25-July-2012
File Transfer...
30-July-2012
Med's Done....
15-March-2012
Interview........
Waived?
Passport Req..
14-08-2012...Travelling..sent it on 17th September...Started processing on 16thOct!:-)
VISA ISSUED...
8-Jan-2013..FINALLY!:-)
Thanks alot SMVI! I shall be sending my PP on Monday then!:)

RebeccaOttawa

Mar 19, 2012
I spoke to CIC today and they said my file is in the system, and gave me my client ID number. It wasn't in the system when I called earlier this week. So I guess that is kind of like an AOR?

I was thinking today that I don't completely understand why there are two stages to this process. What is being evaluated at stage 1, and what's being evaluated at stage 2? If they are going to ask for further proof of our common law relationship, will that happen at stage 1 or 2? Just trying to figure out if both stages are going to take a long time or if I can hope that things will speed up once my file is transferred.

Thanks!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
RebeccaOttawa said:
I spoke to CIC today and they said my file is in the system, and gave me my client ID number. It wasn't in the system when I called earlier this week. So I guess that is kind of like an AOR?

I was thinking today that I don't completely understand why there are two stages to this process. What is being evaluated at stage 1, and what's being evaluated at stage 2? If they are going to ask for further proof of our common law relationship, will that happen at stage 1 or 2? Just trying to figure out if both stages are going to take a long time or if I can hope that things will speed up once my file is transferred.

Thanks!
Hey RebeccaOttawa....if you got an UCI# then that sounds like an aor...did they give you a file number or application number as well??? If not then file is not fully open but definitely a good sign.....keep watching the email....

Stage 1 is all about the sponsor being approved....with a perusal of the application in its entirety to make sure the mandatory forms are there...they do not care about the proof/evidence portion in Mississauga......once you have sponsorship approval the whole file with evidence gets sent to your VO....and that time the application is gone through thoroughly by the IO at the VO and they well go through all your proof at that time....I am not sure where your VO is but stage 1 being sponsorship approval is suppose to be the fast part........hope that gives you some info you can work with.....and don't forget stage 1 time and stage 2 time are totally separate

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
I received email from New Delhi Office requesting for sending my spouse Passport for further processing.It also said to forward;

1.Right of Landing Fee,if not paid already (I already paid CAN $ 1040 with the application when applied in June 2012)

2.Police Clearance Certificate, If not submitted ( I already submitted Original PCC with the application when applied in June 2012 )

Comments are requested on 1 & 2 about how to proceed.I was thinking of including a Cover Letter stating that I already submitted the above two things and attaching photo copies of both the things.....

Suggestions are welcome....Thanks

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
SMVI

Please update my time line on June Spreadsheet.I received email from New Delhi requesting to send my spouse Passport i.e on 15th September.Will send with the passport on 17th September and hope they receive it on 19th September....Thanks

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi ( 2 year travel history )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
tahsinmohammad said:
SMVI

Please update my time line on June Spreadsheet.I received email from New Delhi requesting to send my spouse Passport i.e on 15th September.Will send with the documents on 17th September and hope they receive it on 19th September....Thanks

congrats on ur PPR .. m right after u i applied on 25 june :) hope i will also get my PPR soon within this week :) what i notice from spread sheet is that new delhi applicants are more likely to get PPR sooner m not sure just a guess and i think applicant with travel history r also getting PPR early again just a guess may be they want to do BC, SC thats y they send PPR early ???

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
KP0789 said:
congrats on ur PPR .. m right after u i applied on 25 june :) hope i will also get my PPR soon within this week :) what i notice from spread sheet is that new delhi applicants are more likely to get PPR sooner m not sure just a guess and i think applicant with travel history r also getting PPR early again just a guess may be they want to do BC, SC thats y they send PPR early ???
Hope so my friend and as per my knowledge you should be getting request for PP by the end of next week....

smvi

Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2012
Doc's Request.
10/3/2012
AOR Received.
07/26/2012
File Transfer...
07/31/2012
Med's Done....
05/19/2012
Passport Req..
08/23/2012, In Process 11/5/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon........
LANDED..........
Wanna go to Toronto as soon as possible
tahsinmohammad said:
SMVI

Please update my time line on June Spreadsheet.I received email from New Delhi requesting to send my spouse Passport i.e on 15th September.Will send with the passport on 17th September and hope they receive it on 19th September....Thanks
Congrats...Its updated...All d best with stage 2...:):):)

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Will I see any status change on eCAS after receiving the Passport Request from New Delhi Office......It still shows Application Received

smvi

Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2012
Doc's Request.
10/3/2012
AOR Received.
07/26/2012
File Transfer...
07/31/2012
Med's Done....
05/19/2012
Passport Req..
08/23/2012, In Process 11/5/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon........
LANDED..........
Wanna go to Toronto as soon as possible
Congrats....all d best :)

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi ( 2 year travel history )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
hey how new delhi send request for PPR ?? it it by email or mail to home address

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
How does one come to know whether there Interview has been waived or not after sending the Passport...Do we get any correspondence from New Delhi stating Interview has been waived...?????????

The only other option is to wait till we receive back our passport with Visa and COPR......!!!!!