yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
We have just resubmitted our application after it was returned yesterday. So they'll have it tomorrow and we start again!
we also faced this situation
2nd time we apply with all our documents in march
now our files process in local vo
dont worry this time you got good news
wish you all the best

Reactions: onthebrink

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Applied in April last weekz received on May 3rd returned on June 10th..

Uff resent the application again with the missing document and got a text message this morning that its received at their Mailroom..

So my new timeline June 20.. All the previous wait gone vain.. I hope atleast this time God and CIC listen to our prayers !

" Beginning of the frustrating wait "

higemanjuu

Jun 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am preparing my spousal sponsorship package Outland.
With the new checklist that has come out, it has been asked to provide a max of 10 pages and a Reminder is put in, that all documents has to be translated to either English or French.

Now my question is I have more than an year of chat history between me and my sponsor and that too in our native language, if I translate it to English then it comes to be somewhere around 300 pages & i have additional 50 pages of call details. Can somebody tell me how I can provide these details?

How you guys are providing data in such situation?
Hi Prakruti, what we (my spouse and I) did was to pick conversations that shows the flow of time. We have at least 3 years of conversation, so we picked something from 2014, 2016, 2017. (The gaps are there because we have photo proofs and a timeline of what we did for those times.)

As for what kinds of conversation, it could be something as simple as "I'm going to pick you up for dinner" or "what should we eat for lunch". Of course, if it helps your case, it could be something big like wedding planning, trip planning...etc. I believe, as what I've read on the forums is that they just want to know you have been in contact with your sponsor throughout the relationship. We Skype video a lot, so I prepared pages of Skype history showing that we've made calls to each other.

We also included the context of the chat (sometimes it's not obvious what we're talking about) on a separate piece of paper to help the officer understand. Our take is that, if we show these conversations to other people, would they come to the same understanding that we have a strong relationship going on in light of other evidence present.

I hope this helps! :)

Reactions: Iglet

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,
I sent in my application on June 1st, application was received on June 2nd. I recently moved to a new address. I have not received an AOR yet. How can I update my address to IRCC? Please advice.

Thanks

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I am preparing my spousal sponsorship package Outland.
With the new checklist that has come out, it has been asked to provide a max of 10 pages and a Reminder is put in, that all documents has to be translated to either English or French.

Now my question is I have more than an year of chat history between me and my sponsor and that too in our native language, if I translate it to English then it comes to be somewhere around 300 pages & i have additional 50 pages of call details. Can somebody tell me how I can provide these details?

How you guys are providing data in such situation?
Chats don't have to be translated. I printed 10 pages double sided from the date we met, reduced the font so i can squeeze in atleast 10 days worth of chat. This is whatsapp. You can email it to yourself and then open the text file in word or notepad. As for the call history, i took screen shots and printed that as well, above the 10 page limit. Hope this helps you decide.

sebishh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Hello everyone :) I'm pleased to be here!
Our package was received by a David yesterday (31st), so I'm joining the June thread :)
We did subscribe for text message alert but got no text yet ...
Hi, we sent our package on 12 June and they received it on 15th and signed by R. Mahmood but still no text message.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Well, I would suggest to translate chat into English or French.. CIC guideline states that anything written in other than English or French needs to be translated into English or French... The whole purpose of sending these 10 pages of conversation is to prove our relation to officer and if he doesn't understand our native language then how is he going to understand our relation...? (However, I strongly believe that officer don't read these pages thoroughly and these pages don't put much weight as proof since anybody can write/edit them in word/notepad... :p) Hence for a safe side I would translate it to English and that's what I did. One of my friends applied through ICCRC regulated lawyer and that lawyer made my friend to translate everything in English...!! So Better safe than sorry.. :)

Chats don't have to be translated. I printed 10 pages double sided from the date we met, reduced the font so i can squeeze in atleast 10 days worth of chat. This is whatsapp. You can email it to yourself and then open the text file in word or notepad. As for the call history, i took screen shots and printed that as well, above the 10 page limit. Hope this helps you decide.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Did you register for Text Message Service and send Barcode in your package..??

Mine was received by him only and received msg on the same day..!!

Hi, we sent our package on 12 June and they received it on 15th and signed by R. Mahmood but still no text message.

j0829

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-28-2017
Doc's Request.
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
File Transfer...
15-07-2017
Med's Request
07-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
Hi. Sent on May 28. Tracked and delivered on May 30th. No signatory name. Thru canada post

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Did you register for Text Message Service and send Barcode in your package..??

Mine was received by him only and received msg on the same day..!!
I was going to ask him/her the same question...

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Sebishh and welcome! You had to register for the text msg and send those specific bar codes along with your application. Now you just have to wait for AOR1. Anyway the text msg doesn't guarantee anything other than the fact that your app in their mailroom.

Reactions: sebishh

sattirandhawa

Mar 24, 2017
Hi, we sent our package on 10th June and they received it on 13th and signed by someone (can't figure out the name from signature) but still no email or any application number or anything. How long it takes to get the first email?

Sponsor in Canada
Applicant (spouse) in India

arsiahmed

Jun 21, 2017
Hello Everyone, I sent my application though Canada Post Xpresspost services Mailed on June 4th, suppose to reach by June 7. Canada post has no record if the package was delivered and I havent got any update from CIC if they receive it in mail room. I have escalated through Canada post and they are unable to track it saying they sometime get issue from CIC. and it could be delivered.
As I am not sure what should I do. Should I send another package or wait for my luck. When I called the IRCC they mentioned that they are currently process application which are received on May 16th 2017. Any advise ? Thank you !!