+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

vati

Feb 18, 2015
Till to date only 06 June applicant got PPR request or the spreadsheet is not updated ?? June Folks pls update the status once you get the RPRF/PPR request so that left out guys will get some hope and understand how the trend goes.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
vati said:
Till to date only 06 June applicant got PPR request or the spreadsheet is not updated ?? June Folks pls update the status once you get the RPRF/PPR request so that left out guys will get some hope and understand how the trend goes.
I am agree with you....but we can not force anyone.....PLEASE GUYS TRY TO INVOLVE IN FORUM, GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND PUT YOUR UPDATES REGULAR BASIS.

raop1980

Oct 29, 2014
Thank you Amisnic....I have already sent my consent form to one of my friend who lives in Canada to apply my GCMS notes...and he has already applied the same yesterday....

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
colrainwx1985 said:
The problem is most of June people don't get RPRF/PPR. CIC is working on July right now.
Highly doubt CIC is only working on July applications. I'd rather say they are working on both months in parallel.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Suprised ....I just call to CIC,,,,.She told me ur file in process ...please call back in end of july or August....I can not provide any furthur information right now..thanks... :'( :-[ :mad:

Right after 5 min., she send detail email....Thanks contact to Citizenship & immigration canada. Please do not reply to this email....various links ..........All these inforamtion are known by everyone.....

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
PP62 said:
Suprised ....I just call to CIC,,,,.She told me ur file in process ...please call back in end of july or August....I can not provide any furthur information right now..thanks... :'( :-[ :mad:

Right after 5 min., she send detail email....Thanks contact to Citizenship & immigration canada. Please do not reply to this email....various links ..........All these inforamtion are known by everyone.....
quite frustrating indeed, all we can do now is wait...

SVB

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
12-08-2014
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
My wife's x-ray was pending for the last three months due to pregnancy and have completed it finally last week. The status in ECAS changed with 2nd line:Medical results have been received" now.
I sent email to CIC with the Birth certificate of my newborn baby and asked for the status. Still waiting for their reply.
I paid my RPRF upfront. So the next step should be PPR.

I think most of guys are updating the spreadsheet. I checked in the Trackit forum, the status remains same. very few people got their PPR so far from June and July. Seems like more waiting :-X :-X :-X

domminick

May 12, 2015
Hi, I would like some help with trying to figure out where my situation is at... I know that reading Ecas is a bit like reading Tea Leaves sometimes, but still. I am from a Visa Waiver country, and this is my timeline:

1) We received your application for permanent residence on June 30, 2014.

2) We started processing your application on May 6, 2015. (once I got this I paid my PRPF fee and sent an email)

3)Medical results have been received. (Tests I took in February and Submitted in March)

4) A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (Ecas changed to decision made about a week ago)...

All correspondence so far received from CIC has come via email, so naturally I'm anxiously checking my email.
I never got correspondence to pay the PRPF Fee or a Passport Request or anything like that, it basically jumped from we started to processing your application to decision made.

I am starting to get concerned about the possible result. Any advice or insight? Thank you!

soumyasam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Does anyone know approximately around what time all of these CIC ECAS status updates are done? Like if I wake up and don't see any update, can I rest assure that there won't be any for the rest of the day?

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
domminick said:
Hi, I would like some help with trying to figure out where my situation is at... I know that reading Ecas is a bit like reading Tea Leaves sometimes, but still. I am from a Visa Waiver country, and this is my timeline:

2) We started processing your application on May 6, 2015. (once I got this I paid my PRPF fee and sent an email)

3)Medical results have been received. (Tests I took in February and Submitted in March)

4) A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (Ecas changed to decision made about a week ago)...

All correspondence so far received from CIC has come via email, so naturally I'm anxiously checking my email.
I never got correspondence to pay the PRPF Fee or a Passport Request or anything like that, it basically jumped from we started to processing your application to decision made.

I am starting to get concerned about the possible result. Any advice or insight? Thank you!
Congrats!!! U should get your email soon. Update the spreadsheet

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
domminick said:

congratulations! you are another step closer to the PR line