+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
awai ali said:
Hi All Friends..........new and old.................im here again with my new application but yet i have to post it.........im really shocked to see very less development is in visa..........only our dearest friend......like devil, paradise......got MDR none of other is near medical stage.................any how i wish all the best to all..........and especially hello........to one and only Mandi.............
hi awai u r rite there is no activity since ages (it really seems ages) i have been a silent reader of the thread & did not take part in any topic just waiting to hear from L V O But L V O has kept mum........, really too much waiting kills & increasing frustration, anyway how about ur application?? Why u have not posted it yet???

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
awai ali said:
Hi All Friends..........new and old.................im here again with my new application but yet i have to post it.........im really shocked to see very less development is in visa..........only our dearest friend......like devil, paradise......got MDR none of other is near medical stage.................any how i wish all the best to all..........and especially hello........to one and only Mandi.............
Welcome back Awai!!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
awai ali said:
Hey! I was wondering where you were! Welcome back and good luck with your new application
Mandie

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Welcome back Awai, yes it been real quite here and hopefuly things start moving soon for all of us. Good luck on your new application.

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
abhimanyuu said:
Hi seniors,

Sorry for asking again - what is the usual time to receive MR after AOR ha sbeen received...we might be out of town so needed to know this...

Regds

Abhi
Only God knows, it seems visa offices pick on some applicants to break the time-line regularities and set patterns! And of course depends on your visa office.

Hello Awai Ali, welcome back, welcome. I think you did not miss that much that you applying again.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Thanks of Every one for Warm Welcome..................................i have share one thing here..........that is after Getting PER 4 months are must time to listen from your Visa Office.............i know member of this thread almost get PER in August some in Sep. 2011. and still 3 months passed so you have to wait for December End...............but be careful in the mean time verifications are on the way..........now question is in you mind how two member get medical soooon...........................so the answer is Black Magic.........Try Black Magic and your file be on top within week....................

Lolz..........for Black Magic..........

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Thanks of Every one for Warm Welcome..................................i have share one thing here..........that is after Getting PER 4 months are must time to listen from your Visa Office.............i know member of this thread almost get PER in August some in Sep. 2011. and still 3 months passed so you have to wait for December End...............but be careful in the mean time verifications are on the way..........now question is in you mind how two member get medical soooon...........................so the answer is Black Magic.........Try Black Magic and your file be on top within week....................

Lolz..........for Black Magic..........
hahahahah if I know how to do it to get my pr diff ill go for it hehe, my immigration plan since 2007 still waiting I hope next year will end the chapter!

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
awai ali said:
Hi Awai,

Nice to hear from you again, Now JUNE applicants are at the longest stage of the whole process. We are suffering to wait for MR or any news from our VOs since last 2 months but I believe we would be waiting some more months before we can get MR or our docs move to further stage. I hope that this thread will become more active in a few months later when everybody come back and update their news.

How do you think this time? good? let's wish for your dream become true soon my friend. :D

Good luck

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Dear brother s and sisters,
By the grace of almighty, I got request for Medical, Passport fees,, very much happy and excited.. you will all have good news soon.

God is great… put your trust in him and you shall see his miracles..

It was through email not normal post..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gods Grace said:
By the grace of almighty, I got request for Medical, Passport fees,, very much happy and excited.. you will all have good news soon.

Lets celebrate...................it is only cause of me.............i just start worry about Medical and our closest member and friend got medical request.............my posts always give good news..............now you will see within few days............every one will be asked for medical...................ha ha ha lolz..........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gods Grace said:

God Graceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................im the first one who see your post and very much happy....................very very very much happy.............cause your progress will make our thread more strong................and remember never forget thread after getting visa...........it always require your services........for new comers...........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sexyhippo said:
Hi Awai,

Nice to hear from you again, Now JUNE applicants are at the longest stage of the whole process. We are suffering to wait for MR or any news from our VOs since last 2 months but I believe we would be waiting some more months before we can get MR or our docs move to further stage. I hope that this thread will become more active in a few months later when everybody come back and update their news.

How do you think this time? good? let's wish for your dream become true soon my friend. :D

Good luck

Dear Sexyhippo...............it is not longest stage........dear you must make up your mind for listening after 4 month............so just relax and you will see the happy news from the start of December..............

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gods Grace said:

God is great... put your trust in him and you shall see his miracles..

big congra !! That's realy good news its like ur in begining of thr end, please what ur ecas shows in process or rbvo!! Did u rcvd 2nd aor?

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
awai ali said:
Lets celebrate...................it is only cause of me.............i just start worry about Medical and our closest member and friend got medical request.............my posts always give good news..............now you will see within few days............every one will be asked for medical...................ha ha ha lolz..........

u lucky for juners......... 8)