+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
if you dont see anything by Sep 7 on ECAS or receive in the mail, resend a new application. someone posted on July applicant thread saying that he received his returned file. it was sent on july 7 but got returned on aug 19 and he just received it today.
I suppose that would be the only option for now...

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
go a head do not wait but you have to write an explanation letter so they may consider you new application as urgent.

fanboy said:
Just FYI.

I just received my ATIP report via email, which I requested 6 days ago.
I guess there is no point wait any longer.. I will resend soon...

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
go a head do not wait but you have to write an explanation letter so they may consider you new application as urgent.
thanks, will surely do that. :)

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fanboy:

This is further to your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act for the following records:

The physical citizenship/naturalization file concerning fanboy.

Following a thorough search of our information holdings, I regret to inform you that no records were found that respond to your request.

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the processing of your request within 60 days of the issuance of this letter. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at www.oic-ci.gc.ca.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cant believe CIC wasnt able to locate your application.
go ahead and send a new one.
good luck

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Fanboy, there is a chance that your application was being returned as incomplete, then CP messed up your package, and it's now somewhere but not with CIC. I have ever read about somebody's letter from CIC never received, just gone.
Are you sure you had provided all the required documents, got your photos stamped and dated, nothing unanswered in the application form, 4 years of passport included expired, etc?

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Fanboy, there is a chance that your application was being returned as incomplete, then CP messed up your package, and it's now somewhere but not with CIC. I have ever read about somebody's letter from CIC never received, just gone.
Are you sure you had provided all the required documents, got your photos stamped and dated, nothing unanswered in the application form, 4 years of passport included expired, etc?
Thanks guys!

I had 2 immigration lawyer gone through my application before I sent - should be pretty complete.
Also, there is no return note in CIC system, nor payment refunded in Credit card. And, I was able to login ECAS about 60 days after delivered date which makes me think they did receive and open my application.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
zwt10 said:
I'm thinking we're on the same boat. I'm from Windsor, ON area. I sent my application on June 7 by regular mail (knocking myself off for not using registered) and i'm assuming it would have reached CIC on June 13 but until now no update. called them again today and the agent said there might be 2 possibilities, either got lost in the mail or is being returned but apparently they don't have anyway to know if it was returned until i get it back on the mail,so i have to wait another week and see if i get it back. if not, i have to send another application :( :mad:
Same here.. Still no update from either ECAS or through CIC agent. This is not good from CIC even after sending it through registered post. I'm checking my mailbox daily and I don't know if I should wait to know the application status or to resend application again.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
fanboy said:
Thanks guys!

I had 2 immigration lawyer gone through my application before I sent - should be pretty complete.
Also, there is no return note in CIC system, nor payment refunded in Credit card. And, I was able to login ECAS about 60 days after delivered date which makes me think they did receive and open my application.
Did you ask CIC agent what would be the next course of action? When I called them and asked agent said they would investigate after certain time.

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email2kale said:
Did you ask CIC agent what would be the next course of action? When I called them and asked agent said they would investigate after certain time.
Firstly, they said wait another 6 weeks...
Today, they said it may be returned, but they are not sure, told me I can resend if I want.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email2kale said:
Same here.. Still no update from either ECAS or through CIC agent. This is not good from CIC even after sending it through registered post. I'm checking my mailbox daily and I don't know if I should wait to know the application status or to resend application again.
May I know when did you send your application? Hopefully we get some update this week.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fellas, if ur application has been received by CIC Sydney for more than 2 and half months but still no AOR, no ECAS, call THEM b4 sending a new application. Human error always exists.

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC.Agent firmed they r processing the June 19th cases.Mine and my friend cases r sent June 13th. Agent said it is possible for the case being returned.I need to wait 6 weeks to see the package from cp.