess June apps are far behind.

Reactions: Bjohn

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Reactions: sebishh

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I am getting my hubby to complete the Sch A form before he goes on holidays for a month, so got few questions if anyone can help me out with them.

#5 - Education History

1.) Provide the number of years - Are we going according to the Canadian Standard or the Pakistani Standard? For example, Elementary/Primary School here in Canada is till grade 8, so will that be 8 years plus any PreK years or from grade 1 to 8? In Pakistan, it's different. Same thing for Secondary/High school - Canada's standard is from grade 9 to 12, but in Pakistan, it's 9-10 and then college is grade 11-12. University is 4 years in Canada but in Pakistan, it's 2 years plus any further professional degree (that's 2 years on top of that). Then Trade/Post Secondary would be Masters (that I understand on how many years to include - 2 years).

2.) Field of Study - Need to write what the master's/bachelor's major was? Correct?

#6 - Personal History:

1.) Is this work related ONLY or includes what the applicant was doing in the last 10 years or since the age of 18? If it's since the age of 18 or the last 10 yrs, then will education be part of this OR just work related information?

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
They are processing May 16 Applicants as of yesterday...!!!
Well that could be incorrect because people from 23-25th May are receiving AOR1. At the same time, many people from 1st-17 May didn't get anything (a few returns).

Someone said that when he called CIC, he has been told about an agent who picked a pile of apps to work on it without looking at the exact dates. That's why there is a big gap in the AORs the May applicants are getting. So we (June) may also be affected, who knows :confused:

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Well that could be incorrect because people from 23-25th May are receiving AOR1. At the same time, many people from 1st-17 May didn't get anything (a few returns).

Someone said that when he called CIC, he has been told about an agent who picked a pile of apps to work on it without looking at the exact dates. That's why there is a big gap in the AORs the May applicants are getting. So we (June) may also be affected, who knows :confused:

I agree. That is possible. I just read this on other forum where the person was told about this but cic... so just thought to share... But I don't panick... Just wait patiently...!!!

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
I recently moved from the address that I stated on my application. I have some questions regarding this,

1. How do I notify CIC regarding my address change?(I have not received my AOR yet)

2. If they were to return my application for any reason, will they notify me by email because I have stated an email as my first point of contact on my application?

any response is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I recently moved from the address that I stated on my application. I have some questions regarding this,

1. How do I notify CIC regarding my address change?(I have not received my AOR yet)

2. If they were to return my application for any reason, will they notify me by email because I have stated an email as my first point of contact on my application?

any response is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
1- Wait for AOR 1. Then you link your app and you will be able tp update your address online.

2- You won't receive any notice if they return your app. You will only know if you call and an agent tell you it is being returned, or on the day you get it in the mall.

But let's hope it won't happen and that you'll get AOR1 ;)

Reactions: Pragstar