+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
xnista said:
Thanks Murtazah I wish other levels to come forward soon for you. Thanks abhishekegoel007. I wish sincerely for you abhishkegoel007 to receive your PER on this coming Monday!
congrats xnita. i was outstation for eid vacations..good to hear about ur PER.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
awai ali said:
Dear All,

i received the email reply from cio that my application was returned to me on 19th july 2011 its deemed as incomplete....................they did not mentioned any reason?????????? and when i would expect my package to get back on September??????????? and is there will be letter included in the packaged stating the situation why it was incomplete...........????????????? waiting for your replies.............and many many Congrates to Xinta................wish you all the best..........

ohhhh. i just checked all posts right now. i was outstation. very sad to hear. so sad. cic seems to b very strict. whats ur plan next.plz share.

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
awai ali said:
Dear All,

i received the email reply from cio that my application was returned to me on 19th july 2011 its deemed as incomplete....................they did not mentioned any reason?????????? and when i would expect my package to get back on September??????????? and is there will be letter included in the packaged stating the situation why it was incomplete...........????????????? waiting for your replies.............and many many Congrates to Xinta................wish you all the best..........
This is such sad news Awai ali :( You've been there for all on the forum with encouraging words. I agree with mandie that you may launch another application before waiting for the other one to come back. It may be that you forgot to sign a form or omitted an answer somewhere. Check and double check the application and send it again. Good luck.

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
awai ali said:
Dear All,

Oh thats really a bad news, I m so sorry Awai, dont u have an idea what portion did u leave blank in form or what mistake did u make while filling the forms???? now just wait for ur file, this is not the end u still have chance just get ready to resend ur file , wish u best of luck.

toronto_dream2

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10,JUNE2011
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
BADSCORE-7
My application also cameback after 2 months because cap of 1000 reached last week .i will sent it back with new forms in 7 days.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
zeenat imran said:
my status is IN PROCESS. after PER is there any process again by CIC.? where is the status of RBVO?
My dear, either u r a lucky chap or it is an error. Check if it says "....we started processing your application on this and that date". Not everyone goes to RBVO. Sentu a PM.... Mandie

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
my application was also returned on 13th of july as per reply from cic and i got the parcel last week, it took almost 2 months for the parcel to come back and yes there would be letter inside the parcel stating the reason why it is incomplete. In my case i missed to mention the date on the application form where we sign the application form.

I have sent the application again with the new application form

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeenat imran said:
my status is IN PROCESS. after PER is there any process again by CIC.? where is the status of RBVO?
ER-complete, then cio transfer file to vo....when vo recieve file, then ecas change to rbvo and when vo start working on file then ecas change to inprocess.
If your change dirtly to inprocess.......it might be system bug.
if it is truely inprocess then congratulations

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeenat imran said:
By the way when it change to inprocess?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Zeenat, looks like it is an error. A proper in process status will say " we started processing your application on xyz". I guess it will change to RBVO soon or the above sentence will be added (and the in process wl stay)...whatever happens, you will be fine...Mandie

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
@ Zeenat, looks like it is an error. A proper in process status will say " we started processing your application on xyz". I guess it will change to RBVO soon or the above sentence will be added (and the in process wl stay)...whatever happens, you will be fine...Mandie
yes i also think that it will be an error. when i click IN PROCESS then it shows

We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 16, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
zeenat imran said:
i was outstation from 1st september. n just checked today. it might be a mistake or a sign of danger
Zeenat in my opinion its an error , London V O takes too much time to take u to the IN PROCESS status from RBVO & after PER it takes 20 to 25 days to get RBVO status , U just got ur PER , i guess right now ur file is neither in CIO nor in V O , its on the way to V O or must be in a queue (i may be wrong), Dont worry about it , that might be an error.

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
zeenat imran said:
i was outstation from 1st september. n just checked today. it might be a mistake or a sign of danger
zeenat
does ur ecas shows you address?
as i have same time line and my address is missing from last sunday and ecas show ER-complete.
and inside exactly same two lines as urs.