+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
zeenat imran said:
hi june applicants. kindly accept dinner party from awai ali. (in canada)

Yup, I will keep my words...........

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
zeenat imran said:
hi june applicants. kindly accept dinner party from awai ali. (in canada)
Dear froum members,

I am June applicant and my application received by CIO on 15/06/11.
Processing begun on my file on 20/07/11 as CIO replied to my email after 3 days.
They aslo send me client ID, when i login it says "application recieved".
I have made payment by bank draft and don’t know nor checked its encashment.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
discreet said:
Dear froum members,

I am June applicant and my application received by CIO on 15/06/11.
Processing begun on my file on 20/07/11 as CIO replied to my email after 3 days.
They aslo send me client ID, when i login it says "application recieved".
I have made payment by bank draft and don't know nor checked its encashment.
you can inquire your bank for encashment.........they will guide you properly.....

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
anybody sent his application in mid June and got confirmation from CIO of the application receipt?

My application was received at CIO on 13/6 and so far no confirmation from them...

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
jmora said:
anybody sent his application in mid June and got confirmation from CIO of the application receipt?

My application was received at CIO on 13/6 and so far no confirmation from them...
Sir,
according to my info no one from june applicants have recieved PER from CIO.
but few call/email to CIO and got confirmation/client ID.
regards

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
discreet said:
Sir,
regards

YUP WE HOPE OUR PER AT THE START OF AUGUST 2011, ALTHOUGH SOME MEMBER GOT EMAIL RESPOND THAT FILE HAS BEEN RECEIVED........

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
discreet said:
Sir,
regards

but where to send email?

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E0000.....

UCI: ........
Application No.: E0000.....
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ..... ......,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/06/10.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC-Sydney
P.O Box 12,000
Sydney, NS
B1P 7C2

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Re: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E0000.....

Tasneem said:

Dear ..... ......,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/06/10.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC-Sydney
P.O Box 12,000
Sydney, NS
B1P 7C2

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Received the e-mail on Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 6:10 AM
Permanent Residence Application Status shows 'Application Received' which states- We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2011.

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow

Tasneem said:

Dear ..... ......,

CPC-Sydney
P.O Box 12,000
Sydney, NS
B1P 7C2

www.cic.gc.ca

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Hi Tasneem

Did you send e-mail to know your application status and then CIC reply. If yes, when did you send e-mail.

samirsa

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
awai ali said:
YUP WE HOPE OUR PER AT THE START OF AUGUST 2011, ALTHOUGH SOME MEMBER GOT EMAIL RESPOND THAT FILE HAS BEEN RECEIVED........
Probably all June applicants have the same status 'application received'....Mandie

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013

samirsa said:
Hi Tasneem

Did you send e-mail to know your application status and then CIC reply. If yes, when did you send e-mail.

samirsa
No, I didn't sent any e-mail. They themselves sent the e-mail.

Tasneem

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow

Tasneem said:

Tasneem
Hi Tasneem

Is it mean you get PER?

samirsa

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013

samirsa said:
Hi Tasneem

Is it mean you get PER?

samirsa
No, I don't think so. PER/NER is the second stage. Application Received is the first stage.

Followings are the explanations of each step in the application process. (Source: CIC website)

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S)

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.
Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012

Tasneem said:

Tasneem
Really, I have never heard CIO sends any email initiated by them other than PER/NER.

Anybody else got any email like this?