+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
There is issue with the system, myself I could not access the ECAS but I did call the CIC and was told there is nothing about me and I have to call them after two weeks,
my application was signed by a CIC agent but I was told today, the CIC has not received my application.
:eek:

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
There is issue with the system, myself I could not access the ECAS but I did call the CIC and was told there is nothing about me and I have to call them after two weeks,
my application was signed by a CIC agent but I was told today, the CIC has not received my application.
try sunday.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No doubt about that ?!
Coffee has been fine, more relaxed feel to it but seeing even a single case with problem makes me sad :(

Hoping and praying we all have a smooth sailing to the finish line!
u4g5 said:
hows coffee?
u will feel much better when suddenly one day u see CIC send u the LETTER for test!

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
Have you been able to log in to ECAS at all?
You can try to ask CIC to check your payment receipt number to see if it's been used.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liberté3001 said:
Still no news for me.. :( :( :( :( :( :(
Application,received,by,CIC,13,june :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm thinking we're on the same boat. I'm from Windsor, ON area. I sent my application on June 7 by regular mail (knocking myself off for not using registered) and i'm assuming it would have reached CIC on June 13 but until now no update. called them again today and the agent said there might be 2 possibilities, either got lost in the mail or is being returned but apparently they don't have anyway to know if it was returned until i get it back on the mail,so i have to wait another week and see if i get it back. if not, i have to send another application :( :mad:

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
I'm thinking we're on the same boat. I'm from Windsor, ON area. I sent my application on June 7 by regular mail (knocking myself off for not using registered) and i'm assuming it would have reached CIC on June 13 but until now no update. called them again today and the agent said there might be 2 possibilities, either got lost in the mail or is being returned but apparently they don't have anyway to know if it was returned until i get it back on the mail,so i have to wait another week and see if i get it back. if not, i have to send another application :( :mad:
if you dont see anything by Sep 7 on ECAS or receive in the mail, resend a new application. someone posted on July applicant thread saying that he received his returned file. it was sent on july 7 but got returned on aug 19 and he just received it today.

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
u4g5 said:
if you dont see anything by Sep 7 on ECAS or receive in the mail, resend a new application. someone posted on July applicant thread saying that he received his returned file. it was sent on july 7 but got returned on aug 19 and he just received it today.
Hi zwt10
I did use express registered mail and I have seen the signature online and that what upsets me, it was received by courier confirmation but the CIC denied such receive.

maple05

Aug 21, 2014
checked today morning no status in ecas.
checked with CIC standard response is application may not have been opened.
i sent by registered post and i have proof of signature.

At this point i think the option is to wait and hope some updates happening this week.
As of now the option is to wait and see and what is the status.
The next option after this week would be to approach MP office.

without knowing what happened to the application it would not be advisable to fill in and send another one since we do not know what more delay we will run in to.

maple05

Aug 21, 2014
we need to be aware of a gap in the process.
Until an application is opened by a officer and linked to our client id and payment is also used there is no way to know where the application is.
call agents if we keep asking them provide responses like they may not have received or might be lost or returned etc.
These to me are speculations.
It is a anxious period but to state that application that did not have a status have been lost or returned is pure speculation without facts.
hopefully we will get some updates this week.....

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sent sth ovease through Canada post express, guess what? after 15 business day its online status showed the package has been delivered. but when i contacted the precipitant , he said he didnt get ANYTHING!
CANADA POST SUCKS. they charged 70 bucks but did terrible jobs!
so , use UPS or FeDex!

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
way to go "to-be-canadian"
why you no support "Canada" - post ;D

u4g5 said:
i sent sth ovease through Canada post express, guess what? after 15 business day its online status showed the package has been delivered. but when i contacted the precipitant , he said he didnt get ANYTHING!
CANADA POST SUCKS. they charged 70 bucks but did terrible jobs!
so , use UPS or FeDex!

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just FYI.

I just received my ATIP report via email, which I requested 6 days ago.
Following a thorough search of our information holdings, I regret to inform you that no records were found that respond to your request.
I guess there is no point wait any longer.. I will resend soon...