+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
vikas123 said:
R u sure that i can still sponsor my daughter later on as one of the champion member said that If i do this, my daughter can never come to canada...
No I'm not sure. Maybe if you don't include a child on an application then you can't sponsor them later on. I know it says to include all members of your family (spouse, children) even if they don't intend on accompanying you to Canada and to update the VO on any changes in family status . I'd say just inform the VO of your child's birth and remove all potential headaches later on from hiding it.

jainanshal

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
18-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-09-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
19-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
Wolvy said:
No I'm not sure. Maybe if you don't include a child on an application then you can't sponsor them later on. I know it says to include all members of your family (spouse, children) even if they don't intend on accompanying you to Canada and to update the VO on any changes in family status . I'd say just inform the VO of your child's birth and remove all potential headaches later on from hiding it.
I strongly suggest to take the method suggested by Wolvy.

There are 2 things..
1. As per CIC, the AFI form filled by applicant should mention all family members, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. But your form obviously misses your daughter's name in that.

2. As per CIC, any change in the family during the time your application is in process should be updated with them. So you should inform them about the change in your family. If you don't inform them now.. in future when you apply for your daughter's visa, her DOB will reflect her birth during the time when your application was in process but you didn't inform them. Although this may sound a little impractical, but it is definitely theoretically possible.

Why don't you get all your passport things done under Tatkaal? You may very well get things done within 7-10 days. I suggest take pain right now to avoid problems in future.

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
jainanshal said:
I strongly suggest to take the method suggested by Wolvy.

There are 2 things..
1. As per CIC, the AFI form filled by applicant should mention all family members, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. But your form obviously misses your daughter's name in that.

2. As per CIC, any change in the family during the time your application is in process should be updated with them. So you should inform them about the change in your family. If you don't inform them now.. in future when you apply for your daughter's visa, her DOB will reflect her birth during the time when your application was in process but you didn't inform them. Although this may sound a little impractical, but it is definitely theoretically possible.

Why don't you get all your passport things done under Tatkaal? You may very well get things done within 7-10 days. I suggest take pain right now to avoid problems in future.
Jainshanshal. U got my point...the point u have raised is worrying me the most...

I can get the Passports done in tatkal but unfortunately at this point of time, i cannot arrange more funds i.e Rs. 1.5 lacs to show as POF.

I was thinking of another possibility... Afetr me and my wife get the visa stamped, I move to canada and my wife applies for alteration in her PP and parallely m daughters PP. Once they both get it, I can send the sponsorship..

Is this possible..

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Hi Ali,

All the best.. May god bring some good news for you this time..

Murtazah,

Sorry to hear about ecas updates, i suggest you wait for the letter, but i remember reading someone's comments as VO does not make any negative decision untill and unless they ckarify or request for more info on the areas they are concerned of... Lets see what the letter contains.. we all there with you mate... we will find a better a way to deal with it..

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
When should we intimate the addition of the child in our case...

1) when he or she is born and we get the birth certificate
2) OR when we get his/her passport as whenever we intimate the CIC, they will require her PP.

Experts, ur opinion is required.
Vikas

R

RKC

vikas123 said:

2) OR when we get his/her passport as whenever we intimate the CIC, they will require her PP.

Vikas
Hi Vikas,

I am not an expert but I think you shouldn't do the mistake of not adding your child's details your application. Inform the VO about this change in your family composition right away , meanwhile you can start the paper work like Birth Cert., Passport for the child.

Vikas , could you please tell me the cost incurred on medical tests per person.

Thanks.

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Gods Grace said:
Hi Ali,

All the best.. May god bring some good news for you this time..

Murtazah,

Sorry to hear about ecas updates, i suggest you wait for the letter, but i remember reading someone's comments as VO does not make any negative decision untill and unless they ckarify or request for more info on the areas they are concerned of... Lets see what the letter contains.. we all there with you mate... we will find a better a way to deal with it..
Thanx God Grace , just waiting for the letter NOW , let see what do they say, yeah I know they do not make any negative decision, I suspected regarding my scoring when my application was in CIC but got confidence after crossing 1st step from CIC, now V O made the decision on it... i m not loosing hope , made up my mind to reapply after getting the reason of D M, need pray & help of u guys. Murtaza

b.madhu

May 28, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with application
AOR Received.
18/08/2011
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
09/09/2011
Med's Request
09/04/2012
Med's Done....
25/04/2012
Passport Req..
has sent on 25/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/o5/2012
LANDED..........
by september
vikas123 said:

Vikas
hi vikas,

congrats for your MR, i too have the same problem as you, i too from india , chennai, my wife and i applied for pr we are having 3 months old child with us, we actually waiting for our medicals ,i too going to add my son in the applicant, i don't think POF is required for him, what u required is passport size photographs with mat finish six numbers, family photo, DOB certificate, pass port. and visa fee is required as per my knowledge, inform vo through a mail about ur new family member, apply for tatkal passport which take take hardly 15 days max iam going to do that, any way all the best vikas for ur visa n ur kid

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
MurtazaH said:
Thanx God Grace , just waiting for the letter NOW , let see what do they say, yeah I know they do not make any negative decision, I suspected regarding my scoring when my application was in CIC but got confidence after crossing 1st step from CIC, now V O made the decision on it... i m not loosing hope , made up my mind to reapply after getting the reason of D M, need pray & help of u guys. Murtaza

Dear Murtaza...........dnt worry............it may b a bug and nothing else and they may require further document from you.........i have seen this already my friend was asked that we have made decision that you do not enough fund according to policy you can submit fresh bank balance within 60 days............so this is the case it may be like this............ok if you think there will be a point based issued then it may be different.........but keep hope and make up mind for re-apply see i re apply after four month almost......you can also reapply.........

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
vikas123 said:

Vikas
Hi,

U can even inform VO either rt now or after getting ur daughter's PP ready.
If u go for 2nd option u'll get some to arrange money for POF also.
This is wht I feel.
All d best.

Regards,
kg

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
awai ali said:
Dear Murtaza...........dnt worry............it may b a bug and nothing else and they may require further document from you.........i have seen this already my friend was asked that we have made decision that you do not enough fund according to policy you can submit fresh bank balance within 60 days............so this is the case it may be like this............ok if you think there will be a point based issued then it may be different.........but keep hope and make up mind for re-apply see i re apply after four month almost......you can also reapply.........
what happened to ur application? i dint understand

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
awai ali said:
Thanx Awai ur wordings give me hope, I hope all will be fine, let see what they say in the correspondence , i m gonna send then an enquiry.

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
zeenat imran said:
what happened to ur application? i dint understand
Zeenat, my e-cas showing D M & before medical its an alarming situation, that makes me confuse , i have not received anything from V O yet.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
MurtazaH said:
Zeenat, my e-cas showing D M & before medical its an alarming situation, that makes me confuse , i have not received anything from V O yet.
no i hope its not alarming. i think u should expect medicals. i have heard another case of Decision made. but after that he received medicals. i will search n let u know.

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
b.madhu said:
hi vikas,

congrats for your MR, i too have the same problem as you, i too from india , chennai, my wife and i applied for pr we are having 3 months old child with us, we actually waiting for our medicals ,i too going to add my son in the applicant, i don't think POF is required for him, what u required is passport size photographs with mat finish six numbers, family photo, DOB certificate, pass port. and visa fee is required as per my knowledge, inform vo through a mail about ur new family member, apply for tatkal passport which take take hardly 15 days max iam going to do that, any way all the best vikas for ur visa n ur kid
hi Madhu. I have informed the VO thru a mail. I am 100% sure that they will ask for POF as per 3 Applicants i.e. $17011. Make a note that u have adequate arrangements..