+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
samirsa said:
Thanks awai ali for reply. However, did you BD or credit card enchashed.

samirsa
My credit card charged on 16 June...........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samirsa said:
Hi

Did anyone get PER of sending xerox copy (photocopy) of all documents except IELTS.

samirsa

I did not suggest but my fast friend even i have a copy of his file with me i myself see that he only sent copies of all documents except IELTs......his file is now in visa office ......therefore i try to satisfy some friend but then i also start suggesting standard format........PER officer may put objection so we should follow standard way........

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
awai ali said:
My credit card charged on 16 June...........
Thanks awai ali for reply.

samirsa

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
mandiebraxton said:
For instance sending e-mail to FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca, giving them ur name, NOC, VO, DoB, date application received and fee processed. A simple note saying your application was filed on XYX and cc/dd processed on YXZ and you just want to know when you hear from them. A standard response could be 'your application # is E000******. it is awaiting assessment'. It is this number u use to check on ecas by selecting immigration file number....hope this helps...Mandie
Hi mandiebraxton

CIC received my application on Jule 22, 2011. I email them to know my application status. However, they reply following:

his is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Federal Skilled Workers - Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last six weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

samirsa

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samirsa said:
Hi mandiebraxton

CIC received my application on Jule 22, 2011. I email them to know my application status. However, they reply following:

his is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Federal Skilled Workers - Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last six weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

samirsa

are you really in hurry.?????????? it was not time to email at least you have to wait you PER or 40 days from your application........

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
samirsa said:
Hi mandiebraxton

samirsa
After 3 to 5 days, you will get a personal response....Mandie

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Another working day for CIC. Three May applicants already due (55th day) for PER today. Anxious to see PER flying in today.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
brav21 said:
Another working day for CIC. Three May applicants already due (55th day) for PER today. Anxious to see PER flying in today.

June 2011 applicants are heartily praying for May 2011 so that our turn start............

M

meialua

Gods Grace said:
Hi Tasneem,

Usullay we have to collect a letter from Bank manager stating we have an account and enough money with the bank. You also have to take an uptodate bankd statement from the Bank.

CIC usually accepts any banks which they can varify the details online or phone.
Hi Gods Grace,

How do you know CIO verify the details online or phone?. I am asking because I added some online bank statements and it would be great if they check them (since I could get the bank statements from the bank itself on time).

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Alhumdulilah wanted to let everyone know that they charged my cc today 7/18/2011, my application was received on 6/29/2011. I'm am going to patiently wait for my PER, praying all the time too:) Good luck all:)

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wolvy said:
Alhumdulilah wanted to let everyone know that they charged my cc today 7/18/2011, my application was received on 6/29/2011. I'm am going to patiently wait for my PER, praying all the time too:) Good luck all:)

Masllah.........im really pleased to hear............and pray we soon receive our PERs ................

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Dear All,

Further to my email to CIC, they have confirmed that my application is received and its under review. checked the status in ECAS, the status is application received.

awaiting for a positives response.

Good Morning

Application ID: E********

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail addresses provided on your application.

Thank you

D.A.

toronto_dream2

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10,JUNE2011
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
BADSCORE-7
I sorry to inform you that my application returned back by CIO on 28 june since cap of 3111 reached .but surprisingly my application reached on 10 june 2011 and at that time cap of 3111 was 978 and on 23 june again cap was 978 only then how come cap reached on 10 june ?
Anyway i didnt recieve yet my application .i sent them email about website cap information on 15 and 23 june 2011 but it cant help me anymore.
As soon as i will get it i will send it back but i dont know when it will reach india since they sent it by ordinary post.please remove me from the tracker ,,
Best luck to all guys.

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Hi meialua,

I think CIC can send an official emails to bank to check the authenticity of our bank statement or letter.. they would not e able to access your personal account informaton...