Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
This is really bad, guys dont jump on to the conclusion and spread misinformation and please remove misleading posts. I have removed mine as well.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
swapscanada said:
My friend got a reply back from CIO sydney -

Please be advised that we currently have no record of your submission in our database. However, it could be in the queue for initial processing. If you wish to submit a status enquiry in 3-4 weeks, a further search can be done.

Any idea on what should be done next, apart froms submitting application again? He submitted application on Jun 5th.
Hey I submitted my application on April 25 and didn't get my AOR. I emailed to CIC intake office and they said me same " We have no record of your application in our system and if you provide us tracking code of your courier, further search can be done". I emailed them my tracking code month ago and still not reply from dere end. So I talked with my lawyer and he told me the situation.

If your tracking number shows that file has been received by CIC and having name and signature of person who received inside the office but you didn't get AOR since more than normal time and CIC email saying no record of your application. It means you file has been received but not open yet. Reason can be misplaced somewhere inside the office. CIC intake office will have only record of those files who's bar code will be scanned and all information will stored in their system.

I am preparing on my new application and going to send next week and I suggest your friend to do the same but dont forget to put the cover letter with new application and explain the all situation about your first application. And when later on you friend will get AOR from 2nd application then tell him to cancel the Bank draft and automatically your first application will be return to you because of non payment.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

cechope

Jul 22, 2014
pras_tcs said:
Hi, Even though I have not received my AOR yet ( application recieved by CIC on June 2nd, 2014), in the eCAS website, the status is "In Progress" and when I click on it, the message is

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 2, 2014"

Does this mean they have already sent the AOR and I might have missed it in my e-mailbox ?? Any thoughts ??
Hi,
Could you plz comment on my query, my situation is like this...application received by CIC on 06th Jun2014, but so far no CC charged, application is not returned and no email on what happen to my application.

Since you commented in the above note that you could find application status in eCAS website without any email reference. I want to try my luck...could you plz tell me the option you selected under "identification type", the source of value to enter under "identification number" in eCAS website. I am trying all the ways to trace my application.
Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

hisharm

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-07-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015
Hi,

Try with the Identification Type : Client ID Number / Unique Client Identifier - this should be mentioned on your work permit (UCI).

cechope said:
Hi,
Could you plz comment on my query, my situation is like this...application received by CIC on 06th Jun2014, but so far no CC charged, application is not returned and no email on what happen to my application.

Since you commented in the above note that you could find application status in eCAS website without any email reference. I want to try my luck...could you plz tell me the option you selected under "identification type", the source of value to enter under "identification number" in eCAS website. I am trying all the ways to trace my application.
Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Hello! I am about to send my application hopefully within this week as I waiting for my reference letter. I have questions though before I submit:
1. What should I type in the question - immigration office requested to process application- is it CPP-O since i am here in Edmonton, Alberta?
2. As to reference letter, my employer said that she doesn't put job duties on reference letters requested from her. She said, she will just attached a photocopy of my job duties from our staff handbook. Is this ok?

Thank you so much!

marple

Sep 4, 2014
Hi guys!

How an AOR looks like?

My application was received on June 23th, and I received an email from Centralized-Intake-Office, on August 8th that looks as follow:

Subject:Applicatio​n for Permanent Residence in Canada (CEC)

"My name"

UCI number....
Application number....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of "...." Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Is this the AOR? Or just an acknowledges of the payment itself?
I also applied for a BOWP by post and I want to be sure I got the AOR

Thanks!!

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
Hi Guys,

May be its a dumb questoin but would like experts advise before I proceed.

I paid my application fee using one of my credit card and received my AoR a month before. In application check list, it was mentioned that Credit card should be vaild atleast 9months. Does it mean that I should hold this credit card for atleast 9month so that other transaction (RPRF, etc.,) will take place.

I would like to upgrade my creadit card (due to some other personal reason) where I will be getting a new card with new number. Please advise if it is fine to go for it.

shuggzz

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 July 2014
AOR Received.
Never received it
IELTS Request
CELPIP Sent with app
Med's Request
March 11 2015
Med's Done....
March 20 2015
Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 2 2015
Is there anyone here who has still not received their AOR from June Applications? Was there anyone who received it much later than regular?

shuggzz

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 July 2014
AOR Received.
Never received it
IELTS Request
CELPIP Sent with app
Med's Request
March 11 2015
Med's Done....
March 20 2015
Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 2 2015
aythenday said:
Still not received. June 30th.
Aythenday- Was your CC charged?? When was it charged?

shuggzz

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 July 2014
AOR Received.
Never received it
IELTS Request
CELPIP Sent with app
Med's Request
March 11 2015
Med's Done....
March 20 2015
Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 2 2015
aythenday said:
No, it was not charged
Well my cc was charged but still no AOR.. Did you follow up with Sydney office by email?