+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
hi.. where y
Hello everyone, new here. Just resubmitted our application today June 19th, ( first time sent it April 27th) it was returned for the following reason: Currently I m staying with my husband (sponsor) in Canada as a visitor. But since applying Outland, in IMM 0008 form chose my native country as a Country of residence, same as residential address and Canadian mailing address, since we re here. All that didn't work for them and it was returned today. Resubmitted with all Canadian addresses and Canada as a country of residence, plus renewed checklist and forms that were renewed while we were waiting for reply. Hopefully this time it ll work. May be this s going to be helpful to someone.
ofrom?
Hello everyone, new here. Just resubmitted our application today June 19th, ( first time sent it April 27th) it was returned for the following reason: Currently I m staying with my husband (sponsor) in Canada as a visitor. But since applying Outland, in IMM 0008 form chose my native country as a Country of residence, same as residential address and Canadian mailing address, since we re here. All that didn't work for them and it was returned today. Resubmitted with all Canadian addresses and Canada as a country of residence, plus renewed checklist and forms that were renewed while we were waiting for reply. Hopefully this time it ll work. May be this s going to be helpful to someone.

where you from?. did you apply for visitor visa first before you sent application for PR? did you indicate on your letter that you will ve processing your applcation for Spousal i canada? please reply as me and my hubby are planning to get visitor visa too but doing outland application.

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I did, but it seems like in Ankara threads are only those that applied before December 2017. And some are waiting over 14 months so far.
So if I were you I would try not to compare too much. The new process is supposed to be more efficient so you will have to see how it goes. It hasn't been long since you applied - I also noticed you said your file went to Manitoba, did it not go to CPC Mississauga?

Reactions: raphmih

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
So if I were you I would try not to compare too much. The new process is supposed to be more efficient so you will have to see how it goes. It hasn't been long since you applied - I also noticed you said your file went to Manitoba, did it not go to CPC Mississauga?
That's right, I am not comparing since it was before Dec 2016. And sorry for the confusion it went to MISSISSAUGA, and was delivered on June 12, 2017. This was for the second time. Because when we applied first in the end of March 2017, file was sent back. The lawyer didn't made us sign all forms :((. It is the second attempt. Hopefully all good this time.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
That's right, I am not comparing since it was before Dec 2016. And sorry for the confusion it went to MISSISSAUGA, and was delivered on June 12, 2017. This was for the second time. Because when we applied first in the end of March 2017, file was sent back. The lawyer didn't made us sign all forms :((. It is the second attempt. Hopefully all good this time.
So Mississauga holds on to the files longer now under new process (sorry if this is repetitive). Generally requests for additional docs etc should come from CPC Mississauga now. They will get the file together there before VO transfer in most cases in an effort to take some workload off VOs and make everything more efficient.

manoj katta1988

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
HI Guys,

I am planning to submit my wife's open work permit in this week from VFS bangalore, India. Does anyone have nay sample Letter of explanation for invitation would be really helpful if anyone could share it wit me. Thanks

Amelizaq

Jun 19, 2017
hi.. where y

ofrom?

where you from?. did you apply for visitor visa first before you sent application for PR? did you indicate on your letter that you will ve processing your applcation for Spousal i canada? please reply as me and my hubby are planning to get visitor visa too but doing outland application.
I applied for visitors visa way before the application for PR, more than a year, so we didn't have any letters at that time. I'm from Belarus. Also applying outland, but currently living in Canada with an option to come and go.

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
So Mississauga holds on to the files longer now under new process (sorry if this is repetitive). Generally requests for additional docs etc should come from CPC Mississauga now. They will get the file together there before VO transfer in most cases in an effort to take some workload off VOs and make everything more efficient.
Thanks a lot. To take some workload off of the VOs. Is this mean that they still work on the files apart on sponsor checking? Thanks.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks a lot. To take some workload off of the VOs. Is this mean that they still work on the files apart on sponsor checking? Thanks.
It means they compile the file in mississauga and do sponsor approval out of mississauga before sending it to the VO for the applicant side of processing if that makes sense