Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hey guys !! Someone from May 29th just got AOR.

I can't wait for them to start working on the June apps. :D

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
1- Wait for AOR 1. Then you link your app and you will be able tp update your address online.

2- You won't receive any notice if they return your app. You will only know if you call and an agent tell you it is being returned, or on the day you get it in the mall.

But let's hope it won't happen and that you'll get AOR1 ;)
Thank you "Cookie1234". Lets hope we all get our AOR1 soon.

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Someone called today to the CIC asking for the applications and the agent said they are working on may 19 now

CarleyDT

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Chapleau Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Request
04-08-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017 (asked for extension on deadline)
Sent Application on Friday June 23 2017...
Delivered to Mailroom in Mississauga today (June 26 2017)

But i havent recieved a text yet, even though i signed up for the text message service.
CANADA Post just notified me of the delivery.

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017

But i havent recieved a text yet, even though i signed up for the text message service.
You'll probably get it sometime tonight. I've sent my app twice now and each time the text came in around 10pm.

zocanada

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
hey guys just a story to ask and get some conforting answers i was sponsored in 2008 by my ex i got PR in 2012 got divorced in 2013 married again in 2014 i was one of those banned to sponsor for 5 years im able to sposor now ive sent my application today im im worried that it will be retuned as im scared they would say it marriage of convenience because divorced in 2013 and married again in such short time what do you guys think

C

Classic Chucks

hey guys just a story to ask and get some conforting answers i was sponsored in 2008 by my ex i got PR in 2012 got divorced in 2013 married again in 2014 i was one of those banned to sponsor for 5 years im able to sposor now ive sent my application today im im worried that it will be retuned as im scared they would say it marriage of convenience because divorced in 2013 and married again in such short time what do you guys think
Given the limited information you provided, one may conclude that it is in fact marriage of convenience. Unless you explain what transpired in between then can we only think otherwise. But who cares what we think? As long as you've proven your relationship is genuine with your new spouse then you're fine. But if you want to share more, then we're all ears.

Reactions: Alicee

zocanada

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Given the limited information you provided, one may conclude that it is in fact marriage of convenience. Unless you explain what transpired in between then can we only think otherwise. But who cares what we think? As long as you've proven your relationship is genuine with your new spouse then you're fine. But if you want to share more, then we're all ears.
yes concluded the money order i send her everymonth pictures of vacation plane tickets for every year since 2014 phone calls text messages between us

C

Classic Chucks

yes concluded the money order i send her everymonth pictures of vacation plane tickets for every year since 2014 phone calls text messages between us
They may take a careful look into your application given your past circumstances. Good luck.

sebishh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017

I sent it mine on 12th June and received and signed by R Mahmood on 15th and still not text message although I subscribed it

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi Prakruti, what we (my spouse and I) did was to pick conversations that shows the flow of time. We have at least 3 years of conversation, so we picked something from 2014, 2016, 2017. (The gaps are there because we have photo proofs and a timeline of what we did for those times.)

As for what kinds of conversation, it could be something as simple as "I'm going to pick you up for dinner" or "what should we eat for lunch". Of course, if it helps your case, it could be something big like wedding planning, trip planning...etc. I believe, as what I've read on the forums is that they just want to know you have been in contact with your sponsor throughout the relationship. We Skype video a lot, so I prepared pages of Skype history showing that we've made calls to each other.

We also included the context of the chat (sometimes it's not obvious what we're talking about) on a separate piece of paper to help the officer understand. Our take is that, if we show these conversations to other people, would they come to the same understanding that we have a strong relationship going on in light of other evidence present.

I hope this helps! :)
Thanks !! :)

mrrm03

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Vancouver BC
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
June 18,2018
VISA ISSUED...
June 26,2018
LANDED..........
July 12,2018
I used xpresspost to send our application June 21 until now haven't heard if they received it or not.