+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

ForCanadaPR

Jun 17, 2014
my application was received on 23rd June and CC was charged on 7th Aug. Today I got below email from - donotreply@e-xact.com. there is no update in ecas. any thoughts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
subject : Receipt from IMMIGRATION CANADA FSW

Refund for CIO application file# *******

Receipt follows:
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

TYPE: Refund

ACCT: Mastercard $ 1,250.00 CAD

CARD NUMBER : ##########
DATE/TIME : 17 Sep 14 12:41:56
REFERENCE # : *******
AUTHOR. # : RETURN
TRANS. REF. : **********

Approved - Thank You 000

Please retain this copy for your records.

=========================================
*** Duplicate ***
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amit12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Hi ForCanadaPR

Did you received your AOR e-mail and were you able to see status in ECAS as "In Proces" before receiving this email...

ForCanadaPR

Jun 17, 2014
Amit12 said:
Hi ForCanadaPR

Did you received your AOR e-mail and were you able to see status in ECAS as "In Proces" before receiving this email...
I did not received AOR. But I am able to see my status In Process in ECAS.

minusham

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/06/2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 (Upfront).Ecas status updated to medical received June 30 2015
Passport Req..
14th July 2015, Decision made ecas update on 16th July
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015
hi Hope1957

I cannot find info in the spreadsheet it was the second record in the spreadsheet...

june 2 app received and aor 14th july

minusham

shuggzz

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 July 2014
AOR Received.
Never received it
IELTS Request
CELPIP Sent with app
Med's Request
March 11 2015
Med's Done....
March 20 2015
Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 2 2015
ForCanadaPR said:
my application was received on 23rd June and CC was charged on 7th Aug. Today I got below email from - donotreply @ e-xact.com. there is no update in ecas. any thoughts?

subject : Receipt from IMMIGRATION CANADA FSW

Refund for CIO application file# *******

Receipt follows:
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

TYPE: Refund

ACCT: Mastercard $ 1,250.00 CAD

CARD NUMBER : ##########
DATE/TIME : 17 Sep 14 12:41:56
REFERENCE # : *******
AUTHOR. # : RETURN
TRANS. REF. : **********

Approved - Thank You 000

Please retain this copy for your records.

=========================================
*** Duplicate ***
I'm so sorry to hear about your case ForCanadaPR... Did they email you or return your package with a reason as to why it was refunded? Also, what category and NOC did you apply under? Did you have all the right documentation??

dodochen

Aug 22, 2014
shuggzz said:
Is there anyone here who has still not received their AOR from June Applications? Was there anyone who received it much later than regular?
I have mailed my application and received on June, 9, 2014. I have still not received the AOR yet, no any CC charge, no return package, no response email to CIO till now. Any similar case like mine? Any suggestions?

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
dodochen said:
I have mailed my application and received on June, 9, 2014. I have still not received the AOR yet, no any CC charge, no return package, no response email to CIO till now. Any similar case like mine? Any suggestions?
Bear with me - my quick suggestion to you is to gather the materials again and re-submit the application.

June 5 - 9 was notoriously bad time to mail your application to CIO office. Many other applicants who had their applications received at Sydney within the date range are not hearing anything back from CIC. You can email or mail your inquiries but they won't get back to that till 30 - 40 days later, and all they will tell you is they can't locate your application.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hey guys, I can see some people applied in First week of June still waiting for their file number. I was in same situation and i know how it feels and so many negative thought comes into mind. Well i applied in April 25, 2014 and file received on April 29, 2014. But could you imagine i have to wait more than 4 months just to get my file number and other April applicants were getting their file number within 30 days. So I sent my first email to CIC intake office on June 17 (After 7 weeks) with my all information such as client ID, Date of birth, Name, Passport# and nationality and they replied me back on August 1 and reply was " We have no record of your application in our office and if you can provide us tracking code of your courier further search can b done"

I replied with my tracking code on same day but I was sure my application wasn't open yet because the bar code we generate in IM0008 form is actually a digital information about you and when they open the package rather than type your all personal information like name, client id , work permit information, passport and all . they simply scan that bar code and fetch your information in their system (Database) and my en-query was searched in that database and no result was found. Then my lawyer suggest me to contact with local MP (He did on behalf of me) and my laywer told me your application has been lost/misplaced inside the office and they didn't open and trying to find my application. I am not sure if this was true information or no but thats why my lawyer told me and i did believe on him. Then I start working on my another application to sent out to CIC office and if i got replied from my first application i was going to withdraw my 2nd application but I got my file number on SEP 9, 2014 (More than 4 months)

So people who are waiting longer than normal time, Just email to CIC and if they said no record then start working on your 2nd application and contact with your local MP because they have connection to contact with case processing officer inside the CIC intake office. They cant help to process fast on your application but they can help you with rite information about your application.

I am feeling happy to share my experience with you because i can feel the pain of you guys who waiting for their file number more than normal time

Wish you good luck all PR applicants

Thanks,
Backendcode

sanjayit81

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
Med's Request
05-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
backendcode said:
Hey guys, I can see some people applied in First week of June still waiting for their file number. I was in same situation and i know how it feels and so many negative thought comes into mind. Well i applied in April 25, 2014 and file received on April 29, 2014. But could you imagine i have to wait more than 4 months just to get my file number and other April applicants were getting their file number within 30 days. So I sent my first email to CIC intake office on June 17 (After 7 weeks) with my all information such as client ID, Date of birth, Name, Passport# and nationality and they replied me back on August 1 and reply was " We have no record of your application in our office and if you can provide us tracking code of your courier further search can b done"

I replied with my tracking code on same day but I was sure my application wasn't open yet because the bar code we generate in IM0008 form is actually a digital information about you and when they open the package rather than type your all personal information like name, client id , work permit information, passport and all . they simply scan that bar code and fetch your information in their system (Database) and my en-query was searched in that database and no result was found. Then my lawyer suggest me to contact with local MP (He did on behalf of me) and my laywer told me your application has been lost/misplaced inside the office and they didn't open and trying to find my application. I am not sure if this was true information or no but thats why my lawyer told me and i did believe on him. Then I start working on my another application to sent out to CIC office and if i got replied from my first application i was going to withdraw my 2nd application but I got my file number on SEP 9, 2014 (More than 4 months)

So people who are waiting longer than normal time, Just email to CIC and if they said no record then start working on your 2nd application and contact with your local MP because they have connection to contact with case processing officer inside the CIC intake office. They cant help to process fast on your application but they can help you with rite information about your application.

I am feeling happy to share my experience with you because i can feel the pain of you guys who waiting for their file number more than normal time

Wish you good luck all PR applicants

Thanks,
Backendcode
Hi Backendcode,

Thanks for sharing your experience. but looks strange that they lost the application which has bunch of papers.
My CC was charged on Aug 19th and Ecas showing "In-Process" but no AOR. no reply to the email I sent :(

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hey,

I think you can call to cic help centre and tell them you lost Aor email and if they could send duplicate email. I
Am not sure but some people were in same
Situation like you and they did like that.. U can make this try or just wait for their email to reply your back with your file number.

Thanks

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Hi Guys,

Just thinking ahead here.

All of out June applications have Medical Requests due sometime in December/January (holiday season). I dont know how much time CIC gives us to send in our medicals. Would it be wise to to do medicals a month earlier - say November - instead of waiting for the request?

Is anyone else thinking along the same lines?

Thanks.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
KavAgAv said:
Hi Guys,

Just thinking ahead here.

All of out June applications have Medical Requests due sometime in December/January (holiday season). I dont know how much time CIC gives us to send in our medicals. Would it be wise to to do medicals a month earlier - say November - instead of waiting for the request?

Is anyone else thinking along the same lines?

Thanks.
Hey I am not sure but I think we get 60 days to get our medical done and submitted to cic and I believe that's enough time but you can also go for upfront medical means you can do your medical rite now and submitted to CIC and they will accept same medical during the time when they suppose to send you medical request in jan. because it's medical is valid for one year.

Thanks

sanjayit81

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
Med's Request
05-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
backendcode said:
Hey,

I think you can call to cic help centre and tell them you lost Aor email and if they could send duplicate email. I
Am not sure but some people were in same
Situation like you and they did like that.. U can make this try or just wait for their email to reply your back with your file number.

Thanks
Hi,

I tried calling CIC number but it does not work from out side Canada. I Sent email one month back but still waiting for reply.

CEC_June14

Oct 8, 2014
Hi
How do I access the spreadsheet to enter my details.

Applied on = June 02
CC Charged = July 08
AOR Email = July 15

Kindly let me know..Thanks

maxloner

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-N/A-
Nomination.....
-N/A-
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
01-10-2013
File Transfer...
-N/A-
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2013
Interview........
waiting....
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
CEC_June14 said:
Hi
How do I access the spreadsheet to enter my details.

Applied on = June 02
CC Charged = July 08
AOR Email = July 15

Kindly let me know..Thanks

You can find the link to the spreadsheet in the first page of this discussion