+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shahzadyousuf28 said:
Hi friends,
Can I join this forum? I applied in Feb though. Also there is Tracker. Could you please explain the abbreviations PER, RBVO, AOR, MR/PCC/RPRF, PPR, E-CASE STATUS ETC. and I request my name be added to the tracker.

Shahzad
Hmmm, where do I start?
PER: Positive Eligibility Review (received from Centralized Intake Office upon positive determination of application)
RBVO: Received By Visa Office - When CIO forwards file to Visa Office after PER, ecas (online system to check application status)shows RBVO
AOR: Acknowledgment of Receipt-VO will send you an e-mail requesting additional docs and also indicate they have ur file for processing or they send u a snail mail indicating they have ur file
In process (u didn't ask this, but I will tell u!, lol)-when VO is DEFINITELY processing ur file and sure to get MR
MR: medical request-VO requests that you do meds after it is satisfied everything is in place
PCC: Police Clearance certificate - u get this from any country u have lived in more than 6 months
RPRF: Right of Permanent Residence Fee- You pay this when they are abt to issue u visa. current fee is CD$ 449 (hope am right! haven't got the guide wid me)
PPR: Passport Request: The best part - when you VO asks for your passport to be stamped!!!!! And this is our ultimate goal.... ;D

Now for the tracker:
Give date when CIO received ur application, date you received PER, , date you went to RBVO, date you received 2nd AOR, date you went to in process...Mandie

Tawakal

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30/08/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/08/2011
Med's Request
22/06/2012
Med's Done....
16/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
Hi all, I received mail from my lawyer that they got PER for me during Eid holidays i.e 30/08/2011. I am very happy, thanks God. Please update my info in tracker. I also request Mandie to put my name in the tracker too.
Application received 27/06/2011
PER received: 30/08/2011
Thank you for the god work you guys doing,keeping everyone informed and giving strength and support by sharing information.
;)

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tawakal said:
Hi all, I received mail from my lawyer that they got PER for me during Eid holidays i.e 30/08/2011. I am very happy, thanks God. Please update my info in tracker. I also request Mandie to put my name in the tracker too.
Thank you for the god work you guys doing,keeping everyone informed and giving strength and support by sharing information.
;)
congratulations mate,
where u from?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Tawakal said:
;)
Congrats for your PER. Kindly also give your NOC and VO...Mandie

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Tawakal said:
;)

congrats buddy

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
mandiebraxton said:
Hmmm, where do I start?
PER: Positive Eligibility Review (received from Centralized Intake Office upon positive determination of application)
RBVO: Received By Visa Office - When CIO forwards file to Visa Office after PER, ecas (online system to check application status)shows RBVO
AOR: Acknowledgment of Receipt-VO will send you an e-mail requesting additional docs and also indicate they have ur file for processing or they send u a snail mail indicating they have ur file
In process (u didn't ask this, but I will tell u!, lol)-when VO is DEFINITELY processing ur file and sure to get MR
MR: medical request-VO requests that you do meds after it is satisfied everything is in place
PCC: Police Clearance certificate - u get this from any country u have lived in more than 6 months
RPRF: Right of Permanent Residence Fee- You pay this when they are abt to issue u visa. current fee is CD$ 449 (hope am right! haven't got the guide wid me)
PPR: Passport Request: The best part - when you VO asks for your passport to be stamped!!!!! And this is our ultimate goal.... ;D

Now for the tracker:
Give date when CIO received ur application, date you received PER, , date you went to RBVO, date you received 2nd AOR, date you went to in process...Mandie
thanks mandie, It is very informative for everyone here who is not aware of these terms

Tawakal

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30/08/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/08/2011
Med's Request
22/06/2012
Med's Done....
16/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
Thanks Mandie,Abheshe,Lahoree & all others for replying to my post for their good wishes. Missing info for tracker:VO: London NOC: 3142. Mandie kindly also review information on tracker about application received on 27/06/2011 not on 26/06/2011.
Dear Lahoree I am from Pakistan (Rawalpindi) working in Saudi Arabia. Recently visited Lahore after 18 years, really enjoyed. They say it right Lahore is Lahore. :D
Best of luck for all.

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the application
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
mandiebraxton said:
Hmmm, where do I start?

Now for the tracker:
Hi Mandi
Really appreciate your response. I cant give you exact date when the CIO received my application, but as I said in the earlier post ( I had posted two ), they had asked me for further paper thru mail dated 2nd Nov 2010. Unfortunately, this paper was lost in the files of my lawyer office and they let me know in February 2011. Therefore, we sent the required papes end February. PER was received by email dated 11 April 2011. There has been no correspondence with them since.

How do I check RBVO, can you give me the website.

Regards
Shahzad

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
shahzadyousuf28 said:
Hi Mandi
Really appreciate your response. I cant give you exact date when the CIO received my application, but as I said in the earlier post ( I had posted two ), they had asked me for further paper thru mail dated 2nd Nov 2010. Unfortunately, this paper was lost in the files of my lawyer office and they let me know in February 2011. Therefore, we sent the required papes end February. PER was received by email dated 11 April 2011. There has been no correspondence with them since.

My NOC# 0811, Visa office would be London after CIO

Regards
Shahzad

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellow members and seniors

I am working in an organization where HR only responsible to keep working duration and supervisors are authorize to give job description (job responsibility). For this reason, I have to collect two reference letter from two different person (HR manager and supervisor)-one from HR (for working duration) and another from supervisor (for job description).

1. is this going to a problem?

2. Do I have to give any note in cover letter regarding this?

regards

samirsa

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shahzadyousuf28 said:
Hi Mandi

Regards
Shahzad
Hi, to check your status on ecas, you will need the UCI (8 digit code), or Paper File number (whichever applies) and you select immigration file number/Application number as your Identification Type. Take care when entering the numbers as wrong entry won't allow u access...Here is the link to ecas:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
Hope this helps...Mandie

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Dear all,

My status is now Received by Visa Office.

Inside note is as follows:

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 10, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

I checked my status today after 4-Sep-2011. So I'm not sure about the exact date of status change. We can assume it as 7-Sep-2011.

My address is also disappeared :)

Tasneem

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
mandiebraxton said:
Hi, to check your status on ecas, you will need the UCI (8 digit code), or Paper File number (whichever applies) and you select immigration file number/Application number as your Identification Type. Take care when entering the numbers as wrong entry won't allow u access...Here is the link to ecas:
Dear Mandi,
You are really great. I checked the status on the websit. My status is now RBVO. The note inside is

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 14, 2011.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 11, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

Now I am a little confused. What will be PER date. As I said earlier, I had sent the application sometime in October 2010, they sent back a mail dated 2nd Nov 2010 asking for additional documents. Unfortunately, it was lost my my lawyer and came to light in Feb 2011. We sent back the additional documents in end Feb (dates are not sure, I have to ask). Received the email from CIC with the UCI # and Application # on April 11, 2011.

Today I checked the RBVO and the above mentioned note was there.

Name: Shahzad Yousuf
Noc# 0811
Visa office London after CIO Sydney
Application Filed: October 2010
Addition Doc request: Nov 2010
Docs sent Feb (late, after 25th)
IELTS sent with documents Band 7.5
UCI and Application number received on 11th April
Checked RBVO and above note mentioned was there.

Regards
Shahzad

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Tasneem said:
Dear all,

My status is now Received by Visa Office.

Inside note is as follows:

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 10, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

I checked my status today after 4-Sep-2011. So I'm not sure about the exact date of status change. We can assume it as 7-Sep-2011.

My address is also disappeared :)

Tasneem
Dear Tasneem,

What does "Address disappeared" means?? I mean what is the significance of this address disappearing????

Thanks and regards
Shahzad

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
shahzadyousuf28 said:
Dear Tasneem,

What does "Address disappeared" means?? I mean what is the significance of this address disappearing????

Thanks and regards
Shahzad
Dear Shahzad,

Till my status was PER, my address had been showing in ecas. But it disappeared from ecas after my status had changed.

I am not sure about the significance of this address disappearing. But I am familiar with this as it happens to the other applicants also.

Let's see what happens next.

Tasneem